Split Ice Bow between PvP and PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

I can totally see why the 50% ice bow nerf was needed in PvE where everything tanks your ice storm, but there was really no need to nerf it across all game modes. I occasionally played a marauder staff spec in soloq for fun that utilised ice bow, but now ice bow is completely unviable in even the unviable builds compared to the other utility choices. Please split this between PvP and PvE and give it the original damage in PvP.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

in PvP

Posted by: Readymade.1672

Readymade.1672

#FreeTheIceBow

NA’s Original Staff Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

The opposite is also true for the all the fire stuff nerfed. They killed off all hope of a PvE condition spec

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

And to think that my main build utilizes it against Mercy Guards.
#FreeTheIceBow

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: DeltaZero.6310

DeltaZero.6310

Agreed 100%, I don’t think I’ve seen icebow used once in PvP. This nerf will terminate it from pvp along with every other conjured weapon outside FGS. (Which is only used because the other elites are so meh)

in PvP

Posted by: Avadore.4196

Avadore.4196

Would be nice if it was nerfed only for PVE. I’m one of the few that uses it in PvP. It is situational but it’s great when it works. I’ll be dropping it for another cantrip. The 5 second Deep Freeze is not enough to keep it on the skill bar.

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Nah, just forget about the Ice Bow, so we can freely say that all the conjured weapons are crap, instead of having to type 3 more words “except the icebow”

It’s shorter and better for the keyboard too!

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Nah, just forget about the Ice Bow, so we can freely say that all the conjured weapons are crap, instead of having to type 3 more words “except the icebow”

It’s shorter and better for the keyboard too!

Except the Earth Shield. Four words. #checkmate

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: TorsoReaper.8530

TorsoReaper.8530

never really saw anyone use ice bow in pvp since you have to just be a sitting duck while #4 channels…

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

I’ve (in)famously used ice bow and some of the other conjures for a long time with decent success (placed top soloq leaderboard a number of times, and near top in team queue). I really don’t see myself using ice bow anymore though for PvP with this huge damage nerf.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]