Posted by: Aresian.1872

Aresian.1872

bla bla bla .......

Attachments:

Someone please tell me this!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Aresian.1872

Aresian.1872

and look scoreboard!!!all time add me losing team!!!!!!gm answer me!!!!

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

By the chat log it seems like you got your jimmies rustled?

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

Not playing minion master in 2017 would be a start.

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

You got super salty in your chat log.
…I wouldnt be surprised if people lose on purpose when you are on their team if you go off on tangents like that.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in PvP

Posted by: Soltar.9643

Soltar.9643

insane! never seen such a lose streak xD

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

and look scoreboard!!!all time add me losing team!!!!!!gm answer me!!!!

Ive actually never understood this idea.

In unranked the MM should try the fairest match.

In ranked i dont think they should be trying to find win for players.

My problem with ranked MM is when one side clearly has the advantage. Warriors vs Blazers obvious but yet if im Damien Lillard i still lose 30 pts from my rating.

If you play 10 matches and the rating system is like 45% to 55% chance every game and you just lost, thats gonna happen in ranked.

in PvP

Posted by: Seyiwaji.4082

Seyiwaji.4082

bla bla bla …….

I am going to tell.
You talk a lot. —→ “look his screen chat”

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

If you start play a necromancer you already know that the victory is far far away from you.

Anyway, the match making is not made to make you win, only to “help” bad players to not be matched with too much bad players, grasnting them a chance to learn, improve and win few matches sometimes.

Then, the game, as it is now, if you find good players or/and good class composition you win, if you find bad players or/and bad class composition you lose.
And there’s always a thing that ANet can’t control: players. ANet can’t force players to be good only to make you win.

Basicly, if you don’t play a class that can Carry the team to win you can’t play and hope to win all the matches. And if you play a class like a necromancer you can’t not even hope to win so much matches… Sadly true…

Before the solo/duo queue there was a chance to make a team and play this game as it was designet, as the classes had been designed and fixed, but now… the only thing you can do when queue on a match is hope to find better players than the enemy team and better class composition.
Nothing more, not at all.

That’s only a roulette, expecially if you don’t play a carry class (as warrior, thief, ranger, for example).
Just play and hope to be lucky, nothing more.

in PvP

Posted by: hiems.8769

hiems.8769

If you lose that much without winning a single match, you really can’t blame your team, it’s something YOU are doing wrong.

in PvP

Posted by: Nickzor.2453

Nickzor.2453

I would suggest you learn why you’re losing. While there will always be games that simply put are uncarriable they are a lot rarer then people think. I have watched VODs of people who claim its on and on that its their teams fault but its very rare that people who lose less 50%+ aren’t the issue.

Im not saying your a mechanically bad player but mechanical skill is only a small portion of this games PVP. I have run in to the same thief 3 times today and he is mechanically amazing… but he is a salty kid who goes off and duels…… Now dont get me wrong im impressed with him coming out on top 1v1 against a half decent DH….. but simply put our druid would have done it much faster with half the effort.

The result was I have never seen him win….. With his mechanical skill he could have been carrying if he was +1ing and rotating right but because he chose to 1v1 on far all match the game was pretty much a 4v5 because he could never hold the point.

in PvP

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Low tier chat rage. You didn’t even use all caps! I rate 2/10

The Art of Roaming [gank]