So when were we getting real soloQ again?

in PvP

Posted by: PistolWraith.6732

PistolWraith.6732

Twice in a row tPvP against same enemy premade with pug team. Queuing for third one now, having so much fun.

Currently biggest issue in tPvP is the queue. It won’t attract new players and keeps playerbase small when new players try tournaments and are stomped by more experienced premades.

Edit: Third time got the same premade enemy team.

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

…. do you mean when?

in PvP

Posted by: PistolWraith.6732

PistolWraith.6732

Lol, I was so mad that couldn’t even write properly. But I think the point is still valid.

Edit: 4th time, different premade this time.

Edit2: So I decided to try tournaments after a little break. 6 matches. 5 of them pug vs premade, after 6th I decided to take a break again.

(edited by PistolWraith.6732)

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

i just couldn’t figure out what you were trying to say
and yea it’s pretty stupid this is still a thing we have to deal with
just do what i do: play other games and laugh at what the remaining players have to put up with

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

^^ I’m with Milo. I frequent the forums but there hasn’t been any positive changes to Infrastructure and its simply taking too long.

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Premade or not, tournament queues provide the best PvP I have seen in any other game. The team is generally always hard to kill, unlike hot joins where you have really bad players and leavers.

The easiest solution here is to remove Hot Joins and force everyone to either run a premade or solo queue. The amount of solo queue teams will far outnumber the ones that are premade.

in PvP

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

While I may agree with the issues the match making system has…….

I am not sure GW2 has a large enough player base to divide premade and solo q players.

I think that is more then issue then anything else.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None