Season 1: absolute failure

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

1. mmr wasn’t reset even though anet promised to do – lies again
2. can’t lose divisions which promotes afking/mmr tanking etc.
3. exploiters didn’t get punished
4. afkers didn’t get punished
5. still have to sit in hotm for queue
6. soloq players still are forced to fight premades
7. absolutely horrendous meta and class balance, so many broken spells and traits and all for the sake of selling HoT…
8. 50% w/l algorithm is still in game while system punishes you with pip los on top of it
9. thieves get verbally abused 99% of the matches and customer support doesn’t even move a finger to punish such wide spreaded player griefing (best joke, someone from anet said on reddit they get like 10 reports per day……… OK…..)

All this for lovely 50 euro~

Good things: errr…. i can spam vial of salt in chat :|

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Lyger.5429

Lyger.5429

I have to agree with this. The worst part of it all is that half of these issues could have been foreseen or at the very least dealt with when they cropped up. Good luck with that Esports dream anet. Season 2 has the potential to be good but I’m not holding my breath.

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.4079

Michael.4079

Well, then I should consider myself lucky. I was SoloQ -ing whole time and rarely went against premade (not counting 2 people party), also, dont remember having troubles with exploiters/afkers

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Well, then I should consider myself lucky. I was SoloQ -ing whole time and rarely went against premade (not counting 2 people party), also, dont remember having troubles with exploiters/afkers

Yeah , aside from some troll thieves and warriors here and there during matches, or some headless players who roam nowhere, I only see one semi afk players during the season.

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Eh, it was rocky, just as I pretty much expected for the first season of the league. The lack of balance patch closer to before the start was my biggest concern. This meta is pretty terrible and bunker mesmers are still ridiculous.

However, I still made it to diamond playing D/P thief without cheesing the matchmaking system, and considering the time investment I had to do this, I’m happy. My standards for next season will be much higher though,

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

But premades don’t have to wait for long queue times so it’s a good thing now dude. Everybody knows that premades make up the majority of PvP players and are the most important group to cater to /s /s /s /s /s /s

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

9. thieves get verbally abused 99% of the matches and customer support doesn’t even move a finger to punish such wide spreaded player griefing (best joke, someone from anet said on reddit they get like 10 reports per day……… OK…..)

Yes i always report warriors and thieves in ranked as it is a competitive game mode and when you dont want to win then play unranked, lfg system abuse.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

But premades don’t have to wait for long queue times so it’s a good thing now dude. Everybody knows that premades make up the majority of PvP players and are the most important group to cater to /s /s /s /s /s /s

Actually they dont most are solo que players or players grouping with a friend or with guild mate’s for missions

roaming/havoc commander of FTF