Solo Que the Best update for Pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

This is the best team up, i have so far solo queing before and after the update, when you think pvp could be any better? it can!

Attachments:

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Well at least all your team knew how to play PvP, even though they didn’t have as much experience as the other team did to know where to be and what to do.

The other team had 1 guy who had no clue what to do, that’s what I consider rank 1’s people that don’t even know whats going on, probably don’t even know how to win the game.

It was pretty much 5v4 but your team just didn’t have enough experience, you should’ve been leader and tell them what to do since you obviously have the most experience and pretty much know where to be at and what others should be doing.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

i did tell them what to do, but since they played spvp prior in trying out tpvp or arena they just wont listen and want to zerg around and want to kill everyone they see by fighting off cap area. they basically have the mentality the they are good players if they can have lots of points. i played lots of solo que before and i think the pairing of players wasnt that bad. i fought with premade groups and still won many times with pugs. but since the update my experience becomes worst with pvp so i play to finish my pvp dailies and thats it.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Well, it looks like a balanced matchup actually.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!