So bad

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

Whatever you do, don’t trio queue, do really good, and then solo queue or some stupid kitten will happen to your MMR and something like this might happen.

Oh and at this rate I believe it will take a millennium to reach legendary.

Attachments:

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

(edited by Firebird.8324)

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

ANet thinks you can carry.

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

You should play more necro just because I think people have adapted to shut down the dragonhunting.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

You should play more necro just because I think people have adapted to shut down the dragonhunting.

Easily explained! Dragonhunters perform better against Dolyaks than Dragons.

I propose they are renamed to Dolyakhunters.

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

Easily explained! Dragonhunters perform better against Dolyaks than Dragons.

I propose they are renamed to Dolyakhunters.

LOL

+1000

So bad

in PvP

Firebird.8324

btw, I have more losses after and before that. Also, I tried reaper, but nearly every group I face has 1-3 diamond skin tempests. Also, the desertion on there was because we were losing horribly and I just said kitten it, I’ll give the other 4 guys a bye and left.

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Anet matchmaking has absolutely no charm.

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

Brutal seeing this happen to a veteran tournament tiered player when at the same time you have scrubs like this gloating

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/5-hours-to-get-to-Sapphire

edit: LOL he changed the title and original post

So bad

in PvP

nearlight.3064

btw, I have more losses after and before that. Also, I tried reaper, but nearly every group I face has 1-3 diamond skin tempests. Also, the desertion on there was because we were losing horribly and I just said kitten it, I’ll give the other 4 guys a bye and left.

I wouldn’t say dolyakhunter has that better of a match up against tempest since they’re perpetually in a state of protection and reflection. I’ve been trying out marauder reaper and it’s fared a lot better against them even if it gets countered by the rare zerker warrior.

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Anet matchmaking has absolutely no charm.

It would be so bad if you didn’t get that occasional game where you either get steamrolled or do the steamrolling. Close games although frustrating aren’t as enraging as going up again a better team with bad team mates

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Took me six hours to move one tier in Emerald. I played PZ five times and that’s not even counting the other high rated premades. Most of these I was soloing, so much fun!

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

still boggles my mind why they didn’t just axe MMR completely when introducing leagues, and let the divisions speak for themselves.

Right now the league system is just a prettier reskinned version of the old grind leaderboards that everyone hated.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

So bad

in PvP

Firebird.8324

I wouldn’t say dolyakhunter has that better of a match up against tempest since they’re perpetually in a state of protection and reflection. I’ve been trying out marauder reaper and it’s fared a lot better against them even if it gets countered by the rare zerker warrior.

I’ve honestly never done marauder reaper, you think it would be a good idea to go blood for wells or spite for mightstacking?

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Brutal seeing this happen to a veteran tournament tiered player when at the same time you have scrubs like this gloating

Awww, QQ more.
Seriously though, why do I have to farm people for days like trytonianYeti just to get to legendary?

So bad

in PvP

nearlight.3064

I’ve honestly never done marauder reaper, you think it would be a good idea to go blood for wells or spite for mightstacking?

Spite all the way. I’ll PM you my build.

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Harvey.7820

Harvey.7820

still boggles my mind why they didn’t just axe MMR completely when introducing leagues, and let the divisions speak for themselves.

Right now the league system is just a prettier reskinned version of the old grind leaderboards that everyone hated.

I agree. Leagues itself is supposed to be the differentiator. I dont understand matchmaking in GW2.

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

All the good teams devouring each other in emerald while all the low skilled players already at sapphire, nothing wrong there.

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

Awww, QQ more.
Seriously though, why do I have to farm people for days like trytonianYeti just to get to legendary?

/shrug

Attaining that status is pretty meaningless anyway if you aren’t recognized by peers for being a good player

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Maris.3164

Maris.3164

All the good teams devouring each other in emerald while all the low skilled players already at sapphire, nothing wrong there.

This. I haven’t had a single good game yet. Even the wins were pathetic because I could tell the other team was significantly less skilled than mine.
Mostly I just keep losing and getting a team of clearly low skilled players with bad builds (who still plays P/P thief anyway?)

So bad

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

You can’t all win guys, what do you expect?
I think the current system makes sense, you have 2 months to rise up the ladder, and only the best organized teams (playing the most broken builds) will get there.