Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

4v5
Disconnects. Im also getting dc’s
AFK at spawn
Leavers
Random guy blame Team
Random guy blame Players
Players that thinks score means how good someone is.
Squishy pug team comps vs unkillable high boon spam burst pug teams. where i again will listen to someone random blaming team and players.
If im on necro and enemy team hard focusing me ( every high burst class goes on me till i die ) the whole game and none ever help me, getting random blame how much i suck that i can’t survive a whole zerg on me doesn’t matter where i stand decent players will come for me. A necro in 1v1 league got killed by warrior in about 6-7seconds so i don’t know what those players think, my character should become godmode and survive 2-3v1’s while also kill them all? And no im not running into 3v1s its the enemy that makes it 3v1 when they see me and teammates just let me die in that enemy focus fighting with someone else or something like that.

Any solution to fix this?

(edited by Rolisteel.1375)

SoloPvP very toxic and unfun nowadays!

in PvP

Posted by: Marxx.5021

Marxx.5021

4v5

Any solution to fix this?

Replace developers who have implemented current matchmaking.

in PvP

Posted by: xp eke xp.6724

xp eke xp.6724

balance patch for players?

in PvP

Posted by: SPESHAL.9106

SPESHAL.9106

The game is very unfriendly to new players and casuals in regards to competitive PvP.

Matchmaking has been terrible (i.e…solo up against organized…new players mixed with experienced…no weight given to team build/profession composition…etc.)

These are all the ingredients for a toxic environment.

On top of that, you’re playing a necro which is the MOST unfriendly profession to new players and/or solo players. You have zero immunities/blocks/evades or any other scaleable defense against a zerg, low mobility, low stability, and start with zero life force.

The only way to build life force is via combat, so new players (and even experienced) struggle mightily to figure out how to help a team when you are solo que’ing. You can either die instantly, or you can cc yourself by running and still have no life force. It takes a long time to master certain map terrain and certain confined strategies that give you a chance. You either have to deal with the misery of learning or switch classes until they give Necros more friendly tools for a new player.

in PvP

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Oh no! A toxic competitive game? Call CNN, this is some big news!

But jokes aside…just ignore it. There will always be kittens.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in PvP

Posted by: Topher.5631

Topher.5631

Honestly, the effect qq has on people varies based on your level of ego. If you look at it as a bunch of ones and zeroes and stop caring about things like matchups, how good you can 1v1, and realize that there will always be another round after (and that this one is no big deal) then it becomes a lot more fun

If you can’t beat it, it is, needless to say, OP
Looking for a team? Start here! https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Necros are fine in solo PvP. Skill gap can easily be learned – it’s not hard to play any class with average skill level/correct build to survive in PvP.

If the enemy team is zerging you, you have two options (a) follow around your other team mates with your necro (and call targets) or (b) keep pulling everyone that follows you off points and let your team decap/cap points to help your team win.

The latter is how I play…stop thinking it’s a bad thing to be the most hated target on the map and that the other team needs to focus you nonstop. Use it to your advantage.

in PvP

Rolisteel.1375

I do this always the b version, but a lot of times its just not enough as your team mates also cant kill anyone while 2-3 killing you outside of points and they still think necro is the bad player that cant do kitten alone.

Its really up to who you are grouped with. If you get people that knows teamplay you have good games if you get solo heroes that attack everything and dont care about anyone as their class have better zerg sustain and never help then you have bad games.

(edited by Rolisteel.1375)

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

4v5 appears way too often.
There seems to be some problem for players to load in the game…

MM for unranked is terribad.
MM for ranked is slightly better but it is also more toxic. I mean, come on, it is offseason and there is not a ladder to climb.

in PvP

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

It happens in all pvp games and decades of online gaming should tell you that no dev has solution to that. Best solution from players is teamup with friends so you avoid these toxic team conflicts, sometimes you chuckle at stupid things even when you’re losing

…….oh wait

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

i just want to say that its impossible to stop this players , i mean really impossible , had a game vs this guild “dark knighst of apocalipse” or wtv were they called ,won with pugs vs them , then i get 4 of those guys in my team and they all akitten, all 4 of them, they stayed at base from start.
now, what should i do next time they are in my team?
im sorry but im not the type of guy to just ignore this kitten.
they were upset cause they lose to pugs as a guild, its not my fault they are bad, they had no right to afk, but no diference for me really , 1 game more or less no biggy, but im afraid next time i will get them in my team im afraid i will reply the favor, ofc the ones that dont know what happen will not understand , and probly thats not correct , but really afking because they lose to pugs?
L2FP THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO SUCH PLAYERS………..

in PvP

Rolisteel.1375

Hi there Vingador! Atleast our game was good yesterday. :

in PvP

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

The biggest problem is runaway matches, playing 10 games and having all but 1 of them as total whitewashes one way or the other.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

The biggest problem is runaway matches, playing 10 games and having all but 1 of them as total whitewashes one way or the other.

That’s probably down to class stacking or bad Comps. I noticed a lot of games were very 1 sided due to that and not the actual players them self’s.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge