Skill Lag - Moves don't go off

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

Hello,

So over the last few weeks I’ve noticed that abilities seem to often not go off. For instance, I’ll use pistol 5 on thief, then try to heartseeker through it, and many times, the heartseeker just doesn’t go off.

Likewise, I’ll play my mesmer, I cast my number 2 Greatsword, then follow it up with Number 4 phantasm, I’ll look down, only to see that the move never went off at all, even with 2 presses.

I can’t pinpoint anything specific, but I’m curious if anyone else has noticed this happening lately? It’s gamebreaking to me and it’s caused me to play very little over the last couple weeks.

Thanks,

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

(edited by felivear.1536)

in PvP

Posted by: JuThai.7941

JuThai.7941

Yeah, I’ve noticed this aswell. Despite some general lags, I occasionally get skill lags even while everything else is working fine.
For mesmer, I noticed this on chaos storm from staff and the 2 and 4 from greatsword aswell. I started to get theses skill lags (and other lags aswell) after the dec 10th patch.

in PvP

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

This happens a lot on my mesmer, necro and a bit less on my guard. It’s frustrating and I can see the skill being toggled on the bar, it just doesnt go through sometimes.

in PvP

Posted by: BakiSaN.9281

BakiSaN.9281

I’ve noticed this as well. Saw it happen on dodges as well. Getting ES’ed while in a dodge animation, that was fun.

Sta ce biti s’ kucom!?

in PvP

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

Lag across the board has become very terrible recently.

Been getting hit while in dodge animation (after endurance has been burned) etc. Its really weird.

WvW is also in an absolutely unplayable state in terms of lag.

Anet needs to get their kitten together.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

in PvP

Posted by: BakiSaN.9281

BakiSaN.9281

Lag across the board has become very terrible recently.

Been getting hit while in dodge animation (after endurance has been burned) etc. Its really weird.

WvW is also in an absolutely unplayable state in terms of lag.

Anet needs to get their kitten together.

Exactly, I forgot to mention that my endurance bar was burned while I was in a dodge animation. It’s mindboggling.

Sta ce biti s’ kucom!?