Scrapper, Guardian, Druid

in PvP

Posted by: GhandiBot.6257

GhandiBot.6257

Does ANet not have any statistics on the amount of classes played in PvP? Maybe if they implemented this with a win/loss ratio on said classes this game would be more balanced, maybe they could take a page out of Overwatch. Most of my queues consist of at least 3 guardians, two engies, and two druids.

What a great game. A game where passives, invulns and blocks can carry terrible players up the ranks.

RIP GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Does ANet not have any statistics on the amount of classes played in PvP? Maybe if they implemented this with a win/loss ratio on said classes this game would be more balanced, maybe they could take a page out of Overwatch. Most of my queues consist of at least 3 guardians, two engies, and two druids.

What a great game. A game where passives, invulns and blocks can carry terrible players up the ranks.

RIP GW2.

RIP GW2…, everybody and his dog play scrapper/druid and guardian…because the rest has been bloody nerfed to the ground….

in PvP

Posted by: Lyndina.7984

Lyndina.7984

Yeah…just so much fun. Every game that i played had at least 4 Guardians in it. So much variation…really now, i dont play pvp at all anymore. Its gotten so kittening boring.

in PvP

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

Idk how about in other tiers but in Diamond the roster seems to be balanced. Maybe DH is a bit more used, but other professions are covered equally.

It’s surely not perfect but in terms of class balance, this is the best season imo. No build is too tanky to hold 2 enemies, no build is too strong to win every 1v1. Not saying it’s perfect, but the best from all seasons.

in PvP

Posted by: omega.3758

omega.3758

Thief: “Welcome friends! Welcome! It’s good to see you here. It was getting kind of lonely being the only class nerfed to the ground. Finally I have some friends (breakdown in tears)”
elementalist, warrior, revenant, mesmer pat thief on the back

in PvP

Posted by: epouvante.7392

epouvante.7392

I was surprise that all match that i did on diamond are win exect when we encounter x druid/ y dh/ z scrapper with x+y+z=5
When one of them are not druid/guard/scrapper we can kitten d him and outnumbered the team

The problem?? Dh a lot a lot of cc=> trap daze x 1000, bow 5, virtue pull, elite trap, bow pull etc
Druid same a lot of cc (pet, daze, glyphe) and immo on cc that is too powerfull!
Scrapper the master daze!!! Gyros, hammer etc etc

So you have a ultra tanky team with high immune block heal uptime and high dps with pets / traps etc and a really cheaty cc cleave!

in PvP

Posted by: epouvante.7392

epouvante.7392

Oh i forget sleath gyro for team and steath avatar living for team

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Thief: “Welcome friends! Welcome! It’s good to see you here. It was getting kind of lonely being the only class nerfed to the ground. Finally I have some friends (breakdown in tears)”

Warrior, rev and mesm got nerfed?

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Um, wars and revs are not in bottom tier, nor mes for that matter. The only “neighbor” would be ele, if anything.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: serj.8214

serj.8214

More yeah so nice to climb to legend over heads of druids\guards\scrappers more meat pls))) Thiefes useless?) Somebody needs a skill up potion XD

in PvP

Cynz.9437

More yeah so nice to climb to legend over heads of druids\guards\scrappers more meat pls))) Thiefes useless?) Somebody needs a skill up potion XD

Who said useless? They are just stupidly hard to be effective with, especially if your team is garbage. Meanwhile other classes are pretty much on auto-pilot thanks to passives/instant spells/short CDs.

All is Vain~

in PvP

serj.8214

Who said useless? They are just stupidly hard to be effective with, especially if your team is garbage. Meanwhile other classes are pretty much on auto-pilot thanks to passives/instant spells/short CDs.

All that thread is one big ocean of tears that all classes are nerfed to the ground(useless) and guards\scrappers\druids win all and everyone by them selves players even push buttons XD But why some ppl dont have probs with those classes and others cry about them day and night) Those 3 are only OP in low tiers so all i can say just L2P ppl.

in PvP

Cynz.9437

All that thread is one big ocean of tears that all classes are nerfed to the ground(useless) and guards\scrappers\druids win all and everyone by them selves players even push buttons XD But why some ppl dont have probs with those classes and others cry about them day and night) Those 3 are only OP in low tiers so all i can say just L2P ppl.

People did try and it turned out to be faceroll. That is why every match is flooded with guards and druids.

All is Vain~

in PvP

serj.8214

People did try and it turned out to be faceroll. That is why every match is flooded with guards and druids.

Lol why then i kill 95% of guards\scrappers and out sustain druid dmg with my Rev?) So I dont think that there is some OP builds just ppl who dont want to learn the bassics, Ive seen a lot of ppl who continued to fight on point while 2 DH putted there those mixers. In 3rd season ppl where crying about Necro now they crying about DH so i dont think that its all about some builds, etc its just matter of skill and those who cry from season to season just want get their legend x100500 tier by pressing just 1 and 6 XD