Skyhammer in 'Compete' tPvP?

in PvP

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Please say this is so.

My guild’s Mesmer Focus-Pull Engineer knock back team is just waiting to enter games, all select Skyhammer and then get free wins 50% of the time because our team is balanced with Skyhammer cheese in mind and the other team isn’t allowed to swap their classes.

And that’s in addition to all the free wins that we’ll get because anet destroyed solo Q for no reason, forcing solo Q players to solo Q into team matches.

We’re working on a variant for courtyard too. In theory any opposing team comp that isn’t totally geared for 5v5 fights (like they have a roamer on their team) will get Rekt.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Let me know how that works out for you.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

If you have 5 players in skyhammer, that means auto win. Skyhammer = the king of 4v5 matches

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Let me know how that works out for you.

I love this response,
basically saying “bring it on, B#@!$”

Funny how all these guys think you anet developers are dumb.
They don’t get paid big bucks, YOU get paid big bucks, obviously its because you guys at anet are highly intelligent.

Theres like thousands of people trying to get jobs in video game industry, did they get in??? nope. yall at anet got in though.

Only department I think is lacking is the Marketing department, they need to STEP IT UP and seriously start putting into place the Marketing Mix and start PENETRATING those target markets, soo much potential out there, just have to penetrate it hard enough to reap the rewards, they need to be on the same level as the IT and human resources department.

Psy can get 1 to 2 billion people to watch his youtube video, obviously HUGE HUGE HUGE amounts of money to be made. Having a tiny percentage of the target market means YOU doing something wrong. Time for some new marketing plans, and this game is only getting older, time to put in serious amounts of hours to be successful.

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

in PvP

Posted by: Paragon.5479

Paragon.5479

Justin ty for the updates u made i and many others are gratefull,keep up a good work

in PvP

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Oh. So you can basically get a 50% winrate?
That must be very nice for you

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Oh. So you can basically get a 50% winrate?
That must be very nice for you

Of course you can’t. There are seven maps, you get to chose between three. So you can choose Skyhammer less than half of the matches, and if you stack on Skyhammer during the vote, and win every time it pops, you’ll win less than 25% of your matches. GG.