So DH can push and pull you traps

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

Seriously, not only can DH create instant death traps, but they can pull/push you into traps too. Is the one guy who deals with class balance on holiday or something.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

lol you know when they cast spear of justice the pull will come next, even a child could see that coming…l2 dodge or use stability.

in PvP

Vague Memory.2817

The point is you shouldn’t even be able to do this because DH traps are so powerful. On top of that some classes have very limited stability options.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Just make DH traps as amazing as thief traps. Thief traps are so well balanced, developers put a lot of thought and effort in them! I am sure if DH traps were like thief traps, game would be very fun for everyone (including guards)!

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Just make DH traps as amazing as thief traps. Thief traps are so well balanced, developers put a lot of thought and effort in them! I am sure if DH traps were like thief traps, game would be very fun for everyone (including bunker guards)!

Fixed for you

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

Just make DH traps as amazing as thief traps. Thief traps are so well balanced, developers put a lot of thought and effort in them! I am sure if DH traps were like thief traps, game would be very fun for everyone (including guards)!

I have enjoyed this every time I’ve seen it.

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Until they add a delay to the chain, just stay frosty and dodge.

in PvP

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

lol you know when they cast spear of justice the pull will come next, even a child could see that coming…l2 dodge or use stability.

Honestly, the DH doesn’t need his traps to kill, it’s just a bonus !

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

DH brainless class for scumbags.

Haters gonna hate, guardians gonna wreck.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

Seriously, not only can DH create instant death traps, but they can pull/push you into traps too. Is the one guy who deals with class balance on holiday or something.

The guy who does class balance doesn’t play pvp… I think

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

DH brainless class for scumbags.

Your account name is a perfect example of why your opinion means so little.

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Pretty sure you cant dodge the pull after getting hit by the spear. It works like gs5. Any half-decent DH will wait a second or two to see if you’re gonna pop stability though.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: dkayl.6509

dkayl.6509

actually DH are not op.. yeah traps can kill you in a easy way.. but if you put condi’s or use range to atack them well DH is going to die really fast.. for example a thief P/p can kitten a DH … condi mesmer are a nightmare for DH… warior can rek the dh …just dont go near the traps or.. dodge the traps

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Hold on there, buddy. I can agree with P/P thief ruining DH, but warrior is big sack of nothing, regardless of build.

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

actually DH are not op.. yeah traps can kill you in a easy way.. but if you put condi’s or use range to atack them well DH is going to die really fast.. for example a thief P/p can kitten a DH … condi mesmer are a nightmare for DH… warior can rek the dh …just dont go near the traps or.. dodge the traps

The problem with DH is that it requires almost no skill to execute but requires vastly more skill to counter.

The other problem is when you get stacked DH.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Isn’t there a bunker thief build you guys have that works?

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

2 dodges vs spear pull+GS pull+dragon’s maw pulling you if you try leave+longbow 5 yanking you back as well if you try leave + needing to evade out of trap to not die

the only viable counter to trap spammers is spamming weakness as it stands

in PvP

Posted by: Vieteriukko.6075

Vieteriukko.6075

If you saw DH coming prepare to dodge or stunbreak&dodge. If you didn’t see then there will be issues with any burst capable profession. Still even then you might have shadowstep or stability saving you.

in PvP

Posted by: Wing.5487

Wing.5487

If your going into pvp with “limited” stability or stun break options you really should stick to pve, skill sets are based around pve and pvp, you can’t really use pve dmg dealing skills in pvp, at least not without sacrificing something else, like utility or stability options.

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

When you see teams being mostly DH you can be pretty sure DH is OP and a very desired class.

It is fun though when bad players think that a team of DH is the best and your team wins almost flawless :P Yes, DH’s are OP but yes DH can be beaten very easely.

The thing about DH is that their skills are very OP and with lucky shots they can insta kill tanks. There is little to none skill to play a DH at the moment and every newbie plays them so that’s why they are so easy to kill.

A skilled DH will totally crush you though. It’s like an Un-nerfed ice bow that you can’t get away from.

If your going into pvp with “limited” stability or stun break options you really should stick to pve, skill sets are based around pve and pvp, you can’t really use pve dmg dealing skills in pvp, at least not without sacrificing something else, like utility or stability options.

Not evey class has insta cast stability, stun breakers does not work to get out of the traps.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

(edited by EdgarMTanaka.7291)

in PvP

Vague Memory.2817

Seems like you are new, but certain classes have been designed to have limited access to stability.

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

I’m all for instant kill abilities/combos as long as they can backfire into the user’s face if set up improperly. Right now, there is no punishment other than a single skill going on cooldown.

Signed, level 1 alt

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

Unlike DH’s there are classes that don’t have stability, stun break, aegis etc built into their offensive utilities.

But I think what galls many people is that the traps that have been in the game since launch (for ranger and thief) are so much weaker than DH traps. It is hard to understand how the balance team could let through something like DH traps and class synergies when they have a direct comparison with traps on other classes.

in PvP

dkayl.6509

Isn’t there a bunker thief build you guys have that works?

DD …. you can kill the DH in a really easy way..

in PvP

dkayl.6509

..i think is true that the traps make a lot of damage… but again they are easy to kill… i have killed them with..thief, mesmer, ele, necro in a really easy way… you just have to learn when to dodge and try to not go near the traps.. if you have range atack use them!! if you have condi… use them as well.. DH is very weak vs condi build.. i have seen good warriors. that go inside the traps with stability and with endure pain.. and they kill the dh really fast with stun…(i play with DD i kill them in 5 sec, with my chronomancer.. i just laught cuz my clones can take their traps, with necro with full condi build you kill them in about 10 sec)… just make sure to dodge and try no to go near to them if you see that he use a trap..