So...no pvp changes this patch ?

in PvP

Posted by: cuge.5398

cuge.5398

According to the patch notes just released looks like we wont have any balance change….. nice… another proof that pvp is not important here…
yeh this is a QQ thread.

in PvP

Posted by: prozon.3561

prozon.3561

wondering!!!???

www.twitch.tv/mufasapk

in PvP

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

According to the patch notes just released looks like we wont have any balance change….. nice… another proof that pvp is not important here…
yeh this is a QQ thread.

: (

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Never seen anyone so enthusiastic about wanting the game to be screwed up more. :p

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

I was expecting those balance preview changes..Sigh

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

It was pretty obvious the balance patch wasn’t coming seeing as I think they said they would put the balance preview notes up sometime in the next month. Balance patch will probably be early March.

I expected some type of PvP update though. After this, I feel like I have been pushed away from this game more than ever – I am so tired of being disappointed by ArenaNet.

in PvP

Posted by: piffdaddy.8014

piffdaddy.8014

So eles have to wait until march to play their class in pvp again….? I’m out, ESO will be out around that time.

What really sucks is in the ready up preview show they said that the changes will be in the next build. Well here we are, next build, and the minimal balance updates that were proposed can’t even be updated.

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

atleast half the patchnotes is bout blacklion chests – lol

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

pathetic patchnotes, worst ones so far and we waited the longest time for it

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

Just to make you guys happier, you will now earn far less gold from PvP due to the removal of Wintersday Gifts.

WOOOOOO!

in PvP

Posted by: Rivebise.2354

Rivebise.2354

So another live story without help for pvp… ha yes bug correction with 2 map (it take how many time to change it 2- 3 month ? ) when the ranger longbow got 5days.
Yep pvp is on the cliff, jump out !

All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

The balance patch won’t be out until after March 4th. That’s when LS is done. So yeah….

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Romek.4201

they have to hold back content for the patch 1-2 weeks before teso release on 4.4.2014^^

22th march you will see everything you want

in PvP

Posted by: Like A Kitty.8092

Like A Kitty.8092

No love for pvp ;-;

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

pathetic patchnotes, worst ones so far and we waited the longest time for it

Were you around this time last year when they said they were doing a “big” pvp update and then never really released anything til the summer?

This normal for ANET guys. They simply refuse to put any form of true effort into pvp. It’s a shame. I wouldn’t expect anything for PVP til March and even then, keep your hopes realistic. New balance tweaks to a few skills that no one really asked for with runes changed to "unlockables’, and MAYBE another useless map like skyhammer and spirit watch if we’re lucky.

But seriously don’t expect anything until then…

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

in PvP

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

The balance patch will be in March.

In the last live-stream they had, they specifically said (multiple times if I remember) the balance patch will be with the next feature patch. The next feature patch is in March.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

in PvP

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

The last Living Story update is 4th March.

That will last 2 weeks.

So your looking at the 18th March before the next balance update, unless they change there minds…

They also said something about a small break before balance patch comes out, so it could even be April.

Basically, don’t expect anything new in PvP until April and you won’t be disappointed, if they change there mind and we get something sooner then bonus…

in PvP

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Well, we knew there wouldn’t be any real pvp changes this patch. It really is sad though how many months it takes them to release balance patches. If you looked at the spvp by itself, you’d never know anet was a massive company. All that money and yet they put up the results of an underfunded independent studio producing their first game.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

yeh this is a QQ thread.

We got a balance patch last month and the one before that in october. Do you really think that balancing needs to be done every month? In most MMOs like wow for example balancing is done every 6-7 months.

So where do you get these unrealistic expectations from?

in PvP

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

Wow…really? No Pvp updates?
The biggest pvp one in this update is the Trebuchet and the Gates being reset when the match starts if they’re destroyed beforehand

in PvP

Posted by: Dardamaniac.1295

Dardamaniac.1295

I wonder…Im 27 yo now.How old will i be when they decide to fix sPvP?

I can imagine myself 40 yo watching streams about the new exciting changes that will come “soon” and “when its ready”..

Can someone plz tell me that he believes that this game is getting better?

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

Yall are acting really shocked and surprised by ANET’s refusal to fully support PVP by releasing features and balance changes and bug fixes etc……This is normal guys. ANET has been treating pvpers like this for a year now. Hunker down and try to enjoy the game til March (maybe early April in case the devs need a “break”)

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

Yep, and it’s a good thing because those previews on ready up were pretty bad.

in PvP

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

I know how every1 feels about Pvp, but GW2 main focus is Pve/Living Story and Wvw. So just try to take a breather

in PvP

Locuz.2651

they have to hold back content for the patch 1-2 weeks before teso release on 4.4.2014^^

Exactly what ive been saying since that eurogamer interview. They are saving up goodies for that patch to keep people excited for GW2 when Wildstar and teso are releasing.

My guesses:

- Full fledged balance patch including some bigger changes.
- New uttilities and weaponcombinations.
- New pvp gamemodes
- New Laddersystem.
- Edge of the mists wvw map.
- Some kind of progression PvE.
- New zone (cough cantha cough)

in PvP

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

They never said this patch would contain balance changes. They mentioned several times it’s part of a big feature patch coming in march.

It’s a new system they are using, to make the distinction between living world stuff & features in games (e.g. balance, new ferocity stat, sigil changes)

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

The feature patch will surely get some of the new game modes, some of the new pvp reward and progression changes, and new skills. Hopefully, it might also come with build templates, even more game modes, a ladder system, etc, but I’d say those will still take a little while longer.

in PvP

Romek.4201

Exactly what ive been saying since that eurogamer interview. They are saving up goodies for that patch to keep people excited for GW2 when Wildstar and teso are releasing.

My guesses:

- Full fledged balance patch including some bigger changes.
- New uttilities and weaponcombinations.
- New pvp gamemodes
- New Laddersystem.
- Edge of the mists wvw map.
- Some kind of progression PvE.
- New zone (cough cantha cough)

ye

but will be to late for me – i dont play this broken balance for another 3 months and i will buy Teso 1 month before release^^

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Too bad I am likely leaving to TESO, it has a better achievement system than GW2. No dailies or other repeatable crap.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

Posted by: Arkantos.7460

Arkantos.7460

they should add also some more utilies/elite skills as well and MASSSSSSIVE Balance changes ….
its very sad , pvpler getting such the run-around

Good Thiefs are average,
Skilled Thiefs are dangerous

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

“When [Living World Season One] ends [on 4th March], we’re going to take a break for a little bit and then we’re going to do one really big feature patch that is more akin to what people see from some of our [MMO] competitors,” said Johanson, "where they bundle a lot of features together into a really big patch every now and then.

So according to this rumour, anet is delaying the release of any kind of important content to counter the release of TESO and Wildstar (aka the end of living story). If im not mistaken Grouch already confirmed that the balance is not coming until this feature patch.

So there won’t be profession balance, new amulets, new rewards nor changes to runes & sigils until this spring. Don’t expect any other worthy changes to PvP until then.

We’ll have to wait for the living story to end and then wait some more time because devs are going to take a break. I don’t think I can bear with another 2-3 months of total imbalance to be honest. This game’s meta has been broken since june “balance” patch.

(edited by Marcos.3690)

in PvP

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

They probably figured out the sigil changes are too big for them to handle so fast and pushed back the patch.

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

I just really don’t understand people that continue to play this pvp. It is almost interesting in a psychology study kind of way.

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

It’s not a rumour, it has been confirmed that the next balancing patch will come on the big feature patch after the living story’s season 1 is over.

in PvP

Posted by: Zirith.6429

Zirith.6429

I just really don’t understand people that continue to play this pvp. It is almost interesting in a psychology study kind of way.

People play pvp because it is fun… it is either that or boring wvw or ridiculously boring pve.

in PvP

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

I don’t think I can bear with another 2-3 months of total imbalance to be honest.

dis is so tru
dey prebably hev laik 2 pelpoel workn on it u no

in PvP

Locuz.2651

ye

but will be to late for me – i dont play this broken balance for another 3 months and i will buy Teso 1 month before release^^

People are too vague to be honest. Classbalance isnt as bad as people make it out to be. Everything besides ele can be used in top tier comps.

That doesnt mean there arent any issues that need to be adressed. Like the huge gap between risk and reward when looking at classes. Some classes need only 1-2 or two skillhits to kill someone while others are far more complex.

But its not like its unplayable for anyone ….or is it?

People will hate me for saying this but. After playing wow extensively for 8ish years i actually feel spoiled by Anet patching (during the last 3ish months) and GW2s current balance.

And regarding teso. Did you manage to get in to the beta?

(edited by Locuz.2651)

in PvP

Marcos.3690

If im not mistaken the last big change PvP saw was the addition of soloqueue and skyhammer lol

in PvP

Posted by: Superhoops.8956

Superhoops.8956

“When [Living World Season One] ends [on 4th March], we’re going to take a break for a little bit and then we’re going to do one really big feature patch that is more akin to what people see from some of our [MMO] competitors,” said Johanson, "where they bundle a lot of features together into a really big patch every now and then.

So according to this rumour, anet is delaying the release of any kind of important content to counter the release of TESO and Wildstar (aka the end of living story). If im not mistaken Grouch already confirmed that the balance is not coming until this feature patch.

So there won’t be profession balance, new amulets, new rewards nor changes to runes & sigils until this spring. Don’t expect any other worthy changes to PvP until then.

We’ll have to wait for the living story to end and then wait some more time because devs are going to take a break. I don’t think I can bear with another 2-3 months of total imbalance to be honest. This game’s meta has been broken since june “balance” patch.

That feature patch is late spring/early summer. So by May you might get a balance patch. lol

in PvP

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

Just came here to ask…a break from what exactly ? I thought they had two seperate teams for living story and PvP. Or did this change?

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9810

brannigan.9810

ye

People are too vague to be honest. Classbalance isnt as bad as people make it out to be. Everything besides ele can be used in top tier comps.

That doesnt mean there arent any issues that need to be adressed. Like the huge gap between risk and reward when looking at classes. Some classes need only 1-2 or two skillhits to kill someone while others are far more complex.

But its not like its unplayable for anyone ….or is it?

People will hate me for saying this but. After playing wow extensively for 8ish years i actually feel spoiled by Anet patching (during the last 3ish months) and GW2s current balance.

And regarding teso. Did you manage to get in to the beta?

Get real WoW balanced way more often. You might not have liked what they did but WoW had like 10 million subs at its peak and tons of resources. This game has been out a year and a half and the pvp changes have been tiny.

in PvP

Posted by: BryBry.8409

BryBry.8409

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in PvP

Marcos.3690

Just came here to ask…a break from what exactly ? I thought they had two seperate teams for living story and PvP. Or did this change?

A break until they have to release a big patch to counter the loss of players because of Wildstar and TESO

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

I feel like most of the people screaming ESO haven’t actually play the kitten game. The biggest threat do guild wars 2 is Wildstar, Eso seems to be one of those the glass is greener on the other side until you actually get there.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in PvP

Marcos.3690

I feel like most of the people screaming ESO haven’t actually play the kitten game. The biggest threat do guild wars 2 is Wildstar, Eso seems to be one of those the glass is greener on the other side until you actually get there.

ESO will not live to the hype, it’s a really crappy game.

Wildstar will definitely kill gw2 tho.

Bgs, rated bgs, arenas, rated arenas and warfronts vs conquest & hot join

in PvP

Romek.4201

can´t be worse

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Can we please stop calling these balance patches? If balance was the goal, the team would be a fail. A game that has been live for 15 months shouldn’t need that many balance adjustments.

Instead, these are build diversity updates. It encourages changes to the meta and to get underused weapon sets in play.

in PvP

Posted by: BryBry.8409

BryBry.8409

What the kitten is Nero supposed to do when he comes back for his visits to see what changes the patch did. At least last time he stayed for 10 minutes to duel Henrique “ese” “hman” “hijo boy” Gonzalez to see how broken warrior is. HOLY kitten WHAT THE kitten IS NERO SUPPOSED TO DO.

in PvP

Marcos.3690

Can we please stop calling these balance patches? If balance was the goal, the team would be a fail. A game that has been live for 15 months shouldn’t need that many balance adjustments.

Instead, these are build diversity updates. It encourages changes to the meta and to get underused weapon sets in play.

Build diversity updates? lol’d.

in PvP

Posted by: Mister Fluffkin.7358

Mister Fluffkin.7358

I admit, balance is pretty good so far except of AR and ele.

All i want is some content, like automated tournaments and mat´s, maybe a flux like in GW1, then im fine. But i think this will never happen as long as we have a crappy living story. Sad, but its a fact that Anet gives a **** about us PvP´ers. 99% working on PvE content, 1 practicant for PvP…

Playing a half finished gametype without the needed circumference around it, thats the incredible PvP experience they promised us 2 years ago before they released it…