Silly amounts of superspeed and swiftness

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

No I meant exactly what I said. Wow I could have labelled the thread, kittens comment here and 90% still would have posted. Most comments are saying I said stuff I didn’t even say. The guy above is a prime example.

in PvP

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

No I meant exactly what I said. Wow I could have labelled the thread, kittens comment here and 90% still would have posted. Most comments are saying I said stuff I didn’t even say. The guy above is a prime example.

You should have labeled the thread “I’m angry because I don’t understand what I’m dying to”

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in PvP

Posted by: RevanCorana.8942

RevanCorana.8942

Wow 6sec of superspeed every 48sec that’s soooo OP sadface

in PvP

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

You said, anet keeps adding insane amount of mobility. Now please tell me, which mobility buff a meele ranger got. I can only think of the superspeed from QZ, which is 6 sec on 48s cd, so not very much. On the other hand they nerfed leaps (the main source of a rangers mobility) – they aren’t affected by movement speed increase. So overall the same mobility as they always had.

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

OP judging by the way you write one can tell you are unfamiliar with the ranger skills. I would suggest making one to gain insight. More specifically is your comment regarding the melee ranger, each build regardless of class has its figthing style, which makes the game interesting through vast differences. A melee ranger’s strength lies in evasion (super speed like mobility) and is balanced around dealing damage in melee range, it would be OP if it did same damage at range as well. If you know the animations of said evasion skills you can cc when it just ends. But it requires quick reaction on your part. Yes the ranger can escape, but at least it didnt kill you.

You got to admit it though, class homogenization is a no no (everyone has the same speed, a 30 sec stun, a knockdown, etc)

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

OP, you clearly are losing to a build/class you don’t understand, a build that countered yours, or simply a player that was better than you. The moment you accept the fact that there are always better players out there, is the moment you grow and improve and can make that next step towards being a better pvp’er. I sugest you try and walk a few miles in our shoes, make a ranger and run with it for a couple weeks. In the process you may learn (I use the qualifier “may” because you seem like the type more likely to QQ than want to learn and improve) that rangers in pvp are not these masters of super speed that you claim they are, nor are they even close to the alpha class they seem to be in your eyes.

Will you occasionally meet a masterful player? Yes, that’s when you sit back, relax, and make a decision: Do I adapt my build/play style to counter this, or do I move on accept this build that beat me that one time, has nothing to do with the meta and move on.

in PvP

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Sounds like an angry necro that got kited around all match to me, though. Chasing squirrels.

No i dont think that the op is a necro. Necros can actually deal rather well with enemies that circle around them since a lot of their skills dont require facing (marks, ds 3-5 etc.). From his post history i would guess he is a mesmer player…

I guess the op will hate scrapper. They will get alot of superspeed and swiftness.