Some Annotations to the Reward Tracks

in PvP

Posted by: Duran.3196

Duran.3196

Final Reward
As already mentioned by me and others, it’s strange that the Final Reward is one single Piece of Armor while you get 3 Weapons(they are more expensive in terms of dungeon tokens, but u need less than armor pieced) on the way.
And the tooltip still says Set of Armor.

Region Path Tracks and Wardrobe
As Final Reward of the Region Path Tracks you get a Weapon Skin Box, thats okay.
But why can’t you add those Skins to the Wardrobe, hence you already introduced that feature with the same patch.
Till you use them they are lying uselessly in your account vault, I think the Wardrobe has been introduced especially to get rid of that nuissance.

#ELEtism

in PvP

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Assuming the final track of the regional rewards gives you a skin item and not an actual exotic weapon… you can simply right click on them and select “send to vault” or w/e it is. It will destroy the item but it will unlock the skin on your account. The down side is you lose the ability to apply it “for free” but if you are playing any reasonable amount of PvP you have transmutation charges coming out of your ears.

As far as the final reward being a piece of armour instead of the whole set, that’s a poor tool tip and it’s a known issue, it will be fixed. I agree it’s a bit surprising to see people get to the end of a track and get gloves or a helmet but after only two tiers in they can get a greatsword (which is more than 300 tokens) but honestly, that’s a problem with how generous the tiered weapon boxes are as opposed to how poorly rewarding the final tier in the track is.