Small changes that can be made! (With Image)

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

There are already many posts about the bigger changes that deserve to be in the game, but what about the little ones? I’m sure some of these have been said, but anyways here’s what I have so far.

• Cool sounds for when a Q pops. In other games, when your battleground or pvp queue pops there’s usually a cool war-drum sound that plays. Not only can this be satisfying if pulled off right but if you need to tab out for something you’ll know when it pops.
• Adding a shiny “New!” text icon on locker items when you first obtain them.
• When previewing dyes on the TP while in a match or in the hotm, show it on your pvp armor instead of pve. This can be done now if you preview a pvp item first, but lets just cut out the middle man.
• Show glory amount to the left of the gold amount when opening inventory.
• Put a “!” on the Pvp icon (the cross-swords) when you have pending tourney invites.
• Hide the living story stuff when in the mists.
• Allow PVP Gear to stack. I have two PVP Sovereign Daggers and it’s annoying that I always have to keep one in my inv or go to LA to bank it if I want to keep it. This will also save clutter when opening chests.
• Put a normal bank npc in the mists.
• Skin crafting tutorial.
• Pause glory booster while in the mists.
• (reward suggestion inc) Rank based chest piece. Basically, once you reach your new rank bracket you unlock a new chest piece based off of your animal. It would be placed in your achievment rewards area (same place that zenith weps go) and would be able to be used for PVP and PVE as a skin.
Example “PVP Tiger Coat”:
http://imgur.com/IAD0MHs

These are all the ones I can think of, feel free to leave your own.

in PvP

Posted by: Yoji.1420

Yoji.1420

Allow the changing of underwater skills without travelling to that one section at the back of the mists (My level 2 Necro failed when I hotjoined Raid on Capricorn for the first time after many tournament games).

Ensure players are transported back to their original location when ‘timing out’ after a tournament game, currently you are placed in the mists unless you click the exit door before the post match beat down ends. (Can most likely then open the pvp menu and click ‘Leave the Mists’)

Allowing 1 handed weapons to stack to ‘2’ is a great suggestion.

Most importantly, add more rocks for me and my guild to stand on and snarl at people approaching in the lobby.

in PvP

Posted by: Jelger.6758

Jelger.6758

Most importantly, add more rocks for me and my guild to stand on and snarl at people approaching in the lobby.

Just redo the entire mist section a year from now, a better and more fun environment is definitely of importance if the pvp in this game would actually pick up. Otherwise, you should be able to manage with the few rocks out there now :P

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

Just redo the entire mist section a year from now, a better and more fun environment is definitely of importance if the pvp in this game would actually pick up. Otherwise, you should be able to manage with the few rocks out there now :P

They plan on making a bigger Hotm I believe, but they said it would be down the road. Lets hope it’s cross-server.