Show us our mmr?

Show us our mmr?

in PvP

Posted by: KrewGorilla.6491

KrewGorilla.6491

it would be cool if we could see our mmr ratings and have the leaderboards back up. seems like the pvp leaderboards are never up. and devs are always talking about high and low mmrs being calculated into the matchmaking, but we dont know whent we cant see our mmrs. why not show us, or give us an mmr rating so we know where we stand.

Show us our mmr?

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Then we could figure out how to game our MMRs by experimenting with different actions in game and then looking at how it affects our MMR to discover the most efficient way to gain. Good idea

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Show us our mmr?

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Show us!!!!!

Please

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Show us our mmr?

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

They won’t. Otherwise, we would flood the forums with proof how broken the match making is, and they don’t need that that kind of feedback.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Show us our mmr?

in PvP

Posted by: Laserbolt.6731

Laserbolt.6731

You would see your MMR bounce all around, and complain, “Hey, my skill does not change that much!” And you would prove that you do not understand how MMRs work.

Scrapper: “Frank from Research”

Show us our mmr?

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

It’s not impossible to gain an impression on your MMR…just look at who is in the games you are matched with. Once you’re MMR gets high enough, the pool of players you are matched with/against becomes very small, and you’ll recognize tournament players/very talented casuals.

It’s going to get easier after this patch now, since now everyone in your party will have similar MMR to you.

Show us our mmr?

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

Problem with MMR is that, the game is not balanced at all around you, but rather 5 people in a team, and certain meta/broken can inflate your MMR until they are nerfed and thus creating a very volatile MMR that is no measure of your skills.

Soon enough you will have people checking someone’s MMR and posting it on the forums to use it in their arguments even if it is completely unrelated. Like LoL where they can look up your rank and thus dismiss anything that person can say.

First I would rather have the classes being balanced, that way your MMR is more reflective of your actual skills.

(Why? Simple, druid carried me through all of diamond directly to legendary in a day from tier 2, a class I barely played, by doing basically button smashing. I would not see many rangers outside daily in diamond/ruby, however, when I got to legendary, there were 3+ druids per match….meaning that other people also knew it was a broken and easy build)

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ