Something is wrong 100% solo matchmaking.

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

Yes topic is only about 100% solo q atm at Ruby Division.

Most of the time i’m facing enemy teams where all players atleast 2 times more skilled and better in teamfights it’s not really fun anymore seeing my team drops like beginner bots in other games. They can’t focus anyone down. i see they attack everything but doesn’t even attacking the target when i use focus target. they trying to kill bunker ele that trolls them while a free casting necro and others kill the whole team. The enemy team always can focus target me as im play necro. Usually i don’t get any help from my team to survive. While most of the matches i play enemy team necros are helped, healed, rezbot them, So i’ve made that topic

It got to the point most of the time i know i will lose the match after checking skill of my teammates at start. I’m not bad player as i win most of 1v1’s and sometimes 1v2’s. usually win all 1v1’s against enemy necros. very rare when i get same skilled necro for 1v1. Can rotate and know which target should be focused down.

Why i facing most of the time lot better enemy teamplayers ( as i can call them teamplayers because they really do teamplay ) /players than my team? Another notice: My teams usually slow as hell when its required to help defend. Enemy team is there in 2sec if they need help.

Well thats it for now.

in PvP

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

If you losing lot of game in row stop playing ranked asap(MMR is feeding you atm) and wait few days,if you continue playing you will kill your MMR and maybe not win a game again this season in soloQ.

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Yeah I’ve had about enough of this season. Probably won’t bother with the next one. it’s not fun when you are stomping a team or getting stomped.

For me the games brake down like this. the team I’m on win’s with out really trying, or the other team is so much better than yours skill wise (which is ok) or your team composition is set up to fail from the word go. Like this morning I was on a team of 2 warriors, 1 DH, Ranger and Mesmer. Vs 3 Necros, an Ele and Mesmer. No prizes for guessing what team lost.

After another morning of bashing my head against a win 2 lose 3-5 merry go round, I can’t see what ANet was thinking with this lasting 2 months. Another week of this and the only people left playing will be the Ultra Elite, or the people who will just not give up. the current state will most likely result in a smaller up take of players in the next league.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|