So glad its fixed...

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: Buffalo Bruiser.3567

Buffalo Bruiser.3567

So glad you fixed the AFk’ers, and the horrible matchups. So glad that the elites have moved on.

Sure the people winning will say its great.

I was Diamond last season, I am 2-26 this season. At the top of my team in pts every time.

This is a horrible event and you should be ashamed.

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Yes it’s fun now…

People are still sitting there in base letting the other team get easy wins. I just had to report one guy for this. Oh and get this he is counter reporting me for a false report.

Yup, they have truly improved things!

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

Now you know how everyone on your team felt when they carried you to diamond n00b. You might as well uninstall.

At least I think that is the formal response to complaints for this season’s matchmaking.

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: Buffalo Bruiser.3567

Buffalo Bruiser.3567

Now you know how everyone on your team felt when they carried you to diamond n00b. You might as well uninstall.

At least I think that is the formal response to complaints for this season’s matchmaking.

Classic thought out educated answer. Just what I expected.

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Yes, this is the worst matchmaking I ever saw in an AAA game, even indie games do better.
Anyone who thinks that people who were diamond+ last season can realistically have 10+ loss streaks in emerald (merely division 2 out of 6) need to make a reality check instead of posting pvp elitist phrases.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

At the top of my team in pts every time.

this statement states that you shouldn’t be in diamond not even ruby probably
i’m glad they fixed the system from season 1..

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

At least you weren’t expecting a well thought out match making system.

Classic thought out educated answer. Just what I expected.

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

Contrary to what people say I think this is the best matchmaking system. Of course sometimes I get stomped and other times i stomp other team but then the individual factor actually matters. I lost games where we downed one guy in other team but didn’t finish him and in return they slowly won the map, and I won games where I was able to cleave 3 people at the same time while they were trying to rez and after that point my team was able to snowball the entire fight.

There were many times when I thought my team sucked and was going to lose, but after telling them to regroup at home/mid/far and start winning fights at each node we made some amazing comebacks again. People are too used to previous meta where things didn’t die and they could take a hit or two or play 3 points instead of actually realizing that they only have 1 or 2 bunkers in their team composition.

The classic mistake happens on legacy when 4 people go mid when the opponent team has 1 revenant, 1 or 2 scrapper/ele and 2 necros and get outsustained throughout the match.

Tour

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Of course people with the win streaks enjoy this pathetic matchmaking. On the other hand I see people on my friendlist giving up on this season in droves because they are tired of loss streaks. Soon the matchmaking queue times will go up a lot.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

So glad its fixed...

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

Of course people with the win streaks enjoy this pathetic matchmaking. On the other hand I see people on my friendlist giving up on this season in droves because they are tired of loss streaks. Soon the matchmaking queue times will go up a lot.

I mean I see all the famous players at least from North America already in ruby and diamonds. They seem to enjoy this matchmaking and keep playing. Last season literally didn’t matter as it was all about bunkering and sustaining instead of actually fighting. When I told people in previous meta that its kitten and it doesn’t show skill, they all laughed at me and called me noob/scrub etc, but then i know that they shouldn’t be higher than sapphire in the first place because they weren’t good and had little to no understanding of gw2 combat system yet got to diamond/legendary by queuing with ambers and tanking mmrs.

I honestly think this matchmaking is putting people where they belong. If I don’t get legendary in this meta, so be it. I’ll try harder for next season, etc. I had winning streaks, losing streaks and raged a lot of times because I wasn’t getting anywhere. But now I don’t even look at detail tab after the match to see other people’s division because I’m enjoying the game and ever since I got to ruby each game was a nailbiter.

Tour