Sheepmann.9850

Well that happened.

Attachments:

So uhh matchmaking right?

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

MM in unranked is a joke.
They could just not use MM at all and create random games. The end result won’t be any different.

in PvP

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Unfortunately I must concur with this. MM in Unranked is a real crapshoot. Sometimes you’ll get decently balanced teams, but just as often you’ll get complete blowouts where one team clearly never had a chance.

in PvP

Posted by: Jskiirawr.2473

Jskiirawr.2473

Nah, that’s not Mm fault noneof red team couldnt score anything,they were just bad

in PvP

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

That IS a sign of bad matchmaking. If the entire red team was so terrible, they should not be matched up against clearly superior opponents. It would be like throwing a team of all Ambers against a team of all Legendaries in Ranked. At the very least, the MM should randomize the teams so that each team has a balance of “good” players and “bad” players.

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

There is no MMR at all in this game..most often you get teams that blow out literally in a couple of seconds, you may thinking that I’m exaggerating saying this..but it’s the sad truth…GW2 “pvp” atm is full of daily pvp heroes with no clue on how to play the game outside their 111111 spam pve tactic

in PvP

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

I just had a match where we were 3v5 and the other two in my “team” got their cutscenes and didn’t use sups, just rushed in and insta-died. I’m no pro or anything but why after 700 games am I getting matched with these morons? Can’t you match them up with a team of other clueless idiots versus a team of comprising of the same. It’s a complete waste of my time with no chance at all.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I just had these matches and check this.

So the next 2-3 matches tarcis is on the other team. Im goofing off on conjure ele build. First match he wins but i seem to play him 2 more times and im catching him literally win every 1 vs 1 so i was trying to stay in the team fight while watching when my team mate would eventually go down.

Simply put match making is all over the place. I had to laugh at one point because in my last match he wrote in say chat, “WTB team mates”. After he downed someone, i came and rezzed and killed him.

If Anet is insisting on this new burst meta they HAVE TO FIX SOME THINGS. Class stacking especially since most people come in to do dailies. Then match making, i think we have all been on both sides of it where you won a came you shouldnt have and lost a came you couldnt believe.

The skill gap in this game is so wide since there are so many factors and when you say everyone has to be glass some will be better at it then others. 1 persons skill will not be able to dictate a match like it use too since people die in literally seconds.

The top screen shot is the same pic people were posting since the League System didnt work. Hope they fix it.

Attachments:

(edited by kdaddy.5431)

in PvP

Posted by: ThatNAESLGuard.6238

ThatNAESLGuard.6238

I just had a match where we were 3v5 and the other two in my “team” got their cutscenes and didn’t use sups, just rushed in and insta-died. I’m no pro or anything but why after 700 games am I getting matched with these morons? Can’t you match them up with a team of other clueless idiots versus a team of comprising of the same. It’s a complete waste of my time with no chance at all.

what are sups?

Darek.1836