Spend glory on...?

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Posted by: Fasyx.9347

Fasyx.9347

Hey,

I started PvP yesterday(I am not new to 1 vs. 1, since I roam in WvW) with my d/d ele(my last 5 matches I ended up Top 3, so share some love for elemetalists) and I love it.

However I dont know on what spend glory? I´am thinking about buying the wintersday-gifts and seeling them for some gold. Any other advices?

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

I tend to by scrolls of knowledge for alts. Nothing worse than having to redo PvE! (IMHO)

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

Buy mystery coffers for random equip, buy dungeon packs for dungeon equip.

I command you to be AWESOME.

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Posted by: Arcturus.8109

Arcturus.8109

Elementalists have no love, soon you’ll become bitter and angry on spvp balance.
As for glory I suggest to buy giant wintersday gifts and sell them. That will give you nice gold income and actually is the only way to get something “real” from pvp.

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

I have an 80 of each class so i pretty much just buy mystery boxes (that was after i turned my first mil of glory into 1000g with wintersday boxes)

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Fasyx.9347

Thanks guys.

Where can I buy the mystery boxes?

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

To the left of the armor vendor. Some elephant-man looking guy? Dunno what race he is.

I command you to be AWESOME.

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

I have an 80 of each class so i pretty much just buy mystery boxes (that was after i turned my first mil of glory into 1000g with wintersday boxes)

Nice skyhammer farming bra.

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Fasyx.9347

Thanks

Elementalists have no love, soon you’ll become bitter and angry on spvp balance.
As for glory I suggest to buy giant wintersday gifts and sell them. That will give you nice gold income and actually is the only way to get something “real” from pvp.

Yeah, I see it now.

Warriors, warriors everywhere – cc, healing, bunker, damage etc in one build.
Conditions, are you serious ANet? I clean 5 conditions, BAM, 10 new conditions on me :/

Spend glory on...?

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Nice skyhammer farming bra.

You’re a real hater huh? I’m rank 50 from nothing but tourney queues and popped glory boosters the whole way. It’s not hard to rack up millions of glory playing PvP properly.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]