Sigil Proposals

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

The team has looked over the list of PvP sigils and applied our goals aggressively. We heavily reduced the available options, removed random chance, balanced existing sigils, and added some new options. Let us know what you think!

On-Hit:
We initially did not think on-hit sigils we have a place in the game given our goals, but after feedback from the forum, we decided it makes sense to have some consistent-effect sigils for classes that may not want to weapon swap as often as possible.

Sigil of Earth
On hit: Inflict Bleeding (5 Seconds)
(Cooldown: 3 Seconds)

Sigil of Frailty
On hit: Inflict Vulnerability (10 Seconds)
(Cooldown: 3 Seconds)

Sigil of Strength
On hit: Gain Might (10 Seconds)
(Cooldown: 3 Second)

On-Swap:
Most on-swap sigils we felt were in a good place, but we wanted to emphasize them as burst-effects in contrast to on-hit sigils. Some effects are shortened, but intensified. Strikes are removed from sigils like Hydromancy and Geomancy to fill our goal of less direct damage.

Sigil of Agility
Gain 5 seconds of swiftness and 1 second of quickness when you swap to this weapon while in combat.
(Cooldown: 9 Seconds)

Sigil of Battle
Gain 4 stacks of might (5 seconds) when you swap to this weapon while in combat.
(Cooldown: 9 seconds)

Sigil of Doom
Your next attack after you swap to this weapon while in combat inflicts Poison (5 seconds).

Sigil of Energy
Gain 25% of your endurance when you swap to this weapon while in combat.

Sigil of Exposure
Your next attack after you swap to this weapon while in combat inflicts 5 stacks of Vulnerability (5 Seconds).

Sigil of Geomancy
Your next attack after you swap to this weapon while in combat inflicts 3 stacks of bleeding (5 Seconds).

Sigil of Stagnation
Cripple nearby foes when swapping to this weapon while in combat (3 seconds, 240 Radius).

Sigil of Hydromancy
Chill nearby foes for when you swap to this weapon while in combat (2 Seconds, 240 Radius).

Sigil of Intelligence
Your next three attacks after swapping to this weapon while in combat have a 100% critical chance.

Sigil of Nullification
Your next attack after you swap to this weapon while in combat removes a Boon from your target.

Sigil of Revelation
Reveal nearby foes when swapping to this weapon while in combat (240 Radius).

Sigil of Escape
Remove immobilize from yourself when swapping to this weapon while in combat.

Sigil of Lethargy
Your next attack after swapping to this weapon while in combat slows your target (2 Seconds).

Sigil of Cleansing
New: Remove 1 condition when you swap to this weapon while in combat.

Passive:
We felt all the existing passive sigils were too niche, or would never be as good as the other effects. However, we felt non-condition damage builds were lacking some viable options, so we added some situational damage increases.

Sigil of Compounding
Deal 1% extra damage per condition on your foe. Maximum 5%.

Sigil of Punishment
Deal 1% extra damage per boon on your foe. Maximum 5%.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

(edited by Evan Lesh.3295)

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Keltach.8049

Keltach.8049

I think you should probably start the new pvp season, that’s what i think.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

So, those are all the available sigils now?

M I L K B O I S

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Wait, were sigils of air & fire removed?

I think some “on swap” sigils should turn into “pulsing” sigils

• For every x seconds you are in that weaponset you gain an effect

TY FOR BEING AGGRESSIVE

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

(edited by mrauls.6519)

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Brockolosso.8316

Brockolosso.8316

Sigil of Lethargy
Your next attack after swapping to this weapon while in combat slows your target (2 Seconds).
Sigil of Revelation

Are you for real? You were supposed to stop the power creep, not join them…

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

I’m probably misunderstanding something, but I’m having a hard time making out any “goal” from these changes, aside from drastically reducing the available options…and thus continuing down a road of less build diversity.

Shaking my head in disbelief here…

O Captain! My Captain!

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Recovery.4602

Recovery.4602

Hello,

Maybe I am mistaken but, I like the direction. Giving a certain pool of options, but not too many while still making all of these viable options to create diversity.

Question aside, what will happen to the sigils that are being removed/modified which were purchased prior to the incoming changes ? Any chance on getting refunded for those ?

(edited by Recovery.4602)

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: MrDark.8632

MrDark.8632

IMO, Sigil of Nullification will still be useless because of all the boon spam in PvP.

If it’s not boon corruption, or have a secondary effect on boon removal (extra dmg, etc) it is not worth taking compared to other options.

Removing a 1-2 second stability is not rewarding.

~ Blue Darkpurr

(edited by MrDark.8632)

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

I’m probably misunderstanding something, but I’m having a hard time making out any “goal” from these changes, aside from drastically reducing the available options…and thus continuing down a road of less build diversity.

Shaking my head in disbelief here…

O Captain! My Captain!

These are the goals from the other post:

Our high-level goals include reducing RNG gameplay, promoting counter-play, reducing raw damage output, and removing ineffective choices.

Right now we have the illusion of diversity. There are plenty of sigils that nobody uses.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Just curious, what will happen to the sigils that are being removed/modified which were purchased prior to the incoming changes ? Any chance on getting refunded for those ?

They would be refunded in the same manners as amulets have been.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Sigil of Lethargy
Sigil of Revelation

Are you saying you would always take those two sigils for every build?

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Krysard.1364

I think change intentions are really good, but right now I feel like synergy between sigils/builds is lacking. I guess with some time we will get used to them and see what should be changed or not.

M I L K B O I S

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

Sigil of Compounding

Sigil of Punishment

Meh, these are worthless and should be removed to avoid pointless clutter.

Leman

(edited by leman.7682)

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

Sigil of Lethargy
Sigil of Revelation

Not the one for slow but the one that grants reveal. Should be huge at shutting down certain tactics..I guess its counter play to d/p, condi mesmer and druids celetial shadow trait which in a sense may be a good thing. I mean it reduces resets which may be one of your goals.

Does it have the standard 5 target limit?
Standard 4s?

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

I love the aggression.

Thanks for being swift with these changes and taking high consideration of the forum posts. This right here is a prime example of anet receiving feedback and applying it. Bravo.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Krysard.1364

Sigil of Compounding

Sigil of Punishment

Meh, these are worthless and should be removed to avoide pointless clutter.

Not worthless when all alternatives are worthless LUL, I wouldnt discard thief using one of them cause weapon camping

M I L K B O I S

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Does it have the standard 5 target limit?
Standard 4s?

Nothing is set in stone, but standards are assumed.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Sigmoid.7082

Sigil of Compounding

Sigil of Punishment

Meh, these are worthless and should be removed to avoide pointless clutter.

Depends on if the damage bonus is universal between power and condi. If air and fire have been removed I can see the usefulness in these.

I would honestly and happily have fewer but more impact choices with clear counter play than the mess of un-used ones we have now.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Not worthless when all alternatives are worthless LUL, I wouldnt discard thief using one of them cause weapon camping

You mean…. BALANCE?

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Depends on if the damage bonus is universal between power and condi. If air and fire have been removed I can see the usefulness in these.

Damage bonus is for strikes.
All other sigils not listed would be removed.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: oEnvy.3064

oEnvy.3064

Sigil of Lethargy
Sigil of Revelation

This is simply awful. Two big points here, the removal of air fire is a huge nerf to thief in particular (and on top of that you’ll have every player on every class running reveal on swap due to every other sigil being useless anyway.) The other suggestions to air fire were fine (giving them a buff on the bar when they’re off cd and the hit for it can be dodgable.) And I can’t stress hard enough that all of these sigils are kittening USELESS. So you might as well run reveal and slow on every build, yes. If you want to add 0 viable options, don’t add reveal on swap.

Thief
twitch.tv/bey0ndb

(edited by oEnvy.3064)

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Krysard.1364

You mean…. BALANCE?

Maybe they are balanced, but as I said before, I would like to choose sigils cause they are good or have any synergy with my build, not cause they are the less bad. I dont think sigils should be stronger, but I think theres some work to do still design wise.

M I L K B O I S

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Sigmoid.7082

Fair.

Overall I like the changes. Can see some good combos, especially with certain builds, and would shake things up incredibly.

All that i feel may be missing is an amulet that combines power damage with condition duration but the lack of one may be intentional!

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

oEnvy.3064

Sigil of Compounding

Sigil of Punishment

Did it ever occur to you that no one ever took force in the first place. Adding an extra mechanic to reaching the same damage as force did by default doesn’t make it viable. LOL. Even with the removal of air/fire and hydro/leech this is still a horrible dps option, literally no justification for running this or any of the other dmg sigils as opposed to Lethargy/Revelation.

Thief
twitch.tv/bey0ndb

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Krysard.1364

So, passive sigils are better for power builds than condi builds?

M I L K B O I S

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

Right now we have the illusion of diversity. There are plenty of sigils that nobody uses.

I kinda beg to differ, a lot of the ones you are seemingly removing are used. Some of them are certainly less used than others, which in and of itself points to them being balanced, so I don’t understand how removing them accomplishes anything positive. (Most of the passives for example.)

Sure it’s easier to balance a game with less options, but that road ultimately leads to everyone playing the exact same profession and build right down to the sigils they use on their weapons!

Sorry, with all due respect, I can not consider this direction an improvement to the game. Less build diversity is the last thing this game needs IMHO.

I feel more alienated with every single patch since HoT…

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

i’ll miss sigil of generosity for sure, but otherwise yeah they look pretty good.

nice to see this level of interaction again.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Arilin.8716

Arilin.8716

Sigil of Geomancy
Your next attack after you swap to this weapon while in combat inflicts 3 stacks of bleeding (5 Seconds).

Would that mean that the AoE part of the sigil is removed? Or would it affect however many people get hit by the next attack? The first option is a huge nerf, the second is very gimmicky and RNG-based.

It probably should be an AoE effect caused at 240 range from the target of your attack that hits 5 targets.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Fleckzeck.4673

Fleckzeck.4673

I like the changes and want to see them ingame.
Will the new Sigills be craftable for WvW/PvE?

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: TalleFjanten.7159

TalleFjanten.7159

I like the changes and want to see them ingame.
Will the new Sigills be craftable for WvW/PvE?

pvp only

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Master Ketsu.4569

Master Ketsu.4569

Since everything not listed here is being removed these are absolutely terrible changes.

Generosity and Purity especially should not be removed. Buffing them would be nice, but removing them is bad for the game. And why is lifesteal being removed? Why are all crit effects removed?

I think you guys misinterpreted the community when people said they didn’t like rng. What is meant by this is people don’t like forced rng where many effects had no other option but to be on crit. This means asking for a crit version and a non crit version. Removing the crit option entirely is missing the point. People want more options not less.

And then there are those new passive sigils. Those have got to be legit the worst sigils in the game. No one will ever run those.

Overall a big thumbs down.

(edited by Master Ketsu.4569)

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Since everything not listed here is being removed these are absolutely terrible changes.

Generosity and Purity especially should not be removed. Buffing them would be nice, but removing them is bad for the game. And why is lifesteal being removed? Why are all crit effects removed?

I think you guys misinterpreted the community when people said they didn’t like rng. What is meant by this is people don’t like forced rng where many effects had no other option but to be on crit. This means asking for a crit version and a non crit version. Removing the crit option entirely is missing the point. People want more options not less.

And then there are those new passive sigils. Those have got to be legit the worst sigils in the game. No one will ever run those.

Overall a big thumbs down.

I beg to differ. I see at least 6 listed sigils that can be used in the competitive scene and interchangeable depending on comp.

I’m not going to say, “I really miss that one sigil, would have won with it on.”.

Overall, a good change.

P.S Why nerf Geomancy?

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

Sorry Evan, I don’t think I like this idea. I mean, maybe I’m being selfish but I really enjoy having more choice even if some of the things being eliminated would only be used in niche builds. I love niche builds.

Is one of the problems that a new set of elite specializations will be too hard to balance with the amount of sigils we currently have?

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Garbage, just remove if left as is (context):

Sigil of Energy
Gain 25% of your endurance when you swap to this weapon while in combat.
Half a dodge value is worthless. You would need a full 18s with perfect swap rotation to get any benefit.

Sigil of Exposure
Your next attack after you swap to this weapon while in combat inflicts 5 stacks of Vulnerability (5 Seconds).
Since it doesn’t effect the first hit, it’s a weak version. Since not ‘on hit’ like Frailty it can’t proc recurring trait damage modifiers.

Sigil of Stagnation
Cripple nearby foes when swapping to this weapon while in combat (3 seconds, 240 Radius).
Cripple is a weak condition and doesn’t synergize compared to Chill. It’s primary use is for a cover condition.

Sigil of Escape
Remove immobilize from yourself when swapping to this weapon while in combat.
Sigil of Cleansing is so much better.

Sigil of Compounding
Sigil of Strength and Sigil of Battle are both stronger so this will never get used even in the most hybrid build. Assumption is “damage” means direct damage here and not condition-based damage.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

@Evan This is exactly what we need. Aggressive moves. I thought I knew your company MO but turns out I was wrong. I won’t say I like all the changes but it’s a step in the right direction IMO. Will you guys bring out new sigils as the dust settles? Or should we be expecting a slaughter to runes as well?

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Sigil of Lethargy
Sigil of Revelation

This is simply awful. Two big points here, the removal of air fire is a huge nerf to thief in particular (and on top of that you’ll have every player on every class running reveal on swap due to every other sigil being useless anyway.) The other suggestions to air fire were fine (giving them a buff on the bar when they’re off cd and the hit for it can be dodgable.) And I can’t stress hard enough that all of these sigils are kittening USELESS. So you might as well run reveal and slow on every build, yes. If you want to add 0 viable options, don’t add reveal on swap.

LMFAO go figure its a thief complaining about a reveal sigil.

@Evan Lesh – Changes look pretty good. I still hate on swap sigils, I think its brainless play to be able to apply 2 cover conditions instantly. It makes condi bombs way more potent than they otherwise would be, and only further points out the need for a cleansing hierarchy in GW2 that prioritises the most dangerous conditions first.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

OriOri.8724

Also I think a good next step would be to take the same aggressive look at the runes available in PvP. Changing some set effects, removing some runes, potentially adding new ones. Would be nice.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Sigil of Lethargy
Sigil of Revelation

Definitely Revelation (that would be a huge shift in meta game balance). Lethargy is dependent on whether you have interrupts or need sustain.

But that all said, people will simply gravitate to the Might boon on hit and on swap sigils too.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

oEnvy.3064

Sigil of Lethargy
Sigil of Revelation

@Evan Lesh – Changes look pretty good. I still hate on swap sigils, I think its brainless play to be able to apply 2 cover conditions instantly. It makes condi bombs way more potent than they otherwise would be, and only further points out the need for a cleansing hierarchy in GW2 that prioritises the most dangerous conditions first.

Let me clarify I have 0 problem with that sigil being added to the game as long as the reveal is a reasonable duration and it has a buff on the bar so it isn’t just a random niche. However, when you completely remove all the viable options and leave that as the best sigil in the game it’s pretty unbalanced. I can’t believe that you’re so shortsighted to not even see that much.

Thief
twitch.tv/bey0ndb

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: cat.8975

cat.8975

That frailty sigil is not going to be used unless you increase the duration immensely or set the ICD to 1s.

3 stacks of vuln (6 with 100% duration) is pretty worthless when you consider the ramp-up time with a 3s ICD. Wouldn’t we want this sigil to be situationally better than the proposed 5% (# of boon/condi) sigils? Keep in mind that if a target is already at 15 vuln, 3 stacks of vuln is only a 2.6% damage increase.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Many of these sigils are useless as listed below. They are either horribly outclassed by other sigils in the list or are so niche that more general effects will always be taken. Even Sigil of Frailty as you’ve proposed it is so much better than any of the damage boosting sigils because everyone on your team benefits from it, it covers other conditions, and many classes have traits that interact with conditions on foes.

- Sigil of Escape
- Sigil of Compounding
- Sigil of Punishment
- Sigil of Agility

I’d also like to call attention to Sigil of Revelation for being far too strong. You can’t effectively counterplay a weapon swap if they know where you are stealthing up. This will hurt a lot of build diversity in thief, mesmer, and even druid gameplay. I think lethargy is pretty strong by comparison to other options as well. Slow is a very powerful condition.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Nebilim.5127

Nebilim.5127

Please consider adding the new sigils to PvE. WvW needs more counterplay to stealth.

I’m finding weird that many people think escape is a bad sigil. It is an AWESOME sigil, cleaning 1 condition doesn’t mean immob will be cleaned and more often than not that’s the condition i want cleaned the most.

The world is teeming with unnecessary people.
It is God’s decision that i fight.
As knight of honor, as protector of the sin. I sacrifice myself, for the blood of criminals.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

To thieves who are complaining about the reveal trait, the range is 240. At that range a thief is already hitting you or the thief is passed the range if the reveal… you can’t target a stealth thief or do anything to really make this trait worth while…

It’s a terrible trait. Immob cleanse on wep swap or Slow on swap are lots better.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Sigmoid.7082

Sigil of Compounding
Sigil of Punishment

@Evan

Question.
Are these per unique condition on a target? I would assume so but they may be fairly interesting if not.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Sigil of Geomancy

Would that mean that the AoE part of the sigil is removed? Or would it affect however many people get hit by the next attack? The first option is a huge nerf, the second is very gimmicky and RNG-based.

It probably should be an AoE effect caused at 240 range from the target of your attack that hits 5 targets.

We would probably rename this sigil and consider it a different one. It would no longer apply instant AOE bleed.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Sigil of Compounding
Sigil of Punishment

@Evan

Question.
Are these per unique condition on a target? I would assume so but they may be fairly interesting if not.

Correct, they would be unique.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: suchalameo.7896

suchalameo.7896

Hi,

From what i read the buffs presented, or newly implemented sigils, aren’t going to be strong enough (or realistically serve that much of a purpose) to be used over the nerfed sigils (such as doom/geo). I could see some use in maybe cleansing/escape but overall (from the sigils presented) nothing really got buffed, just nerfs.

..to which i present you with this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsC8io4w1sY&feature=youtu.be

Don’t take the video with salt or anything please, its a good listen/watch/insight only to try and help GW2 PVP. I don’t really consider PVE not knowing much about it-

Maybe more buffs; more ways for the player to express themselves by presenting a risk or a downfall to using a strong sigil such as doom by having it also poison you for 1/4 or 1/2 the time (2-4 seconds) or make it slightly more risky by 30% chance to poison yourself for the duration and your opponent for 1/2 ( 30% chance to poison you for only 1/4 or 1/2 et cetera).
Then players decide on taking that risk or just going for a safer more unused sigil like exposure (vulnerability is less scary than poison if it backfires).

##Also on-hit sigils don’t really need a nerf as getting them to actually land as a “cover condi” (which is what they are primarily used for) is like 5-10% chance as they are.##

Regards,

you > kiss > meta

(edited by suchalameo.7896)

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

OriOri.8724

Sigil of Lethargy
Sigil of Revelation

Let me clarify I have 0 problem with that sigil being added to the game as long as the reveal is a reasonable duration and it has a buff on the bar so it isn’t just a random niche. However, when you completely remove all the viable options and leave that as the best sigil in the game it’s pretty unbalanced. I can’t believe that you’re so shortsighted to not even see that much.

Why should it have a buff on the bar? That defeats the purpose of the sigil in that it would alert the thief that they can be forced out of stealth. Its fine as it is, has an incredibly small radius at only 240 units. You have to be on top of the thief to reveal them, which is blind luck when they are invisible anyway.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

For Sigil of Revelation, the purpose would be to pull people out of stealth, but not prevent it. Something like a 1/4 second reveal would accomplish that.

Sigil Proposals

in PvP

Posted by: Paul.2054

Paul.2054

Why would you nerf Sigil of Battle’s might duration that much that sigil is already terrible with 20 seconds of might. Sure you might get to the same max stacks faster but that wasn’t even the problem that sigil had in the first place…

Why do you even try to make nullification work you probably just made it worse unless it strips in a priority list of stab/resistance/prot. This sigil has to be broken in order for it to be good and if you didn’t give it a priority list of stab it will be useless. I’m not gonna take a 1 in 5 chance on a ranger to remove stab for my surge of the mists.

Sigil of Lethargy

You are giving most condi classes the ability to apply a realistic scenario 33% or more uptime on slow where they never even had access to slow in the first place. Why would you ever do this to the game. xddd

Also I don’t know if you even payed attention to what I said about passive sigils but the fact that you drop Force for those when force was useless already and those can only possibly match it is actually hilarious. Even with the removal of Air/Fire/Blood/Leeching it is very likely that classes will never take these because they’re so laughably weak.

Also why would you remove Renewal and Transference? You provided no effective alternative and all you really did was nerf ele a bit and make something like bunker support guard even less viable since it now has even fewer healing ratios.

Honestly fairly disappointed by these changes it will add in like only a handful of meaningful changes most of which is simply from the removal of sigils or effects from the sigils despite this being an entire rework on sigils overall. My feeling when I look at all these sigils is how I don’t want any of these sigils and I just resign myself to the fact that people would have to take kittenty sigils simply because you actually removed every other useful alternative. The likely hood people stray out of the use of energy/strength/battle/lethargy if they aren’t a condi/support class is extremely low and like I said battle is a boring non useful sigil but all the alternatives are fairly low.

Paul xD – Team P Z[PZ]