Solo queue vs premades

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: Stoaga.8190

Stoaga.8190

Seriously this matchmaking is garbage. MMR doesnt exist, solo queued players are getting matched with 5 man premades that are on teamspeak. Is this even going to be fixed?

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: Vinegaroon.4369

Vinegaroon.4369

I see it too. These guys are getting rewarded for farming PUGs. Makes me wonder, if they’re so good, why not rate their games?

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

And you know that they are 5 man premades on TS…how?

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: Geikamir.6329

Geikamir.6329

It completely blows my mind every time I think about the fact that premades aren’t forced to play in ‘ranked’ matches so that solo-queued players can have ‘unranked’. Letting solo players get farmed is worse than long queues by a long shot. Because by pushing out new and solo players from wanting to play, you are inevitably makes queues in the future even longer.

This kills the pvp.

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: Conner.5803

Conner.5803

Ehm, maybe the perfect coordination between the whole team? Team chat would be to slow to tell others where the enemy is heading when everything is high paced.

When I get in one of these matches I afk at spawn. Seriously no point going in a deathtrap a whole match long. And the worst part is, is that yesterday 80% of my matches were premades vs pugs.

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Ehm, maybe the perfect coordination between the whole team? Team chat would be to slow to tell others where the enemy is heading when everything is high paced.

When I get in one of these matches I afk at spawn. Seriously no point going in a deathtrap a whole match long. And the worst part is, is that yesterday 80% of my matches were premades vs pugs.

… uninstall this game….

Seriously I kittening hate the people who afk for whatever reason …
It doesn’t matter if you play vs premade or not. You need 2 kittening caps to win a game. Making random kills off-cap doesn’t help your team.

Premades are not unbeatable. Get better. Or find a guild and queue with them. HotM get guild advert spam all the time. Just pick one.

There is nothing worse in this game than giving your absolute best just to see some kittenbag AFKing half the game because they deemed it unsalvageable…

Just go play LOL or some other moba kitten where this kind of crap flies…

(edited by Ravenmoon.5318)

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: Zaphir.7210

Zaphir.7210

I’m a total noob at pvp (just started playing 2 days ago), and I actually like facing premades ever so often. Note that this may just be because my MMR is so low that even premades aren’t going to stomp over a pug. :P

Anecdote: I was in a deathmatch game the other day, full pug vs partial premade (4/5). The premade team did a perfect stealth opener gank on the pug, killing everyone immediately, and then getting 3 quick follow-up kills. So a few minutes into the game, our team is down 0:200 and we’re basically wiped out. Time to afk and get it over with, right?

… Nope! We regrouped and fought back. We managed to break their team apart and get a few good kills, slowly equalizing the score. It was 300 v 300 a few seconds before the timer ran out, and they managed to secure a stomp in the very last moment, getting them the win. Heck, if the game went on for 3 more seconds, we would’ve won — we had two of their players down with nobody to interrupt stomps!

Moral of the story: never give up. /rickastley

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: Shieldbash.5304

Shieldbash.5304

I fight as good as I can getting 3v 1 smashed and running back trying to cap a node for some points… Its very discouraging!

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Geikamir.6329

And if you are playing off hours and the main competition that is available is a premade, then you will sometimes get the same team multiple times in a row. The only solution at that point is to not play. That’s ridiculous. PUGs should only have to face PUGs.

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: Mister TaCo.8135

Mister TaCo.8135

There’s a simple way to solve this problem, force premades to fight other premades. 5 man q? how about you just increase the wait time to find a match until a suitable opposing team is found. Who cares if they have to wait 20 mins for their queue to pop, beats the alternative.

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Geikamir.6329

There’s a simple way to solve this problem, force premades to fight other premades. 5 man q? how about you just increase the wait time to find a match until a suitable opposing team is found. Who cares if they have to wait 20 mins for their queue to pop, beats the alternative.

The reason they won’t do that is because they want this game to be an esport. Esports requires competitive teams. There aren’t many of them. They need practice. Solution? Feed the plebs to them. Result? Dwindling PvP population.

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

The problem is players’ mentality regarding premades vs soloers. Before the Queue change I’d always Q into team Arena by myself knowing that there is a possibility to face premade and then get wiped. However the solo players in general who queued in team arena had winning mentality and they didn’t back down from communication disadvantage.
In fact I had a lot of fun crushing low tier-medium tier premade teams to ground and it happened more than a few times. As of now all these people whining about premades are having losing mentality which would affect individual performance and lead to giving up early. Unless the premades are ESL or WTS competitors, I believe there’s a fighting chance against premades.

Tour

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Geikamir.6329

The problem is players’ mentality regarding premades vs soloers. Before the Queue change I’d always Q into team Arena by myself knowing that there is a possibility to face premade and then get wiped. However the solo players in general who queued in team arena had winning mentality and they didn’t back down from communication disadvantage.
In fact I had a lot of fun crushing low tier-medium tier premade teams to ground and it happened more than a few times. As of now all these people whining about premades are having losing mentality which would affect individual performance and lead to giving up early. Unless the premades are ESL or WTS competitors, I believe there’s a fighting chance against premades.

“Play this game and have fun knowing that there’s a small chance that you won’t get completely rolled. It’ll be a blast!”

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

“Play this game and have fun knowing that there’s a small chance that you won’t get completely rolled. It’ll be a blast!”

I guess whining and crying solves all problems eh

Tour

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

The reason they won’t do that is because they want this game to be an esport. Esports requires competitive teams. There aren’t many of them. They need practice. Solution? Feed the plebs to them. Result? Dwindling PvP population.

We get it you are mad about premade vs solo queue, but it doesn’t do any favors when you intention spew bullkitten like this. We all know why the current system it is the way it is, you don’t need to make up some stuff.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Anet don’t give a rats kitten about this, but imo soloQ and teamQ were better than this, I hate having team full of soloQ against a five man premade; esp full of kitteny kittens.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

Solo queue vs premades

in PvP

Geikamir.6329

I guess whining and crying solves all problems eh

I like the adverse approach that you are using. Quietly hoping some will change. Seems productive.

We get it you are mad about premade vs solo queue, but it doesn’t do any favors when you intention spew bullkitten like this. We all know why the current system it is the way it is, you don’t need to make up some stuff.

Until either of us have any hard numbers, we are both assuming. But there will never be hard numbers given to us. So unless there is a more logical solution, this is what I’m going with.

(edited by Geikamir.6329)