SoloQ, Team Queue, Unranked

in PvP

Posted by: rEaPeX.8415

rEaPeX.8415

Please create a real ranked SOLO queue for the leagues, like it was a long time ago with the Solo Arena.

Then create a SEPARATE team queue or challenger queue for all the teams!

And leave unranked like it is right now (just remove skyhammer, pretty please^^)

With such an infrastructure, for example, 3 friends can still play together in an organized match in the unranked queue.
Solo players can play in a proper ranked queue with only other PUGs.
And then teams have a represantative environment to play against other teams.

Please, just please anet, create separate Qs for the 1. December….

R E A P E X – Necromancer – EU

in PvP

Posted by: Soul.9280

Soul.9280

I second this…

If they don’t do this, then those of us who need soloq and don’t get it, will likely move on to other things (hint: other games), as no one enjoys being farmed repeatedly by pre-made teams that have the advantages of good team comp, a strategy, and can also discuss tactics/deployment in real time over team speak…. versus PUGS who have none of those.

in PvP

Posted by: rEaPeX.8415

rEaPeX.8415

true true

/15chars

R E A P E X – Necromancer – EU

in PvP

Posted by: kito.1827

kito.1827

as it is not mentioned in the roadmap blogpost, i doubt it will happen – but prove me wrong…

they are implementing guild-teams. to my understanding this should or could be the league for full teams.

it would be fine for me if there was a maximum teamnumber of 3. so either solo, duo or triple cue coexisting and the mentioned guildteam as fullteam league.
well its just an idea of course…

but i def second this.
there are very much players around who have no team, and just ignoring the fact doesnt swipe away the reason to adress this

Karl Otik
no gutz no glory
“Tranquility has a beard.”

in PvP

Posted by: wux.7314

wux.7314

Pretty much, I am considering quitting PVP right now. I only enjoy solo play and losing repeatedly to premades farming pugs is ridiculous. No point in playing to lose constantly.

in PvP

Posted by: kito.1827

kito.1827

are there any rumors on this? maybe somebody picked something up on a stream?

Karl Otik
no gutz no glory
“Tranquility has a beard.”