Second Account for pvp

Second Account for pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Miq.5963

Miq.5963

Hi All,

Lately the game play has been tense and I have enjoyed the competition. I seem to live in the pvp lobby now with buddies and we compete daily. In the past few day we kept a tally of how many times someone would quit a match. This evening out of 24 matches 9 quit or sat out before the match ended. Even though I dont like it, there is not a report option for players that are repeat offenders. I can live with someone pouting about not winning but the reason for this post is that one player starting wispering my party. He would tell us that we would lose and every time a player would drop out of the match. He didnt admit to it having a second account, but there should be a way to report suspected cheats in pvp. Even though i like this game and look forward to the expansion i will find somewhere else to spend my time and money if there is no way to get rid of corrupt players.

Miq

Second Account for pvp

in PvP

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

You can report for AFKing. Use the botting option.

As far as people leaving the match, well there is this: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dishonorable
If they leave too much, they are blocked from PvP.

As far as the guy whispering people that they are going to lose?
Not much to be done about that, unless he is being offensive or harrassing you.
Those who quit because of that, either felt intimidated, or didn’t want to play with such a person, either way they still get punished for doing so.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Second Account for pvp

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

I thought dishonor was disabled. Why do you think we have all these dopes leaving matches. They aren’t getting punished outside of a loss.

Second Account for pvp

in PvP

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I thought dishonor was disabled. Why do you think we have all these dopes leaving matches. They aren’t getting punished outside of a loss.

Oh yeah thats right.
Wasn’t it disabled while they test the MMR system or something?

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Second Account for pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Oh yeah thats right.
Wasn’t it disabled while they test the MMR system or something?

And it never came back. It’s been almost half a year.

Second Account for pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Lost 3 ranked matches today due to leavers and afkers…. kept facing the same few names.

Probably just random luck for them, I dont know how someone could time a second account to be on the other team.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET