Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Skyfarmer " hey dude you looking forward to the reward revamp dec 10 th , I am got to r 34 in 2 weeks and saved the 200k glory and i have 500g "
Spvp Vet " Yeah good patch for you farmers , i am r 63 played 1000 hours in spvp and have 1k unopened chests and 500k glory but only 2 gold "
Skyfarmer " Ah too bad dude lol "

[WM]give us in game ladder

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.7382

Michael.7382

Thats why they should give at least rank points for prev wins….
its so sad true…

Champion: >| Illusionist | Shadow | Phantom | Legionnaire | Magus | Hunter |<
r[5x] tPvP onlY.
|>>> 2000+ Tournament Matches won, still rising <<<|

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

retroactive rank points rewards per TPVP match played and bonus retroactive rank points for TPVP match wins please! And thank you.

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Phantom Master.9582

Phantom Master.9582

I disagree about the compensation for us PvP players, we used to play for a 200 rank point chest/win, not 1000. We knew when it was unannounced that our rewards would be this low, and we decided to still play team arena. I don’t see a reason why Anet should use their PvP development time for something like this. We were aware of our low rewards, and yet we still played. It is not Anet’s fault for our decisions. Getting 1k rank points a win in the future should be taken as a gift.

R80 Mesmer- Inquisitor Amena
Eternity~!

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.7382

Michael.7382

No1 asked about it in GW1 and they did it, and every1 was happy. I knew I get 1 glad point after 5 wins etc, I knew its slow, but they buffed it TWICE. So sry, after GW1 I can expect this here.

Champion: >| Illusionist | Shadow | Phantom | Legionnaire | Magus | Hunter |<
r[5x] tPvP onlY.
|>>> 2000+ Tournament Matches won, still rising <<<|

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

I disagree about the compensation for us PvP players, we used to play for a 200 rank point chest/win, not 1000. We knew when it was unannounced that our rewards would be this low, and we decided to still play team arena. I don’t see a reason why Anet should use their PvP development time for something like this. We were aware of our low rewards, and yet we still played. It is not Anet’s fault for our decisions. Getting 1k rank points a win in the future should be taken as a gift.

We’re asking for it mainly due to skyhammer exploiters who are not penalised for their actions. If they were punished and their exploited rank/glory gains were removed, I would not care for the retroactive rank points instead.

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Sea.5732

Sea.5732

haha so true =P gotta keep this thread alive.

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

is this a new sport? – being greedy?

seriously – everyday new bull… in this forum.

and sadly to read in all this threads everytime the same ppl

cant a moderator merge all this and call it “QQ i want mooooaore”?

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

If you know how to flip the TP, then you could’ve made money while playing sPvP. Still makes very little though.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

is this a new sport? – being greedy?

seriously – everyday new bull… in this forum.

and sadly to read in all this threads everytime the same ppl

cant a moderator merge all this and call it “QQ i want mooooaore”?

You seem to show up to every one of these threads hating on people who think skyhammer farmers should be punished or normal players should be compensated. Starting to think YOU may be a skyhammer farmer.

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Sea.5732

Sea.5732

they sure have ton of gold now with gold/glory exchange.

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

This thread so much

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

Please anet stop removing all the threads without an answer.
This is a serious issue.
People who exploited skyhammer and birthday boosters spend all their glory on wintersday gifts now and make tons of money.
You have to do something!

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

(edited by Sampo.9678)

Spvp Vet vs Skyfarmer

in PvP

Posted by: Azylir.9137

Azylir.9137

finally someone I can agree with, every time they change something to make the time you’re more than likely gonna spend doing what you did before anyways you want to be compensated for the time before. you chose to do what you did. The difference between you and a farmer should be apparent in skill. Live knowing you’re more than likely a better overall player than him.