Stop Complaining.

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Cowboy.5982

Cowboy.5982

The guys have know, please, that it games has no more sense, I remember myself of this sentence of a buddy which was in the ESL and which told me:

Guy, the people who stay on this game, it is just for satisfying their ego.

Later I ever saw again her connected lol, later when you are one players of pro get to join forces only the money can make you stay on this game, normal.

But for others has none interest there. If you want tested your skill go on Blade and Soul and for example, I am go there and I have was several “top 10 kfm eu”, the I was really able to see if I had of the skill or not kappa
All he to tell you to stop pitying you his is strictly of no use, you go catch kitten with strength lol, played just for the funny or change game.

(edited by Cowboy.5982)

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

Someone translate?

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Where did you learn this Mordor language?

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

Never use google translate to translate arabic into english into french into russian and then into english!

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Kingteranas.7508

Kingteranas.7508

The guys have know, please, that it games has no more sense, I remember myself of this sentence of a buddy which was in the ESL and which told me:
“This game makes no sense, you guys should know. This buddy in the ESL told me”
Guy, the people who stay on this game, it is just for satisfying their ego.
“Guys the people who play this game is not just here to increase their kitten”
Later I ever saw again her connected lol, later when you are one players of pro get to join forces only the money can make you stay on this game, normal.
“Later when I ever saw (her??) connected xdxd, later when you are a pro player only the money you get from Esports will make you stay on the game.”
But for others has none interest there. If you want tested your skill go on Blade and Soul and for example, I am go there and I have was several “top 10 kfm eu”, the I was really able to see if I had of the skill or not kappa
“But for people who don’t have any interest in this game if you want your skill tested go play Blade and Soul. (Here the friend of OP/OP who knows says that he was “several top 10 kfm eu I’m guessing that’s some kinda class/league in that game. He then claims that game requires good skill. kappa.”)
All he to tell you to stop pitying you his is strictly of no use, you go catch kitten with strength lol, played just for the funny or change game.
“play for fun or change game.”

TL;DR: OPs friend thinks this game is unskillful and boring (at least after they became pro player I guess) and is apparently an ESL pro player who plays for money only, and is apparently also playing blade and soul which they think is better. But the game is not just for increasing your kittens, so they apparently like it a little.

Why should care? I don’t know lol.

(edited by Kingteranas.7508)

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Spoichiche.1290

Spoichiche.1290

Captain here, op’s trying to google translate broken french into english.
Translation :

‘Guys, we know that this game no longer makes any sence. I remember this sentence that a buddy of mine in the ESL once told me :
“Dude, the people staying on this game are just here to satisfy their ego.”
I never saw him online again lol. When you’re a pro league player, only the money keeps you playing this game obviously.
But for all the others, the game is meaningless. If you want to challenge your skill, play Blade and soul, i played it and was top 10 eu kfm (tn : whatever that means) several times. There, you can really see if you are skilled or not kappa.
All this to say, stop complaining, it’s useless, you’ll just get cancer lol. Play for fun or play another game.’

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

KFM = kungkittenmaster

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Cowboy.5982

Cowboy.5982

Thank you for the translation Spoichiche lol.

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Captain here, op’s trying to google translate broken french into english.
Translation :
Play for fun or play another game.’

That’s pretty much all GW2’s Ranked Leagues have boiled down to. People just playing for fun and the few who think they pro, well I won’t say much about those people, as I’ve already proved myself in 1v2s against some of them on a point a few times. LoL sooo Pro can’t beat one player on a circle even with a 2 to 1 advantage. HoT pretty much destroyed this game’s competitive scene in one go.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

OP critically misunderstands that people complaining mean they -want- to enjoy this game but for some reason cannot. Reasonable complaints should occasionally be listened to. It’s damaging to you as a player and to the game itself to tell people to stop whining or play something else if they are making modest requests, because you lose a potential teammate to help you complete content and Anet loses potential gem sales.

Also if OP took his own advice this thread wouldn’t exist.

Blade and soul is also poorly optimized and is generally less impressive than GW2.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

(edited by Azure The Heartless.3261)

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Blade and soul is also poorly optimized and is generally less impressive than GW2.

As a founder for BnS. I agree that game is very poorly optimized, and has problems with giving every to the Scummoner class, with is way more easier to play and and way more rewarding the DH ever was. Now if you’d said something else like Smite then I’d be able to agree with you.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Stop Complaining.

in PvP

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

I was a Bns founder as well and played it for 5 months before hating myself so much to Uninstall that game. The combat is the only thing going on with that game, and pvp wasn’t even balanced. Summoner OP in every game mode, and the optimization was so bad and the lag was never fixed, tons and tons of bots and gold spamming in chat, top it of with the gemstore instigating p2win….made my come back to gw2 so worth it.

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes