Solo Queue

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: bethekey.8314

bethekey.8314

Hi Anet,

Solo queue is a complete farce. You know it is. I’m tired of 1v3in’g the enemy team only to discover my rabbit ranked teammates failed a 4v2. I’m tired of looking at rosters, recognizing the one good person I’m matched against and pitying both of us as our inexperienced teams decide the fate of the game.

Why haven’t you removed skyhammer yet? Why don’t you increase queue times and offer a “sorry” message if no worthwhile teammates can be found? This is ridiculous. No wonder everyone at the top doesn’t queue regularly; you automatically enter a disadvantaged situation because the other team gets less rank 1’s.

(edited by bethekey.8314)

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

Nothing to fix. All working as intended.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

Agree with Woodstock lol

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

It sucks. Faced 5x engi on different maps today, also several skyhammer.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: Hollandse Warrior.4653

Hollandse Warrior.4653

Solo queue need teams based on total ranking of team. Otherwise teams will always be unbalanced.
Also would be better to add report system for afk/ppl not showing up or way to late or randomly leave.

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

Solo queue need teams based on total ranking of team. Otherwise teams will always be unbalanced.
Also would be better to add report system for afk/ppl not showing up or way to late or randomly leave.

Solo queue didn’t balance teams in the past (so two players with similar MMRs could queue together and sync up pretty well) but in one patch this was changed – the two teams are shuffled about to make overall as evenly ranked as possible.

We do really really need the other things you mention though.

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

How about letting some other poor guy from queue move into spot of that one kicked/dced person?

Give that person a 15 minute lock-out timer so it isnt totally unfair if you really didnt mean to dc, but also enough time to discourage “match hopping”.

Add “left game” statistic.

Remove skyhammer.

Easily doable.

Not done so far → Anet simply doesnt care about spvp, but still wondering why their spvp part of the game tanks so badly ^^

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Hi Anet,

Solo queue is a complete farce. You know it is. I’m tired of 1v3in’g the enemy team only to discover my rabbit ranked teammates failed a 4v2. I’m tired of looking at rosters, recognizing the one good person I’m matched against and pitying both of us as our inexperienced teams decide the fate of the game.

Why haven’t you removed skyhammer yet? Why don’t you increase queue times and offer a “sorry” message if no worthwhile teammates can be found? This is ridiculous. No wonder everyone at the top doesn’t queue regularly; you automatically enter a disadvantaged situation because the other team gets less rank 1’s.

You realize that people at level 80 often use bunny finishers to troll other players that actually think rank means something… I stopped reading at that but yeah just saying.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: bethekey.8314

bethekey.8314

jportell.2197

You realize that people at level 80 often use bunny finishers to troll other players that actually think rank means something… I stopped reading at that but yeah just saying.

Don’t worry, figure of speech is lost on most five year olds I have met. I was using the easily-understood “rabbit ranked” as a way of denoting skill or experience level without subjectively choosing a leaderboard (etc.) cutoff and incurring the wrath of every player below it.

Good thing it did not affect the overall message of the post in any way and everyone else seemed able to carry on through their absolute disgust.

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

I love me some sPvP solo queue! Especially when it puts me at sky hammer!

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

abcdefghijklmno

Attachments:

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Solo Queue

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

Please keep buying makeover kits, oh, and the new ninja outfit. We work hard to give you new hairstyles and pink/green hair so that you can fight in style!

Wait, what’s that you said about PvP?

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty