Statistics are not accurate

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

This page reflects 6 straight losses. It was in fact my 7th. So the in-game stats are reflecting things better than they actually are.

I include two screens note that the win/loss reflects another loss on the screen on the right. The streak however is still 6. The game isn’t reporting loss streaks beyond 6?

Attachments:

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Did any of your games had a d/cer in them? If yes maybe it doesn’t count games lost by d/c…dunno.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Here’s my eighth straight loss. The game counts it as 7.

If the game isn’t counting win/loss accurately it might account for some of the more extreme streaks. Devs, how about looking into that?

The game definitely miscounted as shown in the previous two screens.

Attachments:

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

If you have a disconnected player (>2 mins i think), it doesn’t count as a loss nor do you lose your winstreak if you had one.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Eater of Peeps.9062

Eater of Peeps.9062

That’s not true. I had a teammate, who was having probs w/ lag. I told him if he dced to stay dced, and not rejoin until match over (6 mins or so), so the rest of us didn’t lose our pips. I told him this based on statements by players just like the one above. The guy did what everyone asked and didn’t rejoin. We all lost our pips. He dced in first min of game. Whatever.

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Forfeits (the result you get when a teammate abandons the game) do not count towards the loss streak but is included in games played.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

That’s not true. I had a teammate, who was having probs w/ lag. I told him if he dced to stay dced, and not rejoin until match over (6 mins or so), so the rest of us didn’t lose our pips. I told him this based on statements by players just like the one above. The guy did what everyone asked and didn’t rejoin. We all lost our pips. He dced in first min of game. Whatever.

Was he in your group? I’m going to say yes.

in PvP

Posted by: Rigante.2470

Rigante.2470

Was he in your group? I’m going to say yes.

You know he was in his group. These people revel in there ignorance of common game systems that have been around for months like a disonnect of a person grouped with you costing everyone in the party a pip.

(edited by Rigante.2470)

in PvP

Posted by: Eater of Peeps.9062

Eater of Peeps.9062

I am 100% solo q. Um. Teammate. Not party member. Rigante I am tired of u insulting me personally.

FYI – “there ignorance” is spelled “their ignorance.” Talk about ignorance. “Their” is a word that’s been in use for years.