Scrappers are the true problem of sPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

If the DH is a nub stomper and the nightmare of every single cub who just picked up sPVP, scrappers are the problems of upper SPVP.

It is hilarious how no one complains about them while the forums are flooded with nerf DH/Rev Posts

The amount of sustain, damage, and mitigation this class has is ridiculous.

Its the only class with near 100% stability.

The class is virtually unkillable in 1v1 or 2v2 settings. It has a safe stomp as well as complete invulnerability both passively and on demand, which combined with high sustain means that it cannot die to burst, or sustained DPS>

I do not understand how this class has been flying under the radar for this long. The moment you see 2 scrappers on the enemy team you know you are in for a rough ride. They completely and utterly shame guards/revs/warriors and pretty much any other meta classes.

You cannot honestly tell me this class is balanced right now. If anything, they need another nerf to sustain, OR a nerf to their damage.

(edited by Moderator)

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

invincible , block , healing , stealth return and return…. ATK and DEF in same time…. not Scrappers only.
DH , REV, MES, Teef ….. This is a main problem of HoT. This is why pvp become suck. This is why ELE and NEC out of pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

DH is EASY to play. Scrapper is, while easy too, a wee bit harder to play

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I think the main reason that people are complaining about DH now is twofold.

1 – DH weren’t seen that much before the last balance patch so a lot of players didn’t fight them. So to these players DH are “new”, and they were slightly buffed in the balance patch.

2 – Scrappers have been OP sustain for a while now so its not new. Plus they took a pretty decent nerf to their PvP sustain in the balance patch so its not nearly as bad as it was before July 26th. Less access to stability, less stability uptime, less access to regen, damage reduction nerfed from 50% to 33% and other nerfs together are a pretty big hit to their sustain

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Necro spammed scepter AA… It was super effective.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The class is virtually unkillable in 1v1 or 2v2 settings.

No its not, learn to play rather than jumping on the forums.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Necro spammed scepter AA… It was super effective.

Precisely. Hop on a Necro and your view of Scrapper being OP and unlikable will change a bit.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Hanth.2978

Hanth.2978

That’s because most of the forums are plagued by players who have to face 2-3 guards every match from Amber through Ruby. Guardians for the most part are just face rolling these divisions but in Diamond and Legendary they are being countered much more efficiently. Scrappers are just naturally built to be a better pvp class in the higher divisions.

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

If you give your grandmother who’s never heard of GW2 a DH you set up, she’ll accidentally kill someone. She won’t hurt anyone with scrapper.

Scrapper has way too much sustain, but at least it requires you to be conscious.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Guardians for the most part are just face rolling these divisions but in Diamond and Legendary they are being countered much more efficiently.

I concur. Faced off against 2 Revs and they utterly demolished me. Next game I had two Revs on my team… except the other team had Mes, Necro, and War. They obviously rendered our Revs useless lol.

Back to point, there’s indeed a skillcap balance issue here. DH are OP in Amber leagues but barely manageable in the upper mmr Leagues. This makes it more difficult for Devs to balance classes because we may indeed be balanced in Tournament play but you’ll never hear the end of rampant QQ threads.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Storms Fury.9307

Storms Fury.9307

2.) Electro Whirl – Damage (2x): 888 (2.2 Power Coefficient) & Reflects Missiles

High Damage and Free Defensive Property (that does not require trait to have)
= Highly Overpowered

3.) Rocket Charge – Damage (3x): 1,212 (3.0 Power Coefficient) & Evades Attacks

= Highly Overpowered

4.) Shock Shield – Damage (5x): 505 (1.25 Power Coefficient) & Blocks Attacks

Moderate to High Damage and Free Defensive Property (that does not require trait to have)
= Moderately to Highly Overpowered

5.) Thunderclap Damage (5x): 1,525 (3.78 Power Cofficient) & AoE Stuns

High Damage and Free CC Property (that does not require trait to have)
= Highly Overpowered

There is no Offensive/Defensive “Trade Off” concept for Scrapper. They get High Damage AND Good Defense/CC WITHOUT having to Trait for any of it.

There is Zero Debate On this Issue, Scrapper is Overpowered.

If One wants to Argue that it isn’t because of Necro/Condi then the real translation is this:

-Scrapper is OP
-The Class that Counters it is also OP in order to overcome the magnitude of Damage, Defense, and CC that Scrapper has.

IE: They all need nerf

in PvP

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

Only thing I dislike about scrapper is their rez power. We got rid of mesmer’s safe rezzes but scrapper somehow retained theirs. Like another pro player said before, scrappers are rez bots. I don’t think anybody, scrappers included, really want them to play that role.

Give them viable bunker, support, and dps specs. But get rid of this pocket scrapper rez bot crap that’s plaguing this game and ruining the game’s balance. As a necro, I fear Anet will never give proper balance as long as they see scrappers are able to safe rez necros the way they do. Anet somehow may think that’s “acceptable” thus leaving necros completely utterly with kitten defense.

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Only thing I dislike about scrapper is their rez power. We got rid of mesmer’s safe rezzes but scrapper somehow retained theirs.

Because its the defining trait of scrapper, its never been the defining trait of another class like it is for scrapper.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

You guys should try playing scrapper as a res bot sometimes, it’s not as easy as the old quickness/distort chrono resses lol.

I mean if you were versing absolutely bad players who don’t cleave/cc then yeah wooooooow scrapper OP but most players know how to interrupt the resses and make it hard for the scrapper to go in.

DH has more res potential than a scrapper if they pop F3

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

2.) Electro Whirl – Damage (2x): 888 (2.2 Power Coefficient) & Reflects Missiles

= Highly Overpowered

= Highly Overpowered

Moderate to High Damage and Free Defensive Property (that does not require trait to have)
= Moderately to Highly Overpowered

High Damage and Free CC Property (that does not require trait to have)
= Highly Overpowered

There is no Offensive/Defensive “Trade Off” concept for Scrapper. They get High Damage AND Good Defense/CC WITHOUT having to Trait for any of it.

If One wants to Argue that it isn’t because of Necro/Condi then the real translation is this:

-Scrapper is OP
-The Class that Counters it is also OP in order to overcome the magnitude of Damage, Defense, and CC that Scrapper has.

IE: They all need nerf

Maby you should try playing Scrapper a few times and see how fantastic these defencive skills are. Compare them to warriors or guards who can enable blocks and invurnebles while moving and activating skills and heal during their block/invuln state.

(Since it is a Melee skill it often be a iether offencive skill or a defencive skill, sometimes your enemy uses ranged in melee and you are lucky to reflect while hitting.)

(Don’t forget that normaly this skill does 3 jumps towards your oponent and you can’t stop it, you can drag an scrapper doing this skill through DH traps and Necro symbols and pitfalls without the scrapper being able to stop the charge. And well for me I cannot stop the charge by switching to elixir guy. Also the evade window is very small.)

(I agree that this skill is one of the best skills Scrappers have, but still I doubt it is that OP compaired to many other classes skills.)

(yes, also a great skill but I see many players are good at making it very little afficient, it is almost like a DH trap; if you don’t know what to do, then it is a realy OP skill.)

Indeed Scrapper is OP, it is among the OP classes but by nerfing it anymore it will be useless. I play mostly scrapper and I can say that I feel that playing Scrapper takes alot more effort to play than to play Warrior, Necro or DH wich I do play rarely just to compleate a daily or PvP-Ranked Achievement.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

That’s because most of the forums are plagued by players who have to face 2-3 guards every match from Amber through Ruby. Guardians for the most part are just face rolling these divisions but in Diamond and Legendary they are being countered much more efficiently. Scrappers are just naturally built to be a better pvp class in the higher divisions.

I am really close to legend atm and diamond/legend divisions are also plagued by DHs. 1 DH may not be issue, combine multiple of them with druid – gl/hf killing anyone or getting the point. In fact, i see so many players there that definitely don’t belong in those divisions based on their rotations but they jut got carried by class.
You may live in denial or accept the fact that the class/build is too rewarding atm and too easy to play.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Posted by: FiveGauge.1357

FiveGauge.1357

-Scrapper is OP

The presence of abilities that have defensive and offensive aspects doesn’t make the entire package, build, out of line. The last patch reduced the damage of Shock Shield by 50%, and didn’t impact too much.

Scrapper is only optimal when you are frequently reviving people who use the extended life you grant to end the fights. Scrapper is not as good damage or sustain as other professions, it’s the res power synergy with high damage carries you take advantage of. So with that in mind, complaining about Electro Whirl/Rocket Charge seem a bit 2015

in PvP

Posted by: Pvt Frosty.6973

Pvt Frosty.6973

-Scrapper is OP

The presence of abilities that have defensive and offensive aspects doesn’t make the entire package, build, out of line. The last patch reduced the damage of Shock Shield by 50%, and didn’t impact too much.

Scrapper is only optimal when you are frequently reviving people who use the extended life you grant to end the fights. Scrapper is not as good damage or sustain as other professions, it’s the res power synergy with high damage carries you take advantage of. So with that in mind, complaining about Electro Whirl/Rocket Charge seem a bit 2015

Every time I open one of these treads, I put my faith into the player Base of gw2 to not be idiots. Every time I get disappointed. If he would have at least mentioned the slightly too strong res potential you get from engi I would have been a happy chapper. Nope not a word, yes it must be the damage, it’s just too much damage to deal with. Lul. /s

Just Filthy Kasuals – Bowscoooped!
YouTube / Twitch

in PvP

Pvt Frosty.6973

-Scrapper is OP

Every time I open one of these treads, I put my faith into the player Base of gw2 to not be idiots. Every time I get disappointed. If he would have at least mentioned the slightly too strong res potential you get from engi I would have been a happy chapper. Nope not a word, yes it must be the damage, it’s just too much damage to deal with. Lul. /s

YouTube / Twitch

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator

Mod edit: replaced nonconstructive terminology in title and OP

in PvP

Posted by: marisgard.8715

marisgard.8715

I just hate the protection uptime that Scrapper has, its unnecessary to have permanent protection and regen at the same time, then we have the Elixir S trait, some take double Elixir S, Moa is annoying too… Zzz… They’re ‘OK’, whats not fine is how much sustain they have, takes 2 or 3 to take down 1, they can bunker a point almost indefenitely and do disgusting damage

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

If you fight anything with too much sustain or boons, play a necro or condi mes.

I recently made a new necro build that makes me crack up when I fight anything with sustain.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Pvt Frosty.6973

NotLikeThis

What on earth makes you think Mesmer beats engi? Please enlighten me. Did you actually consider the match up in theory? Probably not. Did you win against some random engi on your random Mesmer once? I get the feeling this might be the case…oh guys I just found an apple on the street this can only mean apples grow on streets! /s
No but seriously, how did you not come to the conclusion that all else equal Engi beats Mesmer?

YouTube / Twitch

(edited by Pvt Frosty.6973)

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

-Scrapper is OP

“Scrapper is not as good damage or sustain as other professions”…

I’m now certain that players at the “top” are completely dissociated from reality, you may want to get down from your high pedestal in heaven and see for yourself how “weak” is scrapper in the human realm and you may want to try..dunno..soloq ranked and see how “easily” those double scrapper teams lose every game -_-

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

-Scrapper is OP

I’m now certain that players at the “top” are completely dissociated from reality, you may want to get down from your high pedestal in heaven and see for yourself how “weak” is scrapper in the human realm and you may want to try..dunno..soloq ranked and see how “easily” those double scrapper teams lose every game -_-

Show me a Scrapper using Paladin’s Amulet pulling off the same numbers as a Dragonhunter using Paladin’s Amulet and then maybe you’ll have some credibility.

I literally out-sustained and out-damaged Chaith in a 1v1 forcing him off his home point less than 12 hours ago in a match as a Dragonhunter; that’s proof enough for me.

Attachments:

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

(edited by Velimere.7685)

in PvP

Posted by: mov.1246

mov.1246

I cannot see more of this “pls nerf scrapper. I cant win vs them, they must be op” threads.

Lets see which nerfs scrapper/engi recieved:

Traits:
- Automated Medical Response (ICD drastically increased)
- Bunker Down (Regen removed)
- Self-Regulating Defenses/Elixir S at 25% HP (ICD increased)
- HGH (might duration decreased)
- Perfectly Weighted/stab on dogde (ICD increased)
- Rapid Regeneration (healing decreased)
- Adaptive Armor (toughness per stack decreased)
- Final Salvo (stab duration decreased)

Skills:
- Medic Gyro + toolbelt skill (added cast time)
- Healing Turret (longer cast time)
- Bulwark Gyro (damage reduction from 50% to 33%)
- Bulwark Gyro toolbelt skill (cooldown increased)
- Sneak Gyro (added cast time + increased cool down)
- Slick shoes (just one knock down per target)

Hammer:
- Rocket charge (removed one leap finisher, longer cool donw)
- Shock shield (damage nerfed)
- Thunder clap (removed damage on impact)

Did i forgot something?

And now tell me, that scrapper/engi need even more nerfs due to players who doesnt understand this class. Or just a l2p issue.
This nerfs hurt base engi a lot too, and scrapper is already in a bad spot for wvw roaming.

(edited by mov.1246)

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

The only thing i find anoying in scrappers is their stability capacity, if i recall scrappers need to catch target on its fields via thinderclap?, wich means “gtfo this place, damage inc”, overall they arent that bad atm, more nerfs arent needed

Altough i would not mind form them having migth reduced on the AA…

mov.1246, scrapper on WvW it is another story., get boon duration and u will have almost one minute boons with 3k armor 20k+ health + 2.4k, lots of condi cleanses, easy acced to stability and its duration…

1.30 minute might duration boon.. 10 sec prot each 16 secconds etc, not even guardians that are very dependable of boons cant achieve half of this.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASncTBVXhlXB2XBEqilJjS8ZKgAg+vz79e8Dev4D-TlBEABAqEkf1fA4BAA/+DsrDoJlfiCAwA-w

And the regen….

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

mov.1246, scrapper on WvW it is another story…

The “story” in WvW is that scrapper is one of the most useless classes – for guild raids some guilds take 1, maybe 2 (others take zero), where as every single guild takes guards, revs, necro, etc (and in greater numbers), for zergs they are totally surplus to requirements, for roaming they are medicore in a group and solo they are trash becasue scrapper damage application is literally the worst in the game (which got even worse with the nerfs to things like hammer 5).

(edited by zinkz.7045)

in PvP

Aeolus.3615

mov.1246, scrapper on WvW it is another story…

The “story” in WvW is that scrapper is one of the most useless classes, for guild raids, some guilds take 1, maybe 2, for zergs they are totally surplus to requirements, for roaming they are medicore in a group and solo they are trash becasue scrapper damage application is literally the worst in the game (which got even worse with the nerfs to things like hammer 5).

WVW is useless for most classes builds, all u need is AOE+range spam capabilities on a zerg via condi bomb or direct damage, who has more spammers wins.

If gw2 pvp is known to be a skilless system WvW is even worse…

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

WVW is useless for most classes builds…

Not really, most classes have a place, the only classes that really lack (to varying degrees) in zergs & guild raids are the medium armour classes.

But anyway, the point is it is not “another story” for scrappers in WvW, they are actually far worse in that game mode than PvP, where their kittenty damage application is mitigated to a large extent because so much is about fighting over capture points.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

in PvP

Aeolus.3615

WVW is useless for most classes builds…

Not really, most classes have a place, the only classes that really lack (to varying degrees) in zergs & guild raids are the medium armour classes.

Because AOE + range CC is all that matters.. that is why some classes arent needed.
Game has to much easy acess to AOE, that players arent used to think much what skill they will use, all they care is damage ouput+aoe.

On pvp the issue i have been calling is the lacks of stats on the classes where those stats were not op.
And should every class has it own stats? Because it was easier to tuned them up and down and achieve a good balance.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Ppl complaining about stab uptime and not double rezzs kills the whole post lmao.

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

FiveGauge.1357

Ppl complaining about stab uptime and not double rezzs kills the whole post lmao.

Haha, I know, right?

@Supreme,

Scrapper is a reviving beast, in return, runs less sustained healing and damage when compared to other defensive bruisers like Druid/Symbol Guard. This trade is good because it offers something unique to Scrapper, but people complaining about raw Scrapper damage are a bit silly is all.

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Haha, I know, right?

@Supreme,

Scrapper is a reviving beast, in return, runs less sustained healing and damage when compared to other defensive bruisers like Druid/Symbol Guard. This trade is good because it offers something unique to Scrapper, but people complaining about raw Scrapper damage are a bit silly is all.

What’s silly is the high damage coefficients which allow good damage while going for more Tanky stats, on top of the CCs and damage mitigation built initial attacks.

in PvP

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Can some people explain to me how some engies feel like godmode against you? I mean i played engie a lot of time (even when it was stronger), and it was not capable of this, i watched a lot of engie player on twitch (like jebro, but also ESL players), and nothing they did suggest the amount of power (defense and offense) i saw today in engie.

A few things: They often run away (hands are in ‘afk modus, no skills cast), feet are just walking. My mind says, ok apart from procs nothing should happen now, suddenly the engie had 5k more health (nothing to suggest an animatin). He was alone. Where does this come from? He did this several times. After this ’proc’ happened he used real heals (with cast animations etc).

How do engie’s with 2 gyro’s, insta cleanse bursts of 6 conditions? I know of the one skill that turns them to boons i think, but wouldn’t the undermine the rest of the skills? Like the reflect gyro all people use.

Random blocks (no animation, or aoe supporting to show they are blocking). No hands up, no hammer in air (ham 4 skill), no F skill reflect (that dome thingy), no aegis. They still block, why?

This is just an honest question, i tried the meta builds and a few variations, and I don’t find any combo’s that seem to pull off what most EU engies are doing at the moment.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

The reflect from Gyro is the utility bar (F1 to F4) which is part of the bulwark gyro.

Some engies run the full condi cleanse elixir, it doesn’t hurt the meta build that much but you can run other stuff instead if you’re fighting non condi comps. You still can take 2 gyro (heal/bulwark), elixir gun and one utility of choice.

Random block? Idk about this one it shouldn’t be possible as only skill 4 blocks on hammer. Maybe he took toolkit for extra 3 second block?

The gyro heal has no real animation, you might not notice the gyro showing up and healing him 5k. The only cast animations for ‘healing’ would be water field blasting or turret if he runs that instead of the gyro heal but you said 2 gyros so he probably had the gyro heal.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

FiveGauge.1357

What’s silly is the high damage coefficients which allow good damage while going for more Tanky stats, on top of the CCs and damage mitigation built initial attacks.

Welcome to HoT, check out the Symbol DragonHunter, Druid, Berserker, and Scrapper if you want to have high damage or healing on top of CC and personal survivability. Scrappers are all about reviving teamwork to make the dream work, killing power to personal survivability ratio is understandably slightly worse than other options because of this.

So while you say, “clearly Scrapper damage and healing is obviously still crazy, yeah”, if the basis of your comparison are non-HoT builds.

@general, Check out the Function Gyro revive stability combo. That should make you either moist or salty compared to mediocre Scrapper killing power

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

Welcome to HoT, check out the Symbol DragonHunter, Druid, Berserker, and Scrapper if you want to have high damage or healing on top of CC and personal survivability. Scrappers are all about reviving teamwork to make the dream work, killing power to personal survivability ratio is understandably slightly worse than other options because of this.

So while you say, “clearly Scrapper damage and healing is obviously still crazy, yeah”, if the basis of your comparison are non-HoT builds.

@general, Check out the Function Gyro revive stability combo. That should make you either moist or salty compared to mediocre Scrapper killing power

I don’t think any other classes have a 2 to 3+ damage coefficient on most of their weapon skills.

in PvP

Posted by: moobs.5862

moobs.5862

-Scrapper is OP

Show me a Scrapper using Paladin’s Amulet pulling off the same numbers as a Dragonhunter using Paladin’s Amulet and then maybe you’ll have some credibility.

I literally out-sustained and out-damaged Chaith in a 1v1 forcing him off his home point less than 12 hours ago in a match as a Dragonhunter; that’s proof enough for me.

symbol build is good in 1v1 vs engi and druid and that’s about it

NL m0bz

in PvP

FiveGauge.1357

I don’t think any other classes have a 2 to 3+ damage coefficient on most of their weapon skills.

Very perceptive, but high power coefficients are translating into what exactly? What if your power coefficient is out of this world but your pressure is unremarkable, should your power coefficients be reduced for being OP?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Very perceptive, but high power coefficients are translating into what exactly? What if your power coefficient is out of this world but your pressure is unremarkable, should your power coefficients be reduced for being OP?

Scrapper pressure is unremarkable? Are we playing same game?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

The higher power coefficient allows them higher damage while taking more Tanky stats, which is a problem since no other class is awarded that, they don’t have to sacrifice much to be viable in damage pressure and survivability, if they had a trade off fine but as they sit now their cowed iciness should be nerfed so they would have to invest I dps stats to do damage.

in PvP

Posted by: Light Of The Abyss.5927

Light Of The Abyss.5927

Scrapper on point pressure is insane… It runs into problems focusing pressure offpoint and on mid point in legacy… But I don’t think pressure is the problem, scrapper is one of the most passive classes with a lot of benefits. I.e. Stab on evade, prot on disable, elixir s proc, condition convert to boons, elixir B proc, heal skill recharge, Bunker Down, health regen with swift/superspeed. Good grief there is more than I realized. Scrapper is by definition a noob friendly profession to play. The problem is that they have all of these passives and make them a very random class to fight.

Delpfine Drake

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

He is saying in comparison to the other , also OP builds (he listed symbolic DH and Druid), as if those are a good point of comparison.

Yea, the pressure is insane if you compare it to almost everything, but if you compare it to the other classes that are also dominating (and destroying viability of other builds), its par for the course.

5G lives in a world where it is ok for scrapper to be OP, b/c a few other classes are OP too. Ignore the fact that many of the OP stuff is completely stifling all creativity, and frankly, fun for most players. I mean, if you have 500 million dollars, and compare yourself to Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, you might even complain about being poor. Ignore the fact that you are objectively more well off than 99.9% of the others.

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

He is saying in comparison to the other , also OP builds (he listed symbolic DH and Druid), as if those are a good point of comparison.

Yea, the pressure is insane if you compare it to almost everything, but if you compare it to the other classes that are also dominating (and destroying viability of other builds), its par for the course.

5G lives in a world where it is ok for scrapper to be OP, b/c a few other classes are OP too. Ignore the fact that many of the OP stuff is completely stifling all creativity, and frankly, fun for most players. I mean, if you have 500 million dollars, and compare yourself to Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, you might even complain about being poor. Ignore the fact that you are objectively more well off than 99.9% of the others.

problem though, Scrapper have been this bad for a while every season so far, compared to other classes “balance” nerfs they have received the smallest of shaves, now they just need shaves in damage coefficients.

in PvP

Krysard.1364

And ppl is still complaining about dmg coefficients… Scrapper doesnt kill anything right now, it just rezzes and puts pressure on node, pressure that can still be tanked by any holder out there. Dunno guys, have you tried to kite a scrapper maybe? oh wait, he will kill you with the powerful EG#1, my bad.

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

And ppl is still complaining about dmg coefficients… Scrapper doesnt kill anything right now, it just rezzes and puts pressure on node, pressure that can still be tanked by any holder out there. Dunno guys, have you tried to kite a scrapper maybe? oh wait, he will kill you with the powerful EG#1, my bad.

Sure doesn’t kill anything, quit trying to protect the broken class that scrapper is.

in PvP

Krysard.1364

Sure doesn’t kill anything, quit trying to protect the broken class that scrapper is.

Wanna log in and try to kill me with any class you want me to play?

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

The only thing about scrappers that is tough is finishing them off. They have some low health passives, but they don’t have the active panic buttons like portal or teleport. They arent much different than any of the viable builds.

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

The only thing about scrappers that is tough is finishing them off. They have some low health passives, but they don’t have the active panic buttons like portal or teleport. They arent much different than any of the viable builds.

Unless they take sneak gyro, in which case…free full-reset.

Also, it should be noted, sneak gyro is great group support to secure those resses.

So…I guess they do have that active panic button. They can even rotate back and forth between elixir X trait-procs (which inevitably lead to an almost full-health recover) and sneak gyro to gtfo or reset as needed.