So Anet, what do you think of that

in PvP

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

That took place half an hour ago in map chat in Heart of the Mists, ty Anet for a system so open to abuse

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

It may help the Ruby/Diamond team rank up by getting matched up by a lower mmr team, or losing less pips, or winning more pips.

Honestly, the loss of more or less pips should only count for that Amber player only. While the other higher division players compete against the other higher division players.

In other words, average team and division mmr is the same for matchmaking but the pip/score algorithm needs to count individually for each player at the end of the match, instead of a team wide average count.

Make this happen Anet.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

in PvP

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

I know it’s sad. For me, I don’t really care much anymore. They won’t fix or change anything until next year because it will “interfere with their Esport”.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

“I just want a backpack dude”

Seems legit. Isnt that how PvE’rs have been approaching the game since forever?

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Hey, I want the backpack too. Can’t blame em. Anet locked it behind a GRIND and a TIME wall, not by player skill or effort. So unfortunately, this is what we do. I play pvp a lot, but anet encourages breaking the system (I haven’t yet, getting there. tired of what I have to struggle in) to get that amazing backpack.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in PvP

Elia.7193

Hey, I want the backpack too. Can’t blame em. Anet locked it behind a GRIND and a TIME wall, not by player skill or effort. So unfortunately, this is what we do. I play pvp a lot, but anet encourages breaking the system (I haven’t yet, getting there. tired of what I have to struggle in) to get that amazing backpack.

I always queue solo and the matchmaking can be terrible. Win/lose/win/lose , it can take forever to progress…That doesn’t make it ok to manipulate the system , for each match you manipulate, there are people on the other team that losing pips because you are a cheater. You don’t like loosing pips and grind but you are ok to inflict that on purpose to others? I have been in matches that was impossible to win , a cheater is a cheater and you cant justify that

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

I hate to break the news to you but, Anet doesn’t know how to think

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

Whoa I got dizzy reading that attachment. It’s like someone puked all over the place

EU since Aug 2012

in PvP

Elia.7193

Whoa I got dizzy reading that attachment. It’s like someone puked all over the place

Whoa apologies, next time I will use stars and unicorns to hide the names

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Whoa apologies, next time I will use stars and unicorns to hide the names

Rofl, hilarious.

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

That took place half an hour ago in map chat in Heart of the Mists, ty Anet for a system so open to abuse

See now that is manipulation and the player should be reported, hopefully you or somebody else did.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro