Score Reset When You Get D/C

in PvP

Posted by: NormalNormy.4261

NormalNormy.4261

I would like to throw an idea out there and ask that something be done about scores being reset when you get disconnected from a game please! 2 times I had my score reset from around 200 back down to 0. 1 of those times I was robbed of my chance of getting a daily pvp class winner because it was at the end of a game.

I’m sure a LOT of people have had similar problems, can’t there be some sort of memory for each persons’ score in the game? Resetting is so unnecessary.

in PvP

Posted by: NormalNormy.4261

NormalNormy.4261

Once again it happened today, score reset from about 180 to 0. Seems like it happens every day.

in PvP

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

That score matters EXTREMELY little in truth.

Don’t make your disconnections ANETs issue, fix the REAL problem instead of expecting them to change something that does not really need changing.

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

That score matters EXTREMELY little in truth.

Don’t make your disconnections ANETs issue, fix the REAL problem instead of expecting them to change something that does not really need changing.

Oh it does, I wouldn’t be surprised if they had something in there algorithm, if you have 3 “top player” things at end of game instead of getting +1 you get +2 towards leaderboard. If you got the most “top player” at end of game you get +2 or +3 towards leaderboard.

As for DCing and it wiping your score, I’m fine with that, you DC’ed any DC even for 10 seconds is detrimental to the game.

Now if you DC before a game, and not even in the game, you shouldn’t get punished, the game should never start x<5v5.