Signet of Vampirism Still Bugged

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

The corrupt on this signet has infinite range, goes through line of sight, and dodges.

in PvP

Posted by: Swagatron.8065

Swagatron.8065

I honestly think that the despite being counter comped, a huge reason your team (Final Form) lost to Spookie was because of this bug abuse. I don’t have the keenest eye but given the duration of the matches and the fact Spookie had 2 necromancers I can guarantee this was a factor. I guess thats gw2 esports for yah. Whoever plays the OP stuff/bug abuses more wins!

Wouldn’t be surprised if more teams started using necro.

in PvP

Eurantien.4632

12/5 still bugged,

in PvP

Eurantien.4632

12/6 still bugged.

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

It won’t get fixed on a weekend. Also, there are numerous other bugs, which Anet has said will address in the coming patch (mid-late December).

in PvP

Eurantien.4632

I understand they won’t fix it on the weekend I just want to keep the awareness going. They could fix it before mid-late December because bug fixes can happen at any time. As proof I would suggest taking a gander at the myriad of ranger bug fixes over the past few months.

in PvP

Eurantien.4632

12/15 Still goes through walls and dodges!

in PvP

Posted by: HEDRO.2345

HEDRO.2345

+1 fix this kitten and separate the traited boon corrupt from the passive heal

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

My signet of vampirism doesn’t go through line of sight anymore I don’t know what you’re talking about.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]