So the map updates got rolled back again

in PvP

Posted by: Frostball.9108

Frostball.9108

Please stop doing this Anet, its getting pretty annoying when the roll backs also affect teleport spots and not just glitches.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’d prefer anet focused on issues that affect the majority of players. It has been the emphasis on ESL that has contributed to many of the challenges we have now.

Balance is a major example.

Mesmerising Girl

(edited by Ithilwen.1529)

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

I’d prefer anet focused on issues that affect the majority of players. It has been the emphasis on ESL that has contributed to many of the challenges we have now.

No it hasn’t and stop the spreading of nonsense. “Emphasis on ESL”…WHAT? Please tell me what they have done in the name of ESL.

in PvP

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

What happened?

in PvP

Posted by: Undo.5091

Undo.5091

This affects plenty of players. The most obvious example of the issue is Kyhlo. The port spots are back to what they were when the map was revamped… which is terrible for anyone who plays using skills that teleport the user.

Engineer (XIII) (KoTR)
Darkhaven

in PvP

Posted by: Frostball.9108

Frostball.9108

What happened?

Multiple changes to maps added in the past patches have dissappeared due to new patches, this happens extremely often.

The dissappeared things include teleport pathing, invisible walls, glitch prevention etc. Basically everything that has to do with maps.