Standard Enemy Models - Different colors

in PvP

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

First of all, this is wonderful and I really look forward to this highly requested feature!

My only concern is over-standardization. Multiple mesmers on a team, especially, will be difficult to fight if they look the same as each other. But even a group of two warriors and one guardian makes for a tricky situation.

I propose a small tweek: Rather than everyone being red or blue, each character is a unique coloring. That way, you can say to your team “Focus the orange warrior – he’s squishy”. It’s a little extra work, but as a player, I, for one, would really appreciate it.

But again, this is super awesome!

Champion Hunter

in PvP

Posted by: AvdielZion.9753

AvdielZion.9753

Or they could have the standard model, but the players still keep their own armor? Or similar armor.

in PvP

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

I think that a simpler, easier way to get this issue sorted is to give an option to create a PvP character which will be a human of set height. You won’t be able to change race or height of the model. No other character will be allowed to join the mists, nor will the PvP characters be able to go into PvE. We had this in GW1 and it was great.

Pineapples rule

in PvP

Posted by: Ignavia.7420

Ignavia.7420

I think that a simpler, easier way to get this issue sorted is to give an option to create a PvP character which will be a human of set height. You won’t be able to change race or height of the model. No other character will be allowed to join the mists, nor will the PvP characters be able to go into PvE. We had this in GW1 and it was great.

I loathed this. PvE characters had to buy all upgrades and skills themselves and PvP character could only do PvP. All this accomplished was to take up character slots.

in PvP

Posted by: Malchior.5042

Malchior.5042

It worked in GW 1 where the gametypes were more isolated.

Every recent change to SPvP (like reward tracks and wardrobe) is to integrate each area of the game.

Separate PvP characters would not work well with the design of Guild Wars 2.

Malchior Devenholm | Proud member of Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks