Someone dced - lost pip

Someone dced - lost pip

in PvP

Posted by: doombreaker.3710

doombreaker.3710

Hey,
I thought that I wouldn’t lose something when a teammate dcs? I have played 7 games today. 2 times someone dced at the beginning. Hence, we lost the first 100 points and the momentum was against us. Then in the last game of today, a teammate dced at 200-200. He didn’t return. I lost a pip. I’m totally frustrated at the moment. I don’t want to be punished for random quitters.
I simply guess that soloq is not a good idea if you want to have fun…

Someone dced - lost pip

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Did he come back?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Someone dced - lost pip

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Was he in your Party before you Queued? If so then you will lose a pip. If he was in your “team” but not partied up with you then you should not lose a pip.

Apologies if i misunderstood your message. ( i see you mention soloq)

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Someone dced - lost pip

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

Did he come back?

i think this is possibly the OP’s problem. i’ve had this happen 2×. person dc, for ~70% of a match, comes back last mins of the match, every1 loses a pip. frustrating

Someone dced - lost pip

in PvP

doombreaker.3710

I didn’t see him coming back 5s before the match ended. Maybe he made it back in the last second though. I was not in a party with this guy. Nonetheless, I am very disappointed at the moment because it ruins the game and the fun.

Someone dced - lost pip

in PvP

Posted by: XPilo.5862

XPilo.5862

Happen to me just now, I was about to made a thread about it.

Someone in my team dc and never comeback, but we all still lost a pip.

Someone dced - lost pip

in PvP

Posted by: Nick Lentz.6982

Nick Lentz.6982

I had dc’d 3 times in a match little bit ago, yay internet piece of garbage. Came back to help secure win. 500 to 497. didn’t get pips also got desertion. anets plan is working \0/

Guardian of Maguuma
Grand Warden of I Crit Under Pressure.
message me for an invite ^_^

Someone dced - lost pip

in PvP

doombreaker.3710

Happened again today. The person did not return and was dced for >5 mins. Nevertheless, we lost a pip.