Solo queue places you with block list players

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Kind of absurd, the queuing system should be smart enough not to place you on the same team as someone on your block list. Hope for a dev response and quick fix, thanks.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

There is nothing to fix here…

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

This would be awesome lol. Anytime I solo qued and had a terribad on my team id block em. Eventually id get only good teammates

in PvP

Posted by: mbh.8301

mbh.8301

No?
Blocking only stops people you have chosen to dislike from communicating with you. Additionally, performance in a game is unrelated to blocking – you block people to prevent verbal harassment.
What would happen when you decide to block everyone except for the top 100 players?

Your suggestion is flawed.

[quote=1567239;Lexie.5894:] My PVP experience is very consistent. I run around,
I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

in PvP

Errant Venture.9371

No?
Blocking only stops people you have chosen to dislike from communicating with you.
What would happen when you decide to block everyone except for the top 100 players?

Your suggestion is flawed.

Block list has a cap. If someone is on my blocklist it’s because they’re either completely incompetent, incredibly obscene, or both. If they’re on that blocklist I shouldn’t have to play with them. That’s the entire point of a block list: to solve problems by separating you from people you can’t interact with.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

mbh.8301

That’s the entire point of a block list: to solve problems by separating you from people you can’t interact with.

Your notion of what a block list should do is unrealistic / wrong.

I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

in PvP

Errant Venture.9371

That’s the entire point of a block list: to solve problems by separating you from people you can’t interact with.

Your notion of what a block list should do is unrealistic / wrong.

Enlighten me then. What’s the point of a block list if not to allow you to block players you don’t want to play with.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

mbh.8301

Enlighten me then. What’s the point of a block list if not to allow you to block players you don’t want to play with.

Just a random example:
If I’m getting spam pm’d by a psycho then I’ll put them on my block list.

You don’t get the luxury of manually filtering out players in a matchmaking system, because that’s the job of the matchmaking system (hurr durr)