Spvp now days

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

It seems every time i play spvp now there is always some drama or someone making the drama. The most recent thing i can show is there was just a normal game going on and 2 select individuals started the drama saying they wanted a 1v1 with me but when we got to the 1v1 the 2 just came to the server and talked trash. This isnt just a 1 time thing it happens once or even more then twice a day. What is going on to spvp QQ its already not that active now days and these people are making it worse for some who actuly play spvp while waiting on torunys or just for fun to get out of the habit of tournys.

Now these 2 are from the guild professionalz or something like that so i hope their leader can talk to them about not doing this type of stuff. Its just a small hope but they probably wont.

Please ppl lets stop this bs and just play the game.

Attachments:

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: showatt.9413

showatt.9413

lol sorry to burst your bubble but drama has always been a big part of pvp community of any mmorpg. Gw2 is actually a relatively tame game for pvp.

Spvp now days

in PvP

Mosharn.8357

lol sorry to burst your bubble but drama has always been a big part of pvp community of any mmorpg. Gw2 is actually a relatively tame game for pvp.

it used to be peaceful before lol and its only been 5 months and its like a war out there.

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: showatt.9413

showatt.9413

it used to be peaceful before lol and its only been 5 months and its like a war out there.

Isn’t it more fun that way XD? i think so qq~

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

In the past months I’ve only seen this (people demanding a 1v1 a/o trakittenalking) one or two times.
Do you play on an NA or EU server?

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Hector.6950

Hector.6950

PvP is in war, because people need their mouth in order to proove their existance. Normally u would have a rating for that, so u can just diss a person by showing it off.

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Sand Beagle.9867

Sand Beagle.9867

It seems every time i play spvp now there is always some drama or someone making the drama. The most recent thing i can show is there was just a normal game going on and 2 select individuals started the drama saying they wanted a 1v1 with me but when we got to the 1v1 the 2 just came to the server and talked trash. This isnt just a 1 time thing it happens once or even more then twice a day. What is going on to spvp QQ its already not that active now days and these people are making it worse for some who actuly play spvp while waiting on torunys or just for fun to get out of the habit of tournys.

Now these 2 are from the guild professionalz or something like that so i hope their leader can talk to them about not doing this type of stuff. Its just a small hope but they probably wont.

I dont recognize those names, you should come to Anvil Rock my friend, and enjoy a tranquil, mature atmosphere, and converse with some of the best players in NA.

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

I believe it is mainly due to how different the classes are in general. Not in how they play but their power in PvP. There are obvious power houses for PvP in this game and most people who complain (again MOST) are playing that class and fail at it.

The other side of things in sPvP is the sheer amount of people in one map. It gets to me sometimes. Having 16 people on a map the size of Kyhlo is just… ugh. I could easily be defending a point from two people then get swamped by four behind me. It is very annoying, more so over when it is a thief who then proclaims that you need to learn to play and is a master thief who knows all.

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Taym.8326

Taym.8326

The guy’s name you were careful to hide, is actually still in the screenshot.

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

The guild is indeed called Professionalz, and after dueling with several of them I can vouch that they don’t like losing and when they do they make excuses and act like 12 year olds that drank way too much Cool-aid.

Yes, even the guild leader acted that way with me. When I defeated him he called me a noob, made excuses about “not fighting seriously” and refused to rematch after he finally managed to kill me.

Avoid them at all costs

(edited by aaron.7850)

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Faeyd.5094

Faeyd.5094

As soon as someone gets mouthy I grief them until they rage quit. Do the same.

Tiger

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Chun Jae Lee.2751

Chun Jae Lee.2751

I saw in different games that european blame/trash talk and rage more than others.. asian are coolest as 1st we dont understand much what you say, then we know what calm down is:)

Manager of The Last Pride International [EvIL]
Member of The Last Pride [EvIL]
EvIL FoREvER ~

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Wanderer.5471

Wanderer.5471

yesterday i was dueling someone on temple of the silent storm, almost killed him, i was practically at full health but i miss-clicked and hornet-stinged myself down the hole. He started BMing saying i was kitten etc. I think this sort of experience proves that people who BM do so because they are insecure or annoyed, he was BMing because he was losing, just like people who say “none of you noobs could 1v1 me” whenever they die in spvp.

My advice is even if they are being rude/angry, be respectful, try to have a laugh with them – maybe say “you probably could judging by how long it took to 2v1 you, but you’re not dueling now buddy” or something – some people will appreciate that and calm down (they might usually be nice but had been having a bad day). I’m ashamed to say i did BM on one occasion because of real life annoyances.

Of course, some will BM no-matter what you say, even if you agree to a 1v1, whether you win, whether you lose – i don’t know that anything can be done about such people, but at least they’re in the minority.

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Nier.2478

Nier.2478

sPvP competitive play nowadays:

“The more Eles, the better!”
“Portal + Time Warp is fair-game against those who aren’t going to rely on cheese”
“Warriors are underpowered and Thieves are overpowered, but in reality there’s no point in picking either over an Ele” (Look at #1)

Could name more to be honest.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009

Spvp now days

in PvP

Mosharn.8357

The guild is indeed called Professionalz, and after dueling with several of them I can vouch that they don’t like losing and when they do they make excuses and act like 12 year olds that drank way too much Cool-aid.

Yes, even the guild leader acted that way with me. When I defeated him he called me a noob, made excuses about “not fighting seriously” and refused to rematch after he finally managed to kill me.

Avoid them at all costs

yeah every time i see them in tpvp i block list their whole roster before game starts lmao because by the end of the game they will say something childish.

I had a glimpse of hope yesterday. Joined a game and everyone was nice. When some one was playing bad we tried to help them why isnt every game like that lol instead of the, ‘’YOU SUX BRO.. no u!’’ and it keeps going till someone rage quits or others in the lobby tell them to stfu and the 2 problem players fight everyone in the lobby and it turns into a IQ lowering zone.

Also some great irony those 2 were in a tpvp game me and my friends joined 30 mins after those pms happened. They werent very good in 3v1 situations(them being the 3 vs 1 of ours) Was hilarious how hard they were trying tho :P

(edited by Mosharn.8357)

Spvp now days

in PvP

Mosharn.8357

I dont recognize those names, you should come to Anvil Rock my friend, and enjoy a tranquil, mature atmosphere, and converse with some of the best players in NA.

il check it out

screenshot.

shhh >.>

(edited by Mosharn.8357)

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Whenever someone says you couldn’t 1v1 me I reply “This is a team game, I don’t have to 1v1 you”

I’ve had people running the good old backstab build attacking people at random in duels. Even after being told they were in a duel server many times. They only ever attack when someone else was in a fight. I got my but handed to me when trying to fight him off because I was experimenting with random builds at the time and had no defense capabilities selected for my ele.

Ran into him again with my normal build and decimated the crap out of his but. Sweet sweet justice.

Had another guy beat me, while I was dueling with my friend. He said: “your so bad, learn to play your classez”

Me and my friend ran into him when we were on the same team. I beat him, then my friend when he respawned and we both said “your so bad, learn to play your classez”. Best day ever

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

Spvp now days

in PvP

Mosharn.8357

Whenever someone says you couldn’t 1v1 me I reply “This is a team game, I don’t have to 1v1 you”

I’ve had people running the good old backstab build attacking people at random in duels. Even after being told they were in a duel server many times. They only ever attack when someone else was in a fight. I got my but handed to me when trying to fight him off because I was experimenting with random builds at the time and had no defense capabilities selected for my ele.

Ran into him again with my normal build and decimated the crap out of his but. Sweet sweet justice.

Had another guy beat me, while I was dueling with my friend. He said: “your so bad, learn to play your classez”

Me and my friend ran into him when we were on the same team. I beat him, then my friend when he respawned and we both said “your so bad, learn to play your classez”. Best day ever

yeah sweet justice of wrecking those type of players when it is fair.

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Ayestes.1273

Ayestes.1273

It’s usually best to ignore the trash talk and laugh silently to yourself at the opponent’s rage. If you play with any frequency you will be called a hacker, cheater, OP Engi, and many variations of swears quite often. My favorite overall was being called an overpowered fotm noob Ele… when I was on my Engi.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: TehGFreeman.1534

TehGFreeman.1534

I like this thread, knowing it isn’t just me and my friend (Especially my friend) who get this sort of backlash. My friend gets loads of rage directed towards him, I get a few occasionally, most recent I was trying out a Warrior build (BTW it wasn’t 100Blades and I hardly play warrior in PVP at all this was basically a new class overall to play as).

Anyway near the end of the match which we lost anyway, this random thief (may I add a BS thief) started saying how I’m “low” spamming 2 (on Rifle?), and how nooby I am. Which is weird considering this was my first time with this build/Class, I could kill him no problem without the rest of his team butting in, I could tank and distract quite well on this build too, yet I’m being called a noob by someone using the “OP thief build”

TL;DR – This basically went on for 3 rounds until he left, he also stated my Engie friend (who I pvp with Frequently, and the guy who usually gets raged at) was carrying me, even though most of the time I killed him I was by my self…

“Destroying my minions?, I’ll make more.”

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Mattamis.8143

Mattamis.8143

my favorite:
“Ugh, did you really have to MOA? Noob”
“Umm… it was an available skill? Sucks you lost to button mashing (joke)”

Spvp now days

in PvP

Mosharn.8357

I like this thread, knowing it isn’t just me and my friend (Especially my friend) who get this sort of backlash. My friend gets loads of rage directed towards him, I get a few occasionally, most recent I was trying out a Warrior build (BTW it wasn’t 100Blades and I hardly play warrior in PVP at all this was basically a new class overall to play as).

Anyway near the end of the match which we lost anyway, this random thief (may I add a BS thief) started saying how I’m “low” spamming 2 (on Rifle?), and how nooby I am. Which is weird considering this was my first time with this build/Class, I could kill him no problem without the rest of his team butting in, I could tank and distract quite well on this build too, yet I’m being called a noob by someone using the “OP thief build”

TL;DR – This basically went on for 3 rounds until he left, he also stated my Engie friend (who I pvp with Frequently, and the guy who usually gets raged at) was carrying me, even though most of the time I killed him I was by my self…

rifle 2 does basically nothing on war that dude must of been high.

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Davinci.8027

Davinci.8027

HOT JOIN HEROES UNITE

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

If you don’t want drama just ignore and don’t respond.

Any response just adds fuel to the fire.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: kodesh.2851

kodesh.2851

Getting trash talk thrown at me is how I know I’m doin’ it right. That and the scoreboard

Sizzap – Asura Mesmer, Dragonbrand

Spvp now days

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.3964

Moderator.3964

As this topic invites personal attacks (often unintended), I just want to remind you that you should not mention guild and player names of said individuals, also please ensure that your screenshots do not show any names of other players as it is a strict violation of our forum code of conduct.

Thanks for your understanding.