Spamwich 300k op necro condi damage guide

in PvP

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

After the 26th patch this build works at least 50% better. It uses razer naga and your forehead. You bind your skills to your razer naga in specific order explained on the video and press the keys with your forehead. You also have to check lock autotarget to maximum range and snap ground target to current target.

I am posting this as a guide for new necro players since it helps them to start with a necro and this build helps them survive better against better players.

You must have razer naga and heart of thorns for this build.

Enjoy!

in PvP

Posted by: Browrain.7346

Browrain.7346

Not much to see here everyone. Yet another necro is faceroll thread. Move along.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

“Faceroll” is quite literal! He’s facerolling his mouse and that’s hilarious.

Pretty sure the video wasn’t made for the serious esports gamer lol. I found it quite amusing.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Wow, people are really trying to milk that video for all it’s worth.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Yet another troll post about troll video where trolls make reaper look op.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

in PvP

The Ace.9105

Well, reaper kinda is pretty op atm.

in PvP

Posted by: Demonoid.1974

Demonoid.1974

“Everyone there was using their thumbs!” Best match ever: forehead players vs. thumb players.

http://www.twitch.tv/demonold/profile
-complain less, train harder-

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Most players in unrated would improve if they use this guide.

in PvP

Posted by: foxcat.4096

foxcat.4096

They guy who made that video is so salty and won’t be happy until every condi build is removed from the game.

in PvP

Posted by: Khainz.6215

Khainz.6215

Nice guide, 11/10

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Why do you post this video on all the sub-forums?

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Why do you post this video on all the sub-forums?

Probably trying to advertise his channel.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Balance as its finest xD

Spamwich FTW!

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Well, reaper kinda is pretty op atm.

Do you even scrapper, druid, daredevil, herald or dragon hunter?

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

in PvP

The Ace.9105

I agree those builds are kinda op but herald loses reaper, dragon hunter can beat it and herald can beat dragon hunter, daredevil beats necro and herald in 1v1, druid loses to necro and scrapper doesn’t die to anything except maybe in some rare cases against 2v1.

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Oh man that video is gold

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

kittening nailed it in the video. Who needs to think when you can faceroll on condis 24/7

Stella Truth Seeker

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Look at all the salty individuals hating on the necro video that isn’t even supposed to be showing necros are op.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Actually the necro isn’t OP. Strong, but not OP. Is hardly countered by thief, scrapper (that more or less counter… everything?) and good dragonhunters. And “counter” herald and druids, but only in a good situation. For a dps druid is easy to kill a reaper, just Immobilize and CC him to death while his pet and his LB kill the reaper fast with high direct damage. To kill a really good druid a reaper need to be equal or more skilled, and isn’t shure that the reaper kill him, expecially if the druid take the advantage of range and movement skils -staff-. (I’m talking in high level spvp, 1vs1 in a open space)

Actually I think that only the scrapper is really OP. Also the Druid can be OP, but only if used by someone that know how to play at best.

The Reaper is strong, but totally dependent from the team. If is in a good team can do really great things, be really strong and look like OP. But if isn’t in the best team he’s a only a good class. Just why is hardly countered by different classes and if focused can’t protect himself. A scrapper, a herald, a thief, can flee, protect, immune, hide and survive to the focus. A necro can only active the wurm once and then he’s dead.
That lack of survavibility make him hard countered by thief, dragonhunter, scrapper, dps druid (if know how to play against a reaper with immobilize and daze), and even Warrios. A good killshot warrior can burst down a reaper really fast (if good).
That’s why isn’t OP: strong, OP if in the right team that protect him, ress him and let him fight in range, weak if facing a team that focus with good/high dps or different classes that can use builds to counter him.
Scrapper, Druid, Revenant, they’re always good, no matter what classes the enemy team have, they at last will do a little worst but will not be totally countered.

Anyway that video show only a hylarious player that try to say that spam skills all around like mad can make him win all the matches XD
I really want to find him, Reapers like him are of my favorite prey XD

in PvP

Posted by: eureeka.5368

eureeka.5368

I tried it, and for 9.99 you can play like the pros.

in PvP

Posted by: DoingDaMinimum.4530

DoingDaMinimum.4530

That lack of survavibility …………

Reaper ain’t OP; but lack of survivability sounds like a weak argument to me. Any class should go down under focus as this game does not follow the trinity of Tank, Heals, and DPS.

in PvP

The Ace.9105

Still reaper is the only profession you can play like that.

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Still reaper is the only profession you can play like that.

Yeah…no. No it isn’t.

Truthfully, you can do that on every profession in the game. All it requires is bad opponents.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

You can do this with any profession.

Using your skills on recharge is how you achieve like 80% efficiency in GW2, and the rest is actually learning how to play. I challenge anyone to actually look at their own gameplay and see if they aren’t mostly spamming skills on recharge.

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Using your skills on recharge is how you achieve like 80% efficiency in GW2, and the rest is actually learning how to play. I challenge anyone to actually look at their own gameplay and see if they aren’t mostly spamming skills on recharge.

Pretty much this.
But I really think this spam-happy gameplay starts to take over after the recent power creep. It used not to be the case a year ago. You actually had to time your skill to achieve better effectiveness.

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

What would happen if you got a 1/8 sec failed cast for hitting a skill on recharge?

in PvP

Posted by: MadRabbit.3179

MadRabbit.3179

Oh, no, no, no, good sir. I do not spam my abilities when they come off cooldown; I spam my daredevil abilities when my initiative regenerates. You stand corrected.

It is okay though. Not everyone can achieve that next level kind of meta spam play.

Rehabilitated Elementalist. Now, trolling the Thief forums with my math.

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

That stacks in duration