Solo Q leaderboard predictions

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

With the advent of Solo Q leaderboards on the horizon I am curious as to who you all think will do well in them. We all know the current big names out there and I am positive they will all do great but are there any unsung heroes you’d like to predict? Not all of the good players are necessarily on teams due to hectic schedules etc.

Who do you think will be top 100 material in Solo Q leaderboards?

Preferably their name, profession and EU/NA

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

most people which are now in leaderboards farmed it with premade vs SoloQers^^

even when watch top 100 teamstreams they get 50% of the time randomteams – so will see

edit: oh and when we have finaly a real SoloQ you will see a new Phenomen in the forum: The Elohell^^

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

Posted by: Parisalchuk.9230

Parisalchuk.9230

even when watch top 100 teamstreams they get 50% of the time randomteams – so will see

edit: oh and when we have finaly a real SoloQ you will see a new Phenomen in the forum: The Elohell^^

Says the person not even in the top 1000 of a leaderboard. Sure, we play against soloQ’s sometimes but 90% of the time in the top 1000 I am playing against premades in a premade vs premade match and if I do face a soloQ team its players all in the top 1000 that soloQ so the advantage is not as large as this forum makes it out to be. To say we farmed our rank by playing against soloQ is insulting.

The majority of SoloQ players that have had issues and come here to complain are in the 70-90% rank range. Thats the point where teams start to form and soloQ players begin to run into them. You also get the issue that bad players that have been carried to that range are no longer able to keep up bringing teams down.

O O O O I I I O – Spoons and Sporks [Soup] (Retired)
http://www.twitch.tv/parisalchuk

in PvP

Posted by: Snuset.3708

Snuset.3708

Hoping for Warrior SoloQ heroes

in PvP

Posted by: Zoutsha.1093

Zoutsha.1093

Says the person not even in the top 1000 of a leaderboard. Sure, we play against soloQ’s sometimes but 90% of the time in the top 1000 I am playing against premades in a premade vs premade match and if I do face a soloQ team its players all in the top 1000 that soloQ so the advantage is not as large as this forum makes it out to be. To say we farmed our rank by playing against soloQ is insulting.

The majority of SoloQ players that have had issues and come here to complain are in the 70-90% rank range. Thats the point where teams start to form and soloQ players begin to run into them. You also get the issue that bad players that have been carried to that range are no longer able to keep up bringing teams down.

1. Romek is right you can easily reach top 100 only by farming soloq with your team.

2. My team is facing soloq 50% of the time although we are pretty high rated.

3. I know tons of r500+ soloq players who play on a top 50 skilllevel. If a top 100 teamplayer decides to start soloq he will drop like 200-300 ranks within 1-2 days cause soloq players keep facing good r40-50+ premades with r5-20s in their team.

4. Stop feeling like a boss and forbid people to talk cause your a “top” player. This forum is made to discuss and improve things and your behaivor doesnt allow that.

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

I don’t know who will be top of the ladder (I’m hoping for some volatility and less “i’ll get first place and then stop playing for a while”), but I’m sure it won’t be me :p

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in PvP

Parisalchuk.9230

1. Romek is right you can easily reach top 100 only by farming soloq with your team.

3. I know tons of r500+ soloq players who play on a top 50 skilllevel. If a top 100 teamplayer decides to start soloq he will drop like 200-300 ranks within 1-2 days cause soloq players keep facing good r40-50+ premades with r5-20s in their team.

4. Stop feeling like a boss and forbid people to talk cause your a “top” player. This forum is made to discuss and improve things and your behaivor doesnt allow that.

1) Yea, sure its simple to get to top 100 IF you are playing against soloQ. In NA thats just not the case. The second you get into top 90% you are facing team after team with only an occasional SoloQ team so you arent farming these teams anymore, and those soloQ teams are filled with high ranked and highly organized players the vast majority of the time.

2) Maybe its just NA vs EU thing, but playing 10 games yesterday we faced 0 SoloQ teams and over the past say week I have played maybe 5% of my matches against SoloQers. My team is all around the 500 +/- 200 LB rank NA.

3) The SoloQ teams I do face, they are highly organized because at that point they have learned how to comunicate via chat, know which builds work regardless of a team comp and are able to provide fine competition. Not nearly the roflstomp this form makes SoloQ vs Team matches out to be.

4) I never forbade anyone from speaking, but if people are going to make baseless claims that are insulting to players that have worked to get better at this game and climb the leaderboard Im going to respond. And my rank and how I have gotten there has given me insight to the different Leaderboard levels and how matches on those levels go, atleast in NA.

in PvP

Posted by: Zoutsha.1093

Zoutsha.1093

Players with many games will probably be very high ranked. On EU i expect Bruho, Tapss, Henry, Mogwow, Jeff… to be top players.

in PvP

Posted by: Oblivion.8307

Oblivion.8307

playing on NA and EU i’d have to say EU tends to have a lot more premades within the top 1000, although the EU population is bigger.

Symbolic

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

My time to shine! (lol)

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: Adam.6047

Adam.6047

1) Yea, sure its simple to get to top 100 IF you are playing against soloQ. In NA thats just not the case. The second you get into top 90% you are facing team after team with only an occasional SoloQ team so you arent farming these teams anymore, and those soloQ teams are filled with high ranked and highly organized players the vast majority of the time.

2) Maybe its just NA vs EU thing, but playing 10 games yesterday we faced 0 SoloQ teams and over the past say week I have played maybe 5% of my matches against SoloQers. My team is all around the 500 +/- 200 LB rank NA.

3) The SoloQ teams I do face, they are highly organized because at that point they have learned how to comunicate via chat, know which builds work regardless of a team comp and are able to provide fine competition. Not nearly the roflstomp this form makes SoloQ vs Team matches out to be.

4) I never forbade anyone from speaking, but if people are going to make baseless claims that are insulting to players that have worked to get better at this game and climb the leaderboard Im going to respond. And my rank and how I have gotten there has given me insight to the different Leaderboard levels and how matches on those levels go, atleast in NA.

If you’re losing to solo queue as a premade you’re doing something wrong. It is very possible to farm solo queue and get to the top 100. The fact that these “advanced solo queue players” are using chat to type only makes me think that you’re doing something wrong.

Oh and another thing, solo queue against a decent premade will almost always end up as 500-0. So yes I would call it a “roflstomp”.

Captain of Team Pugging – destroyed ESL with scrubs

(edited by Adam.6047)

in PvP

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

Sure, we play against soloQ’s sometimes but 90% of the time in the top 1000 I am playing against premades in a premade vs premade match and if I do face a soloQ team its players all in the top 1000 that soloQ so the advantage is not as large as this forum makes it out to be. To say we farmed our rank by playing against soloQ is insulting.

I’m sorry but you are wrong. You face solo queue a lot more than you are leading people to believe. The proof of that is in the top 100 win rates. In a good elo system, you would not have 75-90% win rates. If you were fighting mostly other premades, your win rates would show that and you would be looking at 50-60% win rates generally.

in PvP

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I think I will be at the top, but what I really care about is that they reset both rankings cause if not it will kill team que.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in PvP

Posted by: Adam.6047

Adam.6047

I think I will be at the top, but what I really care about is that they reset both rankings cause if not it will kill team que.

Why would it ?

Captain of Team Pugging – destroyed ESL with scrubs

in PvP

Parisalchuk.9230

Sure, we play against soloQ’s sometimes but 90% of the time in the top 1000 I am playing against premades in a premade vs premade match and if I do face a soloQ team its players all in the top 1000 that soloQ so the advantage is not as large as this forum makes it out to be. To say we farmed our rank by playing against soloQ is insulting.

I’m sorry but you are wrong. You face solo queue a lot more than you are leading people to believe. The proof of that is in the top 100 win rates. In a good elo system, you would not have 75-90% win rates. If you were fighting mostly other premades, your win rates would show that and you would be looking at 50-60% win rates generally.

Parisalchuk.9230:

Wins: 278
Losses: 247
Percentage: 52.95%

Wait… you mean I do have a win rate in the 50-60% range you say it should? Oh my… I stream, feel free to look at my past broadcasts and check the teams I am playing if you dont believe me.

And to the guy who said im doing something wrong if Im losing to SoloQs. First, never said I was losing at any consistent rate to SoloQ players, what I am arguing is people come in here and say they are beating SoloQ players 500-0 every time and that is what they are playing every time, if you go look up those players they arent in the top 1000. Obviously those SoloQ players are doing something right to remain in the top 1000.

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

This is what I predict,
premades will form groups of 4 or 3 whatever is allowed in solo que, they will become top 25 and act like they did it solo que.
Hate to be a naysayer but I know somebody is going to do it. Wont be that hard either because everytime I goto check to see what people do in anvil rock you got all these preps that think they cool sitting around they cant do kitten because theres not enough of them, but they could form a group and pwn in solo que.

Those people that you think are good at solo que, they normally have a friend or two with them, which makes them a lot harder to beat because they don’t party with bad players, so which in turn reduces chances of having bad players on there team because there friend takes his/her spot and places them on the other team which gets destroyed and makes you believe that that one guy is super amazing, which he probably is but its not all him. This is a team game, even those good players need other good players around them, hence why you don’t see good players 1v1 peeps a lot its mostly 5v1 in hotjoins, they don’t want to make themselves look bad.

See one big difference I noticed in tournament and hotjoin is good players are good at spiking people and killing them and then because its a normal 5v5 game you normally have some downtime for your skills to recharge so they can spike again, but in hotjoin after you spike someone and finish him somebody else comes and you got everything on cooldown, sure you could manage to defeat him but its a lot harder, so in hotjoins you just travel in zerg and so you don’t have to do a full spike on a player.

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

in PvP

Parisalchuk.9230

This is what I predict,
premades will form groups of 4 or 3 whatever is allowed in solo que, they will become top 25 and act like they did it solo que.
Hate to be a naysayer but I know somebody is going to do it. Wont be that hard either because everytime I goto check to see what people do in anvil rock you got all these preps that think they cool sitting around they cant do kitten because theres not enough of them, but they could form a group and pwn in solo que.

Those people that you think are good at solo que, they normally have a friend or two with them, which makes them a lot harder to beat because they don’t party with bad players, so which in turn reduces chances of having bad players on there team because there friend takes his/her spot and places them on the other team which gets destroyed and makes you believe that that one guy is super amazing, which he probably is but its not all him. This is a team game, even those good players need other good players around them, hence why you don’t see good players 1v1 peeps a lot its mostly 5v1 in hotjoins, they don’t want to make themselves look bad.

SoloQ is purely SoloQ. They already said they would not allow any sized groups because if you allow a team of 2, why not a team of 3, ect.

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Parisalchuk.9230:

Wait… you mean I do have a win rate in the 50-60% range you say it should? Oh my… I stream, feel free to look at my past broadcasts and check the teams I am playing if you dont believe me.

And to the guy who said im doing something wrong if Im losing to SoloQs. First, never said I was losing at any consistent rate to SoloQ players, what I am arguing is people come in here and say they are beating SoloQ players 500-0 every time and that is what they are playing every time, if you go look up those players they arent in the top 1000. Obviously those SoloQ players are doing something right to remain in the top 1000.

Yes, but many of the teams have much higher than you. There is an obvious exploit in the system where teams can force themselves into fighting solo queues if it isn’t happening naturally.

in PvP

Parisalchuk.9230

Parisalchuk.9230:

Yes, but many of the teams have much higher than you. There is an obvious exploit in the system where teams can force themselves into fighting solo queues if it isn’t happening naturally.

Most players I have seen with 65%+ ratio played very early when match making was an issue. They got their 100-300 wins while losing rarely and rode that to the top where they now sit. Because LB degeneration is extremely slow there they remain. If you look at the leaderboards most top players with skewed ratios have ~500 games or less, usually much less (around ~50 games).

Im not saying there was never an issue with SoloQ and match making, but since their tweaks it has been substantially better, yet people seem to not accept this because they need something to complain about. Look now, there is already a thread complaining about SoloQ being added.

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

This is what I predict,

SoloQ is purely SoloQ. They already said they would not allow any sized groups because if you allow a team of 2, why not a team of 3, ect.

Oh that’s nice, you already know your boy uberkingkong will be top 25. Pshhh I always place top 3 in hotjoins, solo que aint much different.

in PvP

Thesilentflute.8761

It will not be the same cause it will bring good tpvpers into the mix again since they don’t have to worry about crashing there team rating. It will be like it was when you could actually solo que ah memories.

in PvP

Posted by: Amaterasu.6280

Amaterasu.6280

It’s up in the air I think.

You can have 3 great players in a team vs 5 mediocre players. But if the 3 great players are paired up with 2 new players, it’s going to turn into a 3v5 and the 5 mediocre players could very well win. It’s kinda hard to carry a team in this game alone, that’s why solo Qs have been so dreadful. You can throw any top 10 player in a solo q and they will lose simply because they’ve been paired up with drastically less experienced players.

I don’t know how many times I’ve said in a solo Q “I’ll watch x point, go to another”, then 1-2 other players come in and just sit on point to cap as if it was a hotjoin.

I’ve personally done this experiment to myself – went from r8 – r200 in 1 day of solo Qing.

Kuro – Thief – NA
Undercoverism [UC]

(edited by Amaterasu.6280)

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

Don’t matter if good players are in solo que, they don’t have there cronies with them to make them a better team. Its all about skill now AND a lot of luck, there’ll be 4v5 still but no more solo que vs premade bullkitten. My win % will go up more because of this and I wont have 18.18% win chance anymore, should be 50% or someplace near that.

in PvP

Posted by: Amaterasu.6280

Amaterasu.6280

Don’t matter if good players are in solo que, they don’t have there cronies with them to make them a better team. Its all about skill now AND a lot of luck, there’ll be 4v5 still but no more solo que vs premade bullkitten. My win % will go up more because of this and I wont have 18.18% win chance anymore, should be 50% or someplace near that.

Ironically it doesn’t matter about skill. As I said, you can put the most skillful player in a solo Q and the second they get matched with inexperienced players, it’s over. You can’t cap 3 points by yourself unfortunately.

Kuro – Thief – NA
Undercoverism [UC]

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

it does

when a real soloQ its always 5v5 soloplayerz with you the only constant player
when you are better than the “normal” player and win your 1v1s on nodes or just do your job good or log on (and can play it^^) the class your team need like a guardian or homepointbunker your teams will win more often

and after alot games (maby 500?) it show how good “you” are cause everything is random eccept you

thats why they should not show players in ranking before 50 games played or something – but thats a other story

im happy they bring the soloQ – all the other stuff they have time now and i will not complain^^

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

Legitimate rankings are impossible with the materials at hand.

Glory-score means jack kitten in terms of how well you played.
Winning is heavily reliant on the other people in your team, a few lucky group will jump or plummet your ‘effectiveness’ as far as the game can tell, a few hundred ranks if not more.

Ironically it doesn’t matter about skill. As I said, you can put the most skillful player in a solo Q and the second they get matched with inexperienced players, it’s over. You can’t cap 3 points by yourself unfortunately.

The system will have a rough ranking for everyone, and know that that ‘the most skilled player’ is matched with a bunch of bads… so ideally take that into consideration.

It’s not impossible to get a ballpart estimate of how good someone is in a soloQ setup, but it does seem impossible to narrow it down to any sort of actual rankings.

(edited by garethh.3518)

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

Its all about luck and skill, sure your skill has some investment but if your team is being beat everywhere else your going to lose. I could go far and beat 2 guys to a pulp all day but if my team is losing 4v3 at the other points, well you lost. Cant change luck. Also ragequit or afk makes a difference too, you’ll hear more about this when those pro’s start solo queing if they do, it’ll probably get into the sotg as a real discussion then because its affecting them now as well instead of being a premade and stomping solo que and helping them get good win streaks.

in PvP

Posted by: Hawke.6943

Hawke.6943

Finaly mornings will not be boring anymore.

I just hope duo-Q will count towards solo-Q ladder and rankings…(perhaps match you with duo-Q players)
Everyone i know tend to play with +1…

Desolation ( EU )

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Its all about luck and skill, sure your skill has some investment but if your team is being beat everywhere else your going to lose. I could go far and beat 2 guys to a pulp all day but if my team is losing 4v3 at the other points, well you lost. Cant change luck. Also ragequit or afk makes a difference too, you’ll hear more about this when those pro’s start solo queing if they do, it’ll probably get into the sotg as a real discussion then because its affecting them now as well instead of being a premade and stomping solo que and helping them get good win streaks.

Yeah, rage quits will need to affect your win rates, but also account for disconnections. Maybe if you leave and don’t come back to the game before it is over, it counts as a loss. This also means that if you disconnect, you need to reconnect back into the game you were playing.

in PvP

Posted by: Shalla.3967

Shalla.3967

Girl, get out of my way cause I be soloing some queues! snap

Shalla
Asura Quagganmancer

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

I wonder what will be popular in solo-queue. Let’s see which classes will be considered ‘carrying the team’.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

I wonder what will be popular in solo-queue. Let’s see which classes will be considered ‘carrying the team’.

Currently bunkers are the most underused class in the game in solo que. I see a lot of guardians that when I ask them if they bunker they say “nope, im such and such” I just shake my head.

If you play bunker I’d assume your win % will go up a bit, because you’ll do your job at balancing the team.

speaking of which, class balance will probably get into sotg as well because there’s still games where you’ll face 5 thieves and such, 4 rangers and such. You could be the best roam dps but if nobody holding any points, you prob going to lose.
5 things that come to my mind to watch out for in solo que is.
1. ranks of players, sure it don’t matter too much but with rank comes experience (experience and skill are two separate things, experience is knowing where to be at, skill is just being stronger than another)
2. professions (nothing but rangers and thieves on your team and your facing 2 guards 2 necros and a engy, I don’t see how they couldn’t have balanced that out to make them balanced teams)
3. starting out xv5 (you pretty much start out with huge morale drain, sure sometimes you can manage the win but most times you lose, also leads to rage quit)
4. rage quitters (pretty much same as above, but this tends to do domino effect where another guy rage quits as well)
5. afk’ers (not as bad as xv5 or ragequit, you can only hope they come back soon enough)

in PvP

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Top players are probably some noobs who try to cap points and stuff. Real men fight in center and try to kill stuff. I have maybe played 5 games in 8 months so i know. One time i was top killer.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

You all realize that Solo Queue is going to be exploited beyond belief right? People will all queue at once with the same leaderboard ranking to get in the same group to cheat the system.

This happened with Random Arenas, and it wasn’t against the ToS.

in PvP

Posted by: dargosian.2704

dargosian.2704

So in Solo Queue, how are we expected to be communicating with our teammates? Typing? Right, because chat isn’t going to be filled with “wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaawwwassdwssawdwwwasdsasvvvvvvvvv”

Threadmancer, trollgineer, hecklementalist, and warrior. Forum warrior.

in PvP

Parisalchuk.9230

You all realize that Solo Queue is going to be exploited beyond belief right? People will all queue at once with the same leaderboard ranking to get in the same group to cheat the system.

Yes… lets judge the exploits of a feature before any information other then it exists is released. Solid plan.

in PvP

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Elo Hell is a myth! If you were referring to LoL it’s most definitely possible to rise up the ranks if you’re skilled.

I did it so I know it can happen!

I doubt GW2 will have ‘elo hell’
There needs to be a huge sPvP playerbase for that myth to manifest itself.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

Solo queue will still be based upon your rank, I assume. It has nothing to do with ELO as far as I am aware.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

That’s why I keep telling them have a system where it doesn’t group people together right away and wait for other groups. Its system needs to keep people separate and create a massive pool then balance it out so that cannot happen.

It will also get rid of this someone leaves and asks the leader to accept and submit that he still wants to wait for more players, that thing is so stupid, everyone is solo que for a reason they don’t care who they play with, well they do in a sense, everyone wants to play with good players but still.

I kinda forgot the matchmaking in this game is still pretty crappy where it could form a ranks 1-20 group right away and then a ranks 30-40 group next and bam it starts a game like that, rather than balance it out.

**oh and due to it telling you who your teammate are before the match begins its countdown timer, I wouldn’t be surprised if people waited it out and que’ed at same time and check there roster to find out if there buddies are on there team.

in PvP

Posted by: Godofallu.2935

Godofallu.2935

I thought what you were saying was completely untrue and the exact opposite of what I experience ingame. So I tried to look you up on the leaderboads.

http://www.gwshack.info/?region=na

You’re not even in the top 1000. How the hell would you know what it’s like being in the top 100? Stop posting trash on the forums we get enough of it as it is.

Proud GW2 Esports Guild Admin and Coach. Whisper me for duels, help, or guild invites.

in PvP

Thesilentflute.8761

It’s up in the air I think.

You can have 3 great players in a team vs 5 mediocre players. But if the 3 great players are paired up with 2 new players, it’s going to turn into a 3v5 and the 5 mediocre players could very well win. It’s kinda hard to carry a team in this game alone, that’s why solo Qs have been so dreadful. You can throw any top 10 player in a solo q and they will lose simply because they’ve been paired up with drastically less experienced players.

I don’t know how many times I’ve said in a solo Q “I’ll watch x point, go to another”, then 1-2 other players come in and just sit on point to cap as if it was a hotjoin.

I’ve personally done this experiment to myself – went from r8 – r200 in 1 day of solo Qing.

Did you solo tpvp before rankings came out? If so you were there for the decline of solo que and understand exactly what I am talking about in my previous post. Before the ranking you didn’t have to say anything almost everyone knew there job and did what was expected of them. It was a silent film, a work of art, a masterpiece in which the only sound that could be heard was that of the gears turning softly playing a symphony of excellence.

I don’t think it will be as grand this time around the population is much larger and with hot-join the way it is players are trained to be bad hopefully the dmg isn’t to bad and it can be fixed. What really worries me are those current solo quers that lose 80% of there matches and assume its just because they are facing pre-mades.

Someone got into an argument about team que and farming solo quers you play who ever is on rank has little to do with it when I solo qued durring oceanic times there would be times I would face the same top 500 team 4x in a row at like 80% personal ranking. If you play during eu/na hours the only time you can actually solo que cause the player base is sooo bad you are totally not getting top rated teams because of the player base in those time zones, but the point is moot cause its over and we will finally get to see who the best really is.

My guess is allot of these fail teams are going to post something like we are focusing on solo que right now we didn’t leave because we can’t farm solo for easy rating and are getting smashed by real teams.

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

To sort of pull the conversation back on topic I was referring more to a discussion on particular players who will probably do well in solo Q due to their strong presence in matches.

Some lesser-knowns I think will do really well are:

Keldorz- Ranger- NA
Venus- Necro- NA
Reikou- Thief- NA
Kierin- Ele- NA
Jazzy Turretz- Engie- NA
Beefy Boy- Warrior- NA

Probably not all top 100 but IMO they will all definitely be top 1k NA

So who else am I missing? Post very strong players who you think will dominate in sQ

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

The main issue I have now, as I’m solo Q’ing… is that the chance of being up against 5 people for me is a lot higher. I’ll most likely get put with other solo Q’ers.

Although I haven’t played that many tournaments, that’s the impression I’m getting. Especially since I’ve been above 90%.

in PvP

Posted by: Psychogene.6780

Psychogene.6780

I hope anet can retroactively reward players for playing SoloQ if they have been keeping track of people doing solo q games. Even if this is not possible, its not a big deal – I’m just happy that a REAL soloQ is coming out soon!

in PvP

Posted by: Xeph.4513

Xeph.4513

This statement is untrue during peak hours, we mainly meet teams I would go as far as saying 90% of our games are against teams, only in the later hours of the night do we get solo quers, that’s normally when we stop queuing.

Team Paradigm.
Xeph.

(edited by Xeph.4513)

in PvP

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

Reikou will get too irritated when he has horrible teammates and start trolling, tanking his rating. No, I’m kidding :P

NA wise, Chaith and Mythran would both be players I’d expect to see higher on the solo boards than the team boards, as well as Reikou. Kinnu too, if he plays it.

This statement is untrue during peak hours, we mainly teams I would go as far as saying 90% of our games are against teams, only in the later hours of the night do we get solo quers, that’s normally when we stop queuing.

It probably wouldn’t work EU, but NA there are at least two teams who farm pugs at 4am for the leaderboardzzz :P

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

(edited by Mammoth.1975)

in PvP

Posted by: JTan.1687

JTan.1687

I’m Just wondering coz i solo q alot. how about duo q? were do u end up? are there is no more duo q or triple q just solo and team now?-Super Mang Jose

Super Mang Jose,Naomi j,Chzerie,Despicable Me
Champion Genius, Legionnaire, Paragon, Hunter, Illusionist,Phantom,Magus.
Undercoverism[UC]