Sigil of Generosity for instance… It should have a 5 second CD

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Some Sigils Need a Shorter CD

in PvP

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Sigil of Generosity for instance… It should have a 5 second CD

No. It would just give the condi spammers another condition and more defense.

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Or we could reduce the amount of conditions being thrown around.

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

sigil of rage maybe, sigils of frailty, purity, water. sigil of air should be nerfed to 5 sec.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Sigil of rage should have a 15 second CD

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

Stand The Wall.6987

Sigil of rage should have a 15 second CD

anything below 18 sec so it takes 2 weap swap to activate again. would be op tho prob.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Blizzmaster.9163

Blizzmaster.9163

Or we could reduce the amount of conditions being thrown around.

This is, in my mind, the only real answer. WAY too many conditions being tossed around.

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Some sigils should have a higher cd..Like how you can get geomancy to tick for 15 sec long..Or do 3k dmg with hydro just for swapping weapons.

in PvP

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

sigil of rage maybe, sigils of frailty, purity, water. sigil of air should be nerfed to 5 sec.

sigil of rage shouldn’t be touched atm because of easy boon duration.

frailty sure, pretty low already but np.

purity no, too much easy passive cleanse ingame already.

water is already 5sec, dropping it down to where laserbeam druids would start using it would be obnoxious.

sigil of air and fire are both pretty weak now. I’m not sure if there really is a point in running them over force anymore.

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Some sigils should have a higher cd..Like how you can get geomancy to tick for 15 sec long..Or do 3k dmg with hydro just for swapping weapons.

Truthfully those sigils and a few others shouldn’t even be in PvP. Dealing damage for just swapping your weapons? That’s just bullkitten honestly. You already gain an advantage by swapping weapons in that you can swap to a set of skills that aren’t on CD, or to a more situational weapon to be more effective in the current fight.

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Truthfully those sigils and a few others shouldn’t even be in PvP. Dealing damage for just swapping your weapons? That’s just bullkitten honestly. You already gain an advantage by swapping weapons in that you can swap to a set of skills that aren’t on CD, or to a more situational weapon to be more effective in the current fight.

Think hydro damage is a bit too much at times and shouldn’t crit perhaps,ive honestly seen 3.8 hydro’s which is kinda ridiculous if you ask me,same for geomancy when specced for full condi dmg/duration + krait rune or w/e,can even top hydro dmg easily.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in PvP

Stand The Wall.6987

sigil of rage shouldn’t be touched atm because of easy boon duration.

frailty sure, pretty low already but np.

purity no, too much easy passive cleanse ingame already.

water is already 5sec, dropping it down to where laserbeam druids would start using it would be obnoxious.

sigil of air and fire are both pretty weak now. I’m not sure if there really is a point in running them over force anymore.

wai e z.
yes frail.
stupid condi go away.
water master race.
force>air? wat.