Shame on you ArenaNet

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: James Megawatt.9021

James Megawatt.9021

Shame on you, shame on all of you in this picture. But most of all, shame on you ArenaNet for letting this happen. This has been going on for so long, and it’s still going on today and it has destroyed the last thing PvP had. People have played legitimately for their rank the last year, but now, this doesn’t mean anything anymore, all these guys have zero skill. I expect a rollback of glory or fix of any sort by october 15 or I’m out of here, and I know you don’t care, you’ve showed that to us the last year. As soon as the first skyhammer farm server had been introduced, skyhammer should have been dropped from rotation that day instantly and left out untill a fix had been found. You guys really skrewed up.

EDIT: I blurred out the names on this picture, because I know that there are people on it who deserve their rank and who only do this because there is nothing else to do in PvP right now

http://i.imgur.com/qH0ji5l.jpg

(edited by James Megawatt.9021)

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

sadly I agree
I have been playing since the second CLOSED beta, but I’m still rank 32. I usually play very few hotjoin and all my rank was farmed in tPvP.
I prefer to not caring about those skyhammer farmers so instead of raging I can still have fun doing tournies with my friends.
But seeing how A-Net didn’t do anything at all on this matter shows how much it cares abous us pvpers and I am losing the will to play anymore.

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Krayiss.4926

Krayiss.4926

They dont test anything its not in their budget you shouldnt fuss so much. PTR would have never let this see the light of day.

Necro 10/30/0/0/30 7/26

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

A-Net you should give us pvpers 2 o 3 legendaries without any effort now as compensation for this crap you did
then I can just slap in the face of those pvers my new shiny legendary and laugh at them

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: DrTenma.7249

DrTenma.7249

Lol how pathetic, they don’t really give a kitten.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Bull@@ :P
The immature PvP community can easily farm dungeons (ex-Cof1) bying fancy things on the Black market or trading gold>gems are the rightious , rather than legimatly play the content , while the PvE ppl that want the cool <<finisher>> for the WvWvW shouldnt do it ?

Bullkitten again :P
There are more ppl that whine about farming , rather thatn the farmers population .
How may uninteliigence monekys where whinning all this time that other ppl in hotjoins rather than playing , they where farming ?
How many paid farming server there are ?
How many ape monkeys where saying that ppl farmed hotjoins for any future glory>gems updates , rather that working their tiny bit of mind and didnt see ppl are aimming for the finishers ?

(edited by Killthehealersffs.8940)

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Surreal.5243

Surreal.5243

(…)all these guys have zero skill(…)
http://i.imgur.com/jhr1k6G.jpg

I know the Rank 69 in this picture and he was top ranked untill he (and most players) figured out that this game doesnt reward playing serious (has been Rank 3 on Leaderboards). Just sayin’…

I understand that people rage about the fact there are pve players with a higher pvp rank even though i never understood the point of farming hj for a high rank.

Fix the team leaderboard, reward people who are good at tpvp and everything is fine. Farming hj’s/skyhammer shouldn’t be rewarding anyway. It just shows that u waste to much time on something pointless and competetive players haven’t and won’t ever care about it.

Read it Backwards [BooN]

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

The immature PvP community can easily farm dungeons (ex-Cof1) bying fancy things on the Black market or trading gold>gems are the rightious , rather than legimatly play the content , while the PvE ppl that want the cool <<finisher>> for the WvWvW shouldnt do it ?

There are more ppl that whine about farming , rather thatn the farmers population .
How may uninteliigence monekys where whinning all this time that other ppl in hotjoins rather than playing , they where farming ?
How many ape monkeys where saying that ppl farmed hotjoins for any future glory>gems updates , rather that working their tiny bit of mind and didnt see ppl are aimming for the finishers ?

PvE players are forced to do PvE for real rewards. PvE players aren’t forced to do PvP.

If you want the finisher, work for it, like everyone. So if I’d get a legendary by abusing something (under like a day), you would say it’s fine because I wanted that and i shall instantly have something others have been working for ages?

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Killthehealersffs.8940

We can abuse the system atm and farm an istance multiply times , in order to get a legendary or anything else :P

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

We can abuse the system atm and farm an istance multiply times , in order to get a legendary or anything else :P

Dungeons were made like that. You are playing the game and getting rewarded. You aren’t going to a dungeon, tell the bosses to come to the start in 10 seconds, then both of you do aoe for 2 sec then jump off a cliff and repeat, getting enough money for a legendary in some days.

You are clearly a PvE skyhammer farmer who should be punished.

Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Iplaytokill.1674

Iplaytokill.1674

Might as well drop the argument now. ANet doesn’t give a kitten or they would have fixed it already. They’ve made ‘adjustments’ so that it’s harder to farm it. But they haven’t fixed it.

And at this point the only real fix would be to just throw the rank system out completely and re-do the entire rewards system for PVP.

Oct. 15 will be the day. If nothing good comes from that patch, PVP will take a huge hit because so many people are giving it their last chance after so many months of waiting.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Rufy.6093

Rufy.6093

This game has to have the most crybabies of any other mmo out there. Wah shame on you! Wahhhhhh my class is bwoke…wahhhhh people farm useless gwory..wwahwahhhwwwaaa!! i got owned by wanger.. wahhhhh i got owned by necwo….wahhhhh i got owned by engi… wahhhhh i got owned by wawwior. wahwwhwwaaaaaaa condis are no fun!! waaahhhhh AI to powoful!

i hope arenanet “breaks” as u babies all say, the game another way so that you all quit and cry to momma.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

This game has to have the most crybabies of any other mmo out there. Wah shame on you! Wahhhhhh my class is bwoke…wahhhhh people farm useless gwory..wwahwahhhwwwaaa!! i got owned by wanger.. wahhhhh i got owned by necwo….wahhhhh i got owned by engi… wahhhhh i got owned by wawwior. wahwwhwwaaaaaaa condis are no fun!! waaahhhhh AI to powoful!

i hope arenanet “breaks” as u babies all say, the game another way so that you all quit and cry to momma.

This game hasnt even just crybabies, it also has crybabies who cry about the crybabies…

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

I hope on day you realize that sometimes there is a reason why people are complaining.

PvE players got issues like “I want guildchat to autoamtically announce if i get a new legendary” – PAX

PvP players were asking for basic, very very basic things since release and things only seem to give somekind of hope now. Not by the deeds, tho, but the promises.

Guess you answer to starving is the same “waaaah give me food – pf grow up!”

Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Rufy.6093

Rufy.6093

Crybabies are crying about my post now. How cute. This game gives out plenty for pvp, but you kids are never satisfied and never will be. After the 15th you will have another list of problems and another 50 threads of I quit! I can promise you that! Shame on you little boys! Shame on you!!

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

Crybabies are crying about my post now. How cute. This game gives out plenty for pvp, but you kids are never satisfied and never will be. After the 15th you will have another list of problems and another 50 threads of I quit! I can promise you that! Shame on you little boys! Shame on you!!

Do me the kindness of taking a second (because that’s all it will take) to list the “plenty” of things that pvp gets.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

It is fairly amusing. Anet has been dangling better pvp rewards incoming for a while now, and yet they turn a blind eye to these farms which are making it so that when those rewards are actually in, people who exploited a terrible map will be massively far ahead of people who played the game legitimately. If you ever needed proof that anet doesn’t care about the playerbase, this should do it.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

I thought they stopped awarding glory and rank points until the end of the match, so how are people still farming skyhammer? O.o

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

Probably a Custom Arena with match-time as low as possible and then they just do the same like before and if everbody has max glory, they just wait for the next match to begin.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Killthehealersffs.8940

You are clearly a PvE skyhammer farmer who should be punished.

I have saved up for than 1.6 million (hah i beat you by 100k !!!!) , transformed them into gems and now i am a major sharehold of every company u can name !

Also , there trillion of farming servers , so u cant <<add friend >> and track my forum account !

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

I´ve got 2 millions. Not sure wether spend them on chests for materials to craft dyes or wait for the rework.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

Anet doesnt do anything because the rank system we will reworked and i guess everyone will lose his progress.

So yeah, keep farming custom arenas noobs lololol

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

Anet doesnt do anything because the rank system we will reworked and i guess everyone will lose his progress.

So yeah, keep farming custom arenas noobs lololol

Yeah definitely, they will trash 1 year of work. Sure…

Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Kultas Sunstrider.9218

Kultas Sunstrider.9218

i still remember when they immediately fixed an exploit few days after the release of the game which could have been used to get more karma in pve (or something like that).

this nonstop glory farm is going on from… 5 months now? when was skyhammer released? lol

Kultas / Thief / Desolation [EU]
“Don’t criticize what you can’t understand”

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

I don’t get why people are so mad at glory farmers now..
Hotjoin farmers have been around since release sure now they speed at which you gain rank has increased a bit , 1k per 5 minutes instead of 500 in 7-9?

It’s still the same thing pvp rank never meant anything, pvp Leaderboards never meant anything, pvp is a game just enjoy the good fights and play if it’s fun..

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Mister Fluffkin.7358

Mister Fluffkin.7358

Hotjoin farmers have been around since release sure now they speed at which you gain rank has increased a bit , 1k per 5 minutes instead of 500 in 7-9?

It’s still the same thing pvp rank never meant anything, pvp Leaderboards never meant anything, pvp is a game just enjoy the good fights and play if it’s fun..

Guess its the missing equality between PvE/PvP. Why should PvP´ers just play for the fun without any reward? Guess you want something in return as well for your thousands of dungeon runs, except the “fun”?

Why should a pure PvP player get nothing while a PvE player gets loads of gold in return? The only thing we ever had was the rank, but now even the crappiest PvE guys have more than us.

In my point of view, theres just one way to handle this: full perma ban for all skyhammer farmers(i would prefer a dhuum´s day like in gw1^^). Everyone knew this could happen, so in my eyes no banned person would have a reason to whine about it.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

This is a Spvp forum. It doesn’t matter what people do in dungeons. If there are those who have issue with any of the dungeons, there is appropriate forums for those as well.

And with this photo, there goes all respect for PvP. Titles mean nothing. Rewards are unsatisfying. Boards are moderated to the point they’re censored. Updates are inconsistent. Many promises, little making good on them. It is in your own terms of use , manipulating end match results through exploits or otherwise is against policy.

Rules are only rules when they apply to everybody.

PvP for me just became get my daily laurel and log out til tomorrow.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

PvE players didn’t bother actually spending time not even in hotjoin, and, while being braindead zerging, was still something that had combat in it so they stayed away from it.

Hotjoin farming gave around 1-2k/hour, not 11k. And as i said it was still avoided by PvE dudes.

Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Don’t hold your breath expecting ANet to do anything about this. This is the same company that gave PvE players thousands of badges of honor (WvW currency that drops from ~1-in-5 kills) without ever setting foot in WvW.

They basically handed them the equivalent of 15,000 WvW kills for opening their achievement chests, and that’s a reward that had actual value in the in game gold economy. They’re not going to do anything about sPvP glory farming.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

I don’t know what Arenanet has in mind for this but they better not reward the guys that got their rank by skyhammer farm more than the ones that actually played pvp for a year.
Them actually being this rank and getting the same better looking armor and finishers is already really bad for the 1% effort they actually did for it.
But when the reward system comes arenanet better not kitten this up

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Baldric.6781

Baldric.6781

At most they will nerf it in the next patch, so if i were even slightly interested in glory ranks i will farm them right now before they nerf it, since i’m 99% that they won’t do a thing to anyone who farmed ranks with this exploit.
And since it seems that u are interested in glory ranks, start farming them as soon as posible.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

How many English you did speak not? People play PvE for the rewards and toys and garbage, PvPers play to find a challenge and prove their worth against other like minded individuals. You ruin the game by expecting a reward for participating. It might be a video game, but you shouldn’t be given a participation trophy for simply showing up at all. Also, like someone said, they don’t care one little bit about kittens.

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Break Fu.9765

Break Fu.9765

Haha, it’s Hero Battles all over again.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Divinity.8041

Divinity.8041

At most they will nerf it in the next patch, so if i were even slightly interested in glory ranks i will farm them right now before they nerf it, since i’m 99% that they won’t do a thing to anyone who farmed ranks with this exploit.
And since it seems that u are interested in glory ranks, start farming them as soon as posible.

Sadly you are right

Seen so much trash 50+ lately….

R40 Mesmer
Hypercrushed

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

WT…. I hope these people get banned so exploiting , like the snowflake crew , They knowingly are cheating the system does not matter if its pve/pvp/wvw I sincerely hope Anet takes action towards this ….

[WM]give us in game ladder

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

If some exploit came out that gave you hundreds of gold in an hour Anet would flip their kitten and patch immediately (mostly because Anet made gold mean something). But if it’s glory “lol whocares well fix it when we fix it”. Glory and leaderboard ranking are the only things pvpers have to show for the time they put into this game, but lol whocares.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

Haha, it’s Hero Battles all over again.

We know how that one ended….

/crosses fingers

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

Nevermind the rank farmers, they’re easy kills in a regular match, and give the satisfaction to me elementalist lvl32 to kill a higher lvl OP class.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

It is fairly amusing. Anet has been dangling better pvp rewards incoming for a while now, and yet they turn a blind eye to these farms which are making it so that when those rewards are actually in, people who exploited a terrible map will be massively far ahead of people who played the game legitimately. If you ever needed proof that anet doesn’t care about the playerbase, this should do it.

I already see it coming. Such a tragedy if this does happen.

The only solution would be some sort of rollback, or another PVP currency introduced. If both options are not made, then I might be a sad penguin forever.

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

Here is A-net’s thoughts process: Nothing to see here. Gotta finish our work on living story segment part 10000. PVP is that part of the game that makes us zero $$$$$$. Lets announce some meaningless tournament to distract a few of the dumber players.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

PvP rank is near useless anyways, skill is what matters.

All is vain.

Shame on you ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Please refer to the post where we have already responded to this.

We had one change last week, and are looking into other ways to prevent this behavior.

Thanks