Some guy from ...

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: azuzephyr.7280

azuzephyr.7280

Spent the entire game dying, BMing and then followed it up with this;

http://i.imgur.com/PdvkPYI.png

http://i.imgur.com/ThYTOt4.png

In a game of ranked solo. The battletag wasn’t one of the main members, but the guild name was 100% accurate.

Total chode and couldn’t play that turret engi to save their life.

(edited by azuzephyr.7280)

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

Hahah, lookZ familiAr. I may kNow that guy.

Maybe…?

Leman

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Eyia Hellhide.7320

Eyia Hellhide.7320

Oh you’re not the only one. 2-3 days ago we met 2 of this guild with disgusting behavior. Respect is hard to earn, easy to lose.

The night is dark and full of turnips.

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I am waiting for their PR manager.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

Maybe…?

Best illuminati ever

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: uboot.8715

uboot.8715

there is difference between 55hp monks and 55 Hp monks. This is common issue.
Guilds like Mate in Meta or Cheese Modé were trolling hard since those teams became famous. Inb4 Orenge Logo trolling u hard.

Champion Titles: 6/8
The Various Artists [feat]

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

Now this is esports

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Adolfas.2180

Adolfas.2180

Show his nickname m8

Zan

Some guy from ...

in PvP

leman.7682

I’ve been contacted by a third party and informed that my initial assumption was wrong.

There were no transfers of goods or services connected to the publication of the above statement. Not at all.

Leman

(edited by leman.7682)

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Spent the entire game dying, BMing and then followed it up with this;

http://i.imgur.com/PdvkPYI.png

http://i.imgur.com/ThYTOt4.png

In a game of ranked solo. The battletag wasn’t one of the main members, but the guild name was 100% accurate.

Total chode and couldn’t play that turret engi to save their life.

Why do you blank out your name? The forum gives us your username… :P
Also what was the actual guild name? The real 55hp monks is Fifty Five Hp Monks [ELE].

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Anti.9156

Anti.9156

Maybe…?

Show his nickname m8

I’ve been contacted by a third party and informed that my initial assumption was wrong.

There were no transfers of goods or services connected to the publication of the above statement. Not at all.

:D

i love you leman

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Show his nickname m8

I love Germans.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Maylo.5892

Maylo.5892

I do not know what is more pathetic, the fact that you did not show the nickname and trying to put blame on the whole team by making a thread without a real proof or the fact that you really believe you should even make a thread about someone, does not matter who, insulting you.

Please welcome to the PvP side of game where players are gonna insult you a lot and you are gonna insult them a lot as well because that is what you will become no matter how hard you try. I realized this right after first time playing against old Car Crash team.

Making a thread about this does not make you a hero. On the otherside, i am 100% sure it was a fake guild, but whatever dude, feel free to live in your troll free bubble full of nice and honest people and next time someone from other top team insult you, please make a thread about it with the subject of that team name, will be easier to track it down, how everyone is being mean to each other. I have no doubt you will make a nice colletion knowing some other teams and people.

Mr Maylo
Rank #1 Life

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: azuzephyr.7280

azuzephyr.7280

Maylo, do you need a minute to yourself?

Some guy from ...

in PvP

leman.7682

Please welcome to the PvP side of game where players are gonna insult you a lot and you are gonna insult them a lot as well because that is what you will become no matter how hard you try. I realized this right after first time playing against old Car Crash team.

Lol, if that’s not the best example POsSIble, then I don’t know what is.

Leman

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Demonoid.1974

Demonoid.1974

It’s toxic to say people cannot be kind or helpful but instead totally hateful towards bad and new players. So I’m sure no good person actually believes that’s what everyone will become. But, instead of making a Q.Q post next time you should understand everyone has bad days and forget how to handle frustrating situations. Yes, even some top tier players (in this case as you say a top tier guild representative) can get so frustrated to the point of insulting someone instead of remembering that they are a source of hope and learning for newer players. That’s that. More importantly, you should always take negativity as motivation to become better instead of crying. That’s the real solution instead of hoping to get some sort of closure from showing the world minor things like this. GLHF.

http://www.twitch.tv/demonold/profile
-complain less, train harder-

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

This thread is getting deleted. Attacking other players on the forums is prohibited.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

players who bother to send messages just to insult someone they must have some issues . We all had bad days it doesn’t make it ok . However why do you hide his name, is not the guilds fault how one member behaves

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

However why do you hide his name

because not hiding it ensures thread deletion

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

I guess it was TKay? One of the more renowned trolls.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

I guess it was TKay? One of the more renowned trolls.

That doodette is a nightmare.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Thanks for sharing this azuzephyr. It’s good that people finally become vocal about the behaviour of the so-called top players. Some of them – not all mind you – really behave like arrogant and ignorant kids that missed out on even the most basic form of education. Always whining, trolling and flaming. I’m really happy the blocking feature works so well in Guild Wars 2.

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Maybe…?

he doesn’t talk like that

i am guessing it is some 55 wanna be guild and not real thing

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: shimmerless.4560

shimmerless.4560

Not really surprised, that team has been filled with ragers even on an individual level (for instance the duel servers) so they’re probably just reinforcing one another’s worst habits. Had a particularly notorious one AFK on his bunker Guard and sound off in /map because he wasn’t happy with his solo queue team’s performance. ANet doesn’t care though.

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Are you really offended by lame insults like “your mom” and “virgin get a girlfriend”? Really? I know the game is ages 12 and up but still.

Some guy from ...

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.1056

Moderator.1056

Since the discussion in this thread is no longer constructive this thread is now closed.

If you feel a player is abusive in-game, please report them using the in-game ticketing system so our Customer Support team can properly investigate the issue and take any appropriate action.