SoloQ Matchmaking

SoloQ Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

So…Is it just me or does the matchmaking put lower ranks all on one side with higher ranks on the other. Played a few games and either got rank < 20 on my team or seen it on the other. :S We should really show the mmr instead of ranks. Can’t tell if people are good and it’s their smurf, or they are really bad. I don’t mind helping newbies, but they are all so quiet and just wander around the map lol

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

SoloQ Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Lots of bad people are getting carried atm. The system is fresh, give it time.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

SoloQ Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Ah, that makes sense. I guess I wish I was one of the people who climbed up the ladder earlier so I didn’t have to deal with it haha jk

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

SoloQ Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

This wouldnt be an issue if a proper tutorial was created.

SoloQ Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: Krayiss.4926

Krayiss.4926

3days cant wait for people to say its only been out a month. You get put up against people 100s of ranks higher even in team arena. I see no difference.

Necro 10/30/0/0/30 7/26

SoloQ Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: hooma.9642

hooma.9642

Ah, that makes sense. I guess I wish I was one of the people who climbed up the ladder earlier so I didn’t have to deal with it haha jk

yeah i know your feelings. whas dump enough to play first days and got hit by a lot of leaver or ppl who just tried it.. now im deep enough to get hot join players who has no clue but a big mouth if u want get them some tips.

i feel im in a vicious circle. the more im loose trought some leaver ( now not as much as the last days ) the worse gets the player and the worse they get the more u loose with some occasional win.

SoloQ Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

More images of unfair matchmaking system, putting the top 1-100 vs 400+ ranking on leaderboards.

My last 5 matches have been against top 1-100 players, yes I lost all 5 because theres no chance in hell I can defeat them, because I’m not suppose to anyways hence why I’m playing with people 400+ ranking in these “we aren’t suppose to win” type games.

Anet having a matchmaking system that puts together matches and makes games that one team is clearly suppose to get dominated is pretty kittened up.

As you can see in img 1 Erience rank 25 on leaderboards, Scintelle X rank 73 on leaderboards, Necrofiliaa rank 50, Nagara W rank 62, Ostrich Eggs rank 49 on the leaderboards all on the same team.

Game 2 image 2, same people with exception of Erience not being there but Beastjk rank 20 on leaderboards toke his spot, they are all on the same team the rank 1-100 team.

Matchmaking is suppose to make games fair, not make force me to play against everyone better than everyone on my team. I kittened up one of the players but since there team is better than my team they automatically win, never giving me chance to advance in ranks due to being forced to have a crappy team every single game.

I’d keep playing but going to call quits for today because I keep getting these totally unfair matchups thakittens GG at the start of the game because I get paired with crappy people while other team has so many good players theres no way you can beat them.

kitten you anet for giving me crappy matchmaking, fix your kitten, don’t tell me to wait for the leaderboards to adjust, just because it adjusted doesn’t mean I wont face unfair matchups like this anymore, ITS YOUR MATCHMAKING SYSTEM YES ITS A JOKE NOW GO AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I don’t need to play any waiting game I already know your gear and your system is kittened up, fix it now, no need to wait just so you know I’m 10001% right.

Theres no syncing involved, its just anet loves to watch teams get destroyed hence why they have a stupid matchmaking system where the best of the best are all on one team while a bunch of nobodies is on another team so anet can do its evil laugh while they watch one team get completely destroyed by another game after game all day long. Just look at those 2 images, yes it was game after game (look at the time stamp), I don’t feel like getting farmed all day long so I’m not going to keep playing.

Attachments:

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

SoloQ Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

UberKK,

First, I believe you. The matchmaking algorithm is flawed for SoloQ and the typical population of the game.

It needs to be fixed ASAP.

But really, do you really think they designed it that way on purpose to make sure one team is sure to be destroyed?

I can’t imagine any possible reason they would want to do that. Can you?

I think they need a new person to program a soloQ matchmaking algorithm that will give players a good, fair match.

And here is the reason you are getting unfair matches: I think most of the people queuing are top MMR.

The top MMR people play all the time; the lower MMR people do not queue that often now and are from all kinds of ratings. Most don’t queue every day.

Attachments:

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

(edited by Silentshoes.1805)

SoloQ Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

Pool 10 players. Then evenly distribute players based on ran/rating til the teams are even. Not stacking them in 1 team and picking up the pieces on the other team

Say in a pool where there is

rank 60
rank 50
rank 55
rank 20
rank 23
rank 45
rank 14
rank 10
rank 33
rank 20

Team A