So this is ok then ANet?

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

So really all morning and this? is this to make up for the 6 games I won last night?

Attachments:

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

My night/morning streak extended more than 30 losses. Similar stories are flooding the forums.

Mesmerising Girl

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

most of your games was close ones

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

I’ve spent the last 4 hours trying to get the last two pips to get me out of amber. I’m starting to think ANet have yet again not thought out how there match making works. I thought you’d be paired with people.that where at your level when you finished the league last time around. Yet I’m constantly on teams where they are made of 2-3 man groups with primordial title. I was nowhere near legendary decision last season, as I was late starting I was on the last tir of emerald I think.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: Revolutionen.5693

Revolutionen.5693

I’ve also seen images of ppl winning 10 games in a row. What happens if someone who “always wins” and someone who “always loses” ends up on the same team? will the servers crash? the world explode?

Imo you’re just having really bad luck and you’re facing more skilled people since everyone is in the same league atm, it’ll sort itself out in time and eventuelly you’ll get a 50% win rating

(edited by Revolutionen.5693)

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

I wish all of my games (win or lose) were that close. The fact that you lost them all is unfortunate but with so many games going 3xx-500 means they were competitive. If you dont like close games then maybe you shouldnt play pvp in a ranked system.

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

need more traps there

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

I wish all of my games (win or lose) were that close. The fact that you lost them all is unfortunate but with so many games going 3xx-500 means they were competitive. If you dont like close games then maybe you shouldnt play pvp in a ranked system.

No you’ve got me wrong. I’ve enjoyed the games, but there is only so much losing someone can take. And also, feed back.

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: Celeras.4980

Celeras.4980

Yes, it is OK. You reached a point in the ladder where the general population at your pip range is more skilled than you are.

You are where you belong right now, and you have two choices: Improve, or wait for better players to climb higher so your current ladder placement drops it’s percentile.

This is how functioning ladders operate, and its fantastic they finally made their way into GW2.

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

All I’m getting from this is, “A-Net, make the system win for me”.

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

looking at your SS, you barely have any games/exp in you to be complaining why u losing. maybe its not your team its u?

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: Petoox.6570

Petoox.6570

Yes this is ok.

Attachments:

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

yea its going alright

Attachments:

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

I do t know what people expected… Leagues technically do their job now. You compete in divisions. Until people who “deserve” higher divisions are out of the lower tiers, you will probably lose. And people will no longer win higher divisions by being paired up with other low MMR players.

Love it or hate it, this is how divisions should work. Good players move up, less good players have to work harder to make a foothold, and hopefully get better as time goes on. No longer is there a Legebdary tier for good players and a Legendary tier for bad players.

If you ask me it’s more fair, and forces people to get better and work as a team more. The losses only signify that someone isn’t pulling their weight. In Amber, last night, my friend and I duo qued and got paired with only other solo quers and won 9 and lost 1.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

I do t know what people expected… Leagues technically do their job now. You compete in divisions. Until people who “deserve” higher divisions are out of the lower tiers, you will probably lose. And people will no longer win higher divisions by being paired up with other low MMR players.

Love it or hate it, this is how divisions should work. Good players move up, less good players have to work harder to make a foothold, and hopefully get better as time goes on. No longer is there a Legebdary tier for good players and a Legendary tier for bad players.

If you ask me it’s more fair, and forces people to get better and work as a team more. The losses only signify that someone isn’t pulling their weight. In Amber, last night, my friend and I duo qued and got paired with only other solo quers and won 9 and lost 1.

And I agree, but my question is this, didn’t ANet say that you would be placed with people who where at your division from the last time around? As I previously said, I’ve been going up against people with the primordial title, is that not how it should be working?

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

And I agree, but my question is this, didn’t ANet say that you would be placed with people who where at your division from the last time around? As I previously said, I’ve been going up against people with the primordial title, is that not how it should be working?

I think there is always some sort of give to their match making “suggestions”. While they want to make it more fair, they also don’t want people who have infinite queue times so there is built in leniency. Though I’m not sure that’s the only consideration that’s causing this issue. For instance, I had a massive win-ratio, but I didn’t even play S1, I was still an Amber rank. As much as it sucks, there’s only so much ANet can do to be totally “fair” which includes fair to higher tier players who would like to at least get into a match.

Best advice for people who feel they aren’t “high tier” players, maybe play hot join or unranked for this week, and things should be significantly different as people fall into their appropriate divisions.

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: vulneraria.4865

vulneraria.4865

no, you are placed with people actually in your division, and all the people are actually in last one division, so from Barcellona to my town soccer team are in the same.
my town soccer team is expected to lose all the match during this season…not even a single victory, if not improve or buy Messi.

sUk Clan

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

Posted by: ziggystardust.3721

ziggystardust.3721

It should be making team vs team or pugs vs pugs, but now until my team is on and I am pugging I always fight vs other teams. How the hell Anet you managed to ruin this? At least there would be some word about it and we would stop wasting our time…now somehow I am farmed. If I lost 10 matches (YES! 10 in the row!) I shouldn’t be paired against players who just won against me?

So this is ok then ANet?

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

no, you are placed with people actually in your division, and all the people are actually in last one division, so from Barcellona to my town soccer team are in the same.
my town soccer team is expected to lose all the match during this season…not even a single victory, if not improve or buy Messi.

Not this “season”, just until Barcellona makes their way up to diamond/Legendary, and are no longer a frequent pairing for your town soccer team, and only town soccer teams are left in Amber. Then you prove you’re the best town soccer team.

Until then, practice with your town soccer team in not-tournament games. d(‘-’d)