Solo Q and team Q problems

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

When Anet released solo q and team q they shafted 90%+ of the population who just used to queue with 2-3 people in tournaments to have some fun and kill some stuff. Now for people like us there is nothing to do. We either have to enter the lame world of team q where you lose to BS comps and require certain compositions to even be competitive OR you solo q ALONE. Which is, again, total kittening BS when you want to play with 1/2 other people.

Anet gave the finger to anyone who doesnt play as a 5 (i.e. the lamers) and anyone who doesnt always play alone (i.e. the loners). They dont realise that it is BORING playing games on your own for most people AND that it is DIFFICULT to find a team of 5 people to play with in a team q.

And yeh, I know you can still duo/trio queue the team q, but that is terrible now. No queue pops and just noob-central always vs full premades.

They pretend to have all these internal “metrics” which MUST SHOW that MOST PEOPLE play this game in parties of 2/3. So WHY THE kitten don’t they give something to those of us who are often in this situation.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Well yea I agree , normally if my friends are not online I grab some pwople from the 1v1 dueling arena , it works too . The most annoying part is the Q time , is way too long already.

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

They have to make the tPvP rewards something very unique. So that the player are forced to play tPvP and build groups. Not to play only solo Q. Before solo Q was created I asked some people to build a group and it worked fine. Now with solo Q it is very hard to build a random group.

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

I think a good solution is 2vs2 and 3vs3 arena DM.

If u’are 4, is not hard to find another guy and go for team queue.

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

in my experience teamQ pops faster than soloQ with jsut 1-3 ppl

alot play teamQ just4fun or to avoid skyhammer and alot SoloQers dont care for teamQ Ladder and go there to farm champion titles or just trie new builds

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

When Anet released solo q and team q they shafted 90%+ of the population who just used to queue with 2-3 people in tournaments to have some fun and kill some stuff. Now for people like us there is nothing to do. We either have to enter the lame world of team q where you lose to BS comps and require certain compositions to even be competitive OR you solo q ALONE. Which is, again, total kittening BS when you want to play with 1/2 other people.

Anet gave the finger to anyone who doesnt play as a 5 (i.e. the lamers) and anyone who doesnt always play alone (i.e. the loners). They dont realise that it is BORING playing games on your own for most people AND that it is DIFFICULT to find a team of 5 people to play with in a team q.

And yeh, I know you can still duo/trio queue the team q, but that is terrible now. No queue pops and just noob-central always vs full premades.

They pretend to have all these internal “metrics” which MUST SHOW that MOST PEOPLE play this game in parties of 2/3. So WHY THE kitten don’t they give something to those of us who are often in this situation.

Agree I use to participate mostly in the old team tournaments mostly wiht 1 or 2 friend and was about 85- 90% rating so not a world beater or a scrub. I struggle to enjoy pvp anymore.