Stealth and Projectiles

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: SlackerATC.5934

SlackerATC.5934

I think it’s bogus that projectiles will still follow you when you go stealth. Especially vs. the ranger rapid fire skill. When I play thief you’re either forced to double dodge to avoid most of the damage or run like hell. Stealth should be a way of evasion from ranged shots.

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

And dont forget to suggest that stealth should break if you hit someone during invul/evade/block

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

And dont forget to suggest that stealth should break if you hit someone during invul/evade/block

And you should be revealed when you take damage. Can’t forget that one.

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Right? im sorry but if I hit someone with greatsword im pretty im going to know where they are at that point. Its not like my characters just gonna stand htere going “whelp I know I hit something but I still cant see it kitten”

Ghost Yak

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Right? im sorry but if I hit someone with greatsword im pretty im going to know where they are at that point. Its not like my characters just gonna stand htere going “whelp I know I hit something but I still cant see it kitten”

Right but your “character” doesn’t say nor think anything. Unless you’re roleplaying, but that’s an unsupported game mode :p

Channel skills tracking through stealth annoying? Yeah. But you learn to play around the mechanics. Same as everything else.

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

eh i am more annoyed by pets sometimes still following you around and attacking you even if you are in stealth

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: CruleD.7380

CruleD.7380

This again?

The bug or feature if you will, has been around forever and will stay forever, or until they bring in some bug fixes with new expansion.

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

I think it’s bogus that projectiles will still follow you when you go stealth. Especially vs. the ranger rapid fire skill. When I play thief you’re either forced to double dodge to avoid most of the damage or run like hell. Stealth should be a way of evasion from ranged shots.

Rapid Fire is a channeled skill (see the link before), that means they targeted you and activated the skill before you went into stealth. So other than the completion of the channel they can not reacquire a target on you until stealth has ended.

What’s next do you want to be invulnerable during stealth so you can’t be hit by melee flailing around/area of effect fields?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Channeled_skill

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Yea it would be nice to cloak and dagger on the pets every rapid fire to deny all dps.

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: egan.2751

egan.2751

stealth doesn’t meen gone. i mean if u go stealth next to me and i use some attack and i hit u you’r stealth should be removed imo+ take the dmg.

80 ele/80 mes/80 guar/80 war/80 sin/80 ranger,22 necro
piken square

Stealth and Projectiles

in PvP

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

It’s one of few forms of counterplay to stealth. Suck it up, deal with it, as we all do every once in a while when that happens.