Season 2 is so fun

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: Dwayne.6904

Dwayne.6904

Out of 20 games 19 lost was 1 pip away from legendary the motivation this “awesome arenanet” Glicko MMR is superb)
actually only win streaks i get is between time 3am-11am srsly only time line i can win but i have a life so i dont enjoy playing on those times I’d like to thank you for arenanet actually ruined PVP big time so many big pvp guilds stop whole series too i wonder why

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: Snowywonders.1378

Snowywonders.1378

Season 2 is great, I got through to legendary with ease, mostly just playing 2-3 games a night after reset to get dailies done. I love the 2 pips you get when on a winstreak.

Edit: I’m even on fourth tier of legendary already and I got there by playing my none main proffesions for the achievements, and mostly playing on reset too.

(edited by Snowywonders.1378)

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

I can’t belive someone actually thought this system would work; you have 3 variable which determines a player skills ( 5 vs 5 or 1 vs 5 or 5 vs 1). That’s just stupid; Futhermore, the more you lose, the higher your chances of losing are. So, OP I d advised you to play until a loss then switch to games like Lol or Dota if you have them, or unrank if you can.

The way the system is structured, you have close to 30% chance of making a comeback after a loss.

I.e the dude above me, the system awards casual players!! Unless you have a high MMR to begin with.

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Dwayne.6904

i know what is stupid its all luck what kind of team u get before loss streak u get lucky or unlucky if u unlucky u gotta grind ALOT

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

i know what is stupid its all luck what kind of team u get before loss streak u get lucky or unlucky if u unlucky u gotta grind ALOT

Yup exactly, however, I won’t say it’s all luck though, luck is Def involved for folks in between the bell curve. For the outliers however, it’s either 0 win during the entirety of the season ( for players with 10% winrate) or 0 loss (high MMR folks) during the whole season.

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

It certainly is! I’m just taking a permanent break from ranked! I’m looking forward as a warrior to see what I can do!

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

I love sitting patiently for 20 minutes waiting for the que, then going to the bathroom for 1 minute and coming back to a 1½ hour dishonor.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: basz.6129

basz.6129

I love sitting patiently for 20 minutes waiting for the que, then going to the bathroom for 1 minute and coming back to a 1½ hour dishonor.

This

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: Krex.3589

Krex.3589

IMO dishonor for not accepting the queue invite is HUGE SMELLY BS. It’s ok for leaving game. But what’s problem with missing queue??

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

This

The struggle is real. Holding it in while in the middle of a que xD

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

I also LOVE this matchmaking system! It’s FANTASTIC!

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Dwayne.6904

srsly if u lose from track7 to track 2 in 2 days the grind is not fun anymore

Season 2 is so fun

in PvP

Posted by: steppres.9046

steppres.9046

Honestly I don’t see the issue, out of my last 100 games I only lost 2, and I don’t do anything other than auto attack and sometimes dodge. I was in Legendary in the first 3 days.

You have to be really bad or not auto attacking to not win.