Still no templates.

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: Nebilim.5127

Nebilim.5127

Such a big quality of life feature, that has been asked over and over and over. It even been acknowledged, discussed and dissected to death. Not only massively making PvP more smooth but all the other game modes overall, and we still won’t get in the upcoming feature patch. :C

For a patch that is supposed to be PvP focused, this has been absolutely depressing. It feels that this patch has been hastily made in the course of 1 month because they were too busy with the living world before.

I’m not even going to mention the leaderboards/ladders/game modes/4v5 because it really doesn’t matter anymore.

The world is teeming with unnecessary people.
It is God’s decision that i fight.
As knight of honor, as protector of the sin. I sacrifice myself, for the blood of criminals.

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: Tavastia.6527

Tavastia.6527

To be honest, implementing a “Save build” would make me spend more in the gem store on skins/gold for different weapons as switching weapons would then become the most time consuming factor (only 2 seconds) of switching builds and I would buy a lot of different skins to do this. I would also shorten future sentences. With build templates, I would have multiple condi specs, multiple power specs, etc all which require distinct weapons and armors that require gold (which requires gems cause i’m rich ho).

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: crunchyraisin.6054

crunchyraisin.6054

could not agree more with OP

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

TEMPLATES, TEMPLATES, TEMPLATES!!!!!! TEMPLATES OR RIOT!

i was so so so so so looking forward to having them in this feature patch. it can’t be that hard, kids. just get off your collectible kitten s for once. nobody needs this collections carrot on a stick crap.

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Funny thing is that we already had this feature, along with many others like custom UI in gw1 many years ago, is this supposed to be guild wars 2 right, so why did you drop everything that made gw1 so good? lol

Ark 2nd Account

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

swiss cheese memory!

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

There weren’t any PvP changes as a result of this feature patch. As much as I’d like templates, I’d much rather have matchmaking improvements, seasons, etc

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: Castiel.8169

Castiel.8169

only “feature” i would have been excited for, why they won’t implement it is beyond me

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

They’ve stated that they want to do templates.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Still no templates.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

They’ve stated that they want to do templates.

they stated this game was gonna be esports too…like one year ago…

Ark 2nd Account