Spvp and guilds

Spvp and guilds

in PvP

Posted by: pknight.9580

pknight.9580

My friends and I currently are running a small spvp and tpvp guild only. Weare really enjoying it we only have about 15 members because we want to keep our guild a core tpvp group. So far i’ve been extremely satisfied but i’ve noticed that all the influence only goes towards wvw, pve, dungeons. There is really nothing for tpvp or spvp. I was curious if anything is being done towards this or if it’s WAI thanks.

Spvp and guilds

in PvP

Posted by: Ayestes.1273

Ayestes.1273

You get influence for winning matches. It does seem to be a little lower then PvE and WvW content (“events”), but we generate more then enough influence from sPvP.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

Spvp and guilds

in PvP

Posted by: pknight.9580

pknight.9580

im not talking about influence m talking about spending influence on spvp stuff

Spvp and guilds

in PvP

Posted by: Ayestes.1273

Ayestes.1273

Ah, sorry for misunderstanding you. I’m not really that concerned with it I guess personally, although I could see some glory boosts or something similar.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

Spvp and guilds

in PvP

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

there are not many things in SPVP you could use influence for and still not break balance + you could farm influence elsewhere and boost yourself in SPVP… but maybe some limited Glory boost for a guild would be nice and not too much

Spvp and guilds

in PvP

Posted by: Jadda.1753

Jadda.1753

+1 for glory boost from influence. Not rank but glory only.

Spvp and guilds

in PvP

Posted by: Seether.7285

Seether.7285

They should definitely implement some influence sinks for SPvP. A finisher with your guild’s emblem on the banner would be a cool addition. I feel like there is a decent amount of potential for fun things that could be implemented as influence sinks which would not have an effect on the game.