Silverwastes reward track?

in PvP

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I decided to mix things up and do some PvP this weekend. I’m tired of grinding crests for boot boxes. I figured i’d do the SW reward track and pick up a boot box at the end of that. It takes a little longer than grinding out 1000 crests, but at least it is something different.

However when I hovered over the end reward it says it gives a glove box?!?!? Why would I want a glove box? Gloves are the easiest piece to get, I literally have 9-10 of them already. Why does the reward track only reward a single piece instead of my choice of a piece? Is this a bug?

in PvP

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

I decided to mix things up and do some PvP this weekend. I’m tired of grinding crests for boot boxes. I figured i’d do the SW reward track and pick up a boot box at the end of that. It takes a little longer than grinding out 1000 crests, but at least it is something different.

However when I hovered over the end reward it says it gives a glove box?!?!? Why would I want a glove box? Gloves are the easiest piece to get, I literally have 9-10 of them already. Why does the reward track only reward a single piece instead of my choice of a piece? Is this a bug?

No its not a bug. This is a relatively old track and you can only do it once. I only had 2 gloves when I did this track. But even if you don’t need the glove, it will still give you 7 mystic clover, which is a huge reward.

P.S. : you can only complete it once.

P.P.S. : I would also like that they drop from 7 to 2 mystic clover, but you could repeat it and choose the piece of gear you want from the carapace set. But maybe that’s just me. 7 mystic clover is really nice too.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

This is correct. The reward track came out for the Glove piece (when released). There is no new reward track for the new pieces (Wish there was).

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: tsawr.7905

tsawr.7905

Guess it’s back to PvE for you.